通常都是查克在庭上的精彩结辩
Usually some brilliant summation by Chuck,
这自不必说
that goes without saying.
所以这瓶…
So this…
这瓶送给你
Uh, this is for you.
你应得的
You earned it.
你赢了
You won.

Won?
我赢什么了
Uh, what’d I win?
我明白
I get it.
你们当然要装做什么都不知道
Of course you… You both have to play it this way.
你们都很擅常这么做
You’re both so very good at it.
很晚了 霍华德
It’s late, Howard.
能直说是怎么回事吗
Do you wanna tell us what this is about?
我也在想呢
I was wondering that, too.
到底是怎么回事
What it’s all about.
你们是怎么说服自己的
I mean, what do you tell yourselves?
用了什么理由让自己认为这么做是对的
What justification makes it okay?
“霍华德是个混♥蛋♥ 他活该”
“Howard’s such an asshole that he deserves it”?
不用了
We’re good.
所以
So…
是什么理由
…what is it?
我总是站在查克一边
I sided with Chuck too often?
把你赶出办公室 让你去审文件
I took away your office, put you in doc review?
这些事吗
All of the above?
霍华德的爸爸为他安排好了一切
Howard’s daddy helped him get to the top,
但你们俩却还得苦苦挣扎
but you both had to struggle.
“华仔什么都有 我们却什么都没有
“Howie has so much, and we have so little,
咱们给他点教训吧”
let’s take him down a peg or two”?
你们凭什么这么对我
What allows you to do this to me?
因为这可不是一个简单的恶作剧
Because this isn’t just a prank.

No.
这可比朝我车上扔保龄球棒复杂多了
This goes beyond throwing bowling bars on my car.
这需要计划
This took planning.
协调
Coordination.
你们策划了几周
I mean, how many weeks?
还是几个月
O-Or was it months?
肯定很不容易
It couldn’t have been easy.
所以告诉我 为什么
So, tell me, why?
为什么要精心策划这种阴谋
Why go through this elaborate plot
只是为了毁灭我
just to burn me to the ground?
毁灭你
Burn you to the ground?
霍华德 得了吧 你会没事的
Howard, come on. Y-You’ll be fine.
你总能化险为夷
You always land on your feet.
是 没错 矶鹞渡案件的和解费
Yeah, sure. The Sandpiper settlement?
律所会分到很大一块 这是当然的
HHM’s share will be substantial, absolutely.
尽管我出了那么大的丑
Even though I humiliated myself.
我的委托人和同事都会窃窃私语
And my clients and peers will whisper
说霍华德·哈姆林是个瘾君子 但你说的对
that Howard Hamlin’s a drug addict. You’re right.
我经历过更糟糕的事
I’ve worked my way through worse.
欠债 抑郁症
Debt. Depression.
婚姻破裂
My marriage falling apart.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我在客房♥里睡了大半年了
I’ve been sleeping in the guest house for the better part of a year.
这只是霍华德需要解决的另外一件事而已
Ah, just one more thing good ol’ Howard has to work through.
但没错 我会重新站稳脚跟的
But, yes, I will land on my feet.
我会挺过来的
I will be okay.
但是你们
But you?
可差远了
Far from it.
你们俩…
You two…
你们俩都没有良心
You two are soulless.
吉米 你控制不了自己
Jimmy, you can’t help yourself.
查克早就知道
Chuck knew it.
你天生如此
You were born that way.
但是你
But you?
我认识的最聪明的 最前途无限的人
One of the smartest and most promising human beings
却选择了这种生活
I’ve ever known, and this is the life you choose.
好了 你喝太多不能开车了
All right, you’re too tight to drive.
-我给你叫辆车 -太好了 假慈悲
– I’m calling you a cab. – Oh, good. Phony compassion.
-走了 -看着真像真的 但我还没说完
– Let’s go. – No, very, very believable, but I’m far from done.
不 不 就到这里了 霍华德
Oh, no, no, no. You are done, Howard.
抱歉 但你不能再说了
Sorry, but you need to stop this now,
你该回家了
and you need to go home.
你们俩真是天生一对
You’re perfect for each other.
你们俩都疯了
You have a piece missing.
我本以为你们是为了钱
I-I thought you did it for the money,
但是现在…
but now it’s…
一切再清楚不过了
It’s so clear.
才不是钱的事 你们就是为了好玩
Screw the money. You did it for fun.
你们从中得到快乐 就像李奥波德与勒伯
You get off on it. You’re… You’re like… Leopold and Loeb.
-两个反♥社♥会♥分子 -行了 够了
– Two sociopaths. – All right, that’s enough.
不 你们知道我说的对 只是没胆子承认
No, you know it’s true. You just don’t have the guts to admit it.
很好 你该走了
Great, now you need to go.
我要让每个人都知道
I’m going to make it clear to everyone,
我会用毕生精力去保证
because I’m going to dedicate my life to making sure that
所有人都知道真♥相♥
everybody knows the truth.
信不信由你们
Believe it.
你们不可能永远隐藏真正的自己
You can’t hide who you really are forever.
怎么可能
How?
霍华德
H-Howard.
霍华德
Howard.
霍华德 你得走了
Howard, you need to leave.
你是谁
Who are you?
我 谁也不是
Me? Nobody.
我只是想跟我的律师聊聊
I just need to talk to my lawyers.
是吗 你想听点建议吗
Oh, is that right? You want some advice?
去找更好的律师
Find better lawyers.
霍华德 拜托 快走
Howard, please. J-Just… Just turn around.
不不不 不急
No, no, no, no, no. Take your time.
怎么回事
What’s this about?
求你了
Please.
求…
Ple… Uh…
告诉我们你想要什么
Please, just tell us what you want.
我刚才说了
Well, like I said.
聊聊
To talk.
我…
I, uh…
我好像打扰到你们了
Think I’m in the middle of something.
真没有必要…
T-There’s really no need to…
-天哪 -霍华德
– Oh, shit! – Howard!
-天哪 -请不要
– Oh, my God! – Please, no!
-天哪 -不 不
– Oh, my God! – No, no!
好了
Okay.
咱们聊聊
Let’s talk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!