you walked across Trumbull Park in town.
没有
No.
你今早没去公园吗
You didn’t stop at the park this morning.
我没有
I didn’t.
我早早地来到了阿尔布开克 但不是在七点
I got to Albuquerque early, not at 7:00 a.m.
-我也没去公园 -你确定
– And I didn’t go to a park. – You’re sure.
霍华德 如果法官说他确定 那我…
Howard, if the judge says he’s sure, then I…
我当然确定了
Of course I’m sure.
那我就说清楚 我大概十点到了城里
If it matters, I arrived in town about 10:00.
在加油站停了一下
I stopped at a gas station.
去酒水商店买♥♥了件礼物
I went by a liquor store and bought a gift.
午餐在门瑙街的飞星咖啡店吃了沙拉
I had a lunch salad and a very nice latte
喝了一杯非常好喝的拿铁
from the Flying Star on Menaul.
读了《巴伦周刊》
I read Barron’s.
然后来到这里
Then came here.
所以你没拜访我们都认识的那位
So you weren’t in town to visit our mutual acquaintance,
詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔
James Morgan McGill.
或者你认识的他叫索尔·古德曼
Or maybe you know him as “Saul Goodman.”
这两个名字我都没听过
I don’t know anyone by either of those names.
好 真要这样吗
Okay. You want to go that way?
朱莉 请你去我办公桌
Julie, go to my desk, please.
有一个装着照片的信封
There’s an envelope with photos.
速速带给我
Bring it to me, quickly.

O-Okay.
霍华德 我们能私谈吗
Howard, can we have a sidebar?
不好意思 那些照片
I’m sorry, these photos.
是我的照片吗
These are photos of me?
它们跟我说的一模一样
They show exactly what I’m describing.
你跟踪我
You were following me?
我派私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪吉米·麦吉尔
I had a private investigator following Jimmy McGill.
你今早在公园里被拍到
You were photographed receiving
接受大约两万美金的贿赂
what I estimate to be a $20,000 payoff this morning in the park.
不好意思 这太…
I-I’m sorry. I’m sorry, this is just…
是你推荐这位法官做调解人 我们同意了
You recommended this judge as a mediator, and we agreed,
现在又…吉米…
and now… Jimmy…
吉米·麦吉尔 发起这诉讼案的人 搞什么
Jimmy McGill, who… Who originated this suit is… What?
确实 这听起来有点怪异
A-Admittedly, i-it all sounds a bit baroque,
但等你们看到照片就明白了
but when you see the photos, things will be clearer.
我很期待
Well, I’m looking forward to that.
我把照片拿来了 哈姆林先生
I have the pictures, Mr. Hamlin.
谢谢 朱莉
Thank you, Julie.
那么…
And now…
看看吧
Take a look.
那是我吗
Is that supposed to be me?
我…
I, uh…
这…
This is…
这不是…
This is not…
朱莉 你拿错信封了
Julie, you got the wrong envelope.
-你桌上只有这一个 -再看看
– That was the only one on your desk. – Look again.
照片被调包了
They… They’ve been switched.
-不知道怎么被他调包了 -霍华德…
– Somehow he switched them. – Howard…
不 是吉米 他不知道什么时候溜了进来
No, Jimmy, he snuck in somehow, and…
这不是我刚才看到的照片
These are not the pictures I saw.
哈姆林先生 你没事吧 你的眼睛…
Mr. Hamlin, are you all right? Your eyes…
我没事
I am fine!
这些事情都会水落石出的
This is all something that will be sorted out,
我很有信心
I am confident.
我觉得现在需要休息一下
I think a recess is in order.
都别走
Nobody move!
-有人篡改了证据 -快别说了 霍华德
– Evidence has been tampered with. – Now, Howard. Please.
这是正常流程吗
Is this how these usually go?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我说了
I told you,
这都是吉米想搞垮我的伎俩
this is a campaign by Jimmy to take me down…
你会毁了今天的
You are blowing this.
你需要好好地 深深地吸一口气
You need to take a long, deep breath
-然后为你刚才的所作所为向所有人道歉 -当然
– and apologize to everyone for what you just did. – Of course.
我要打给我的私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 他手上有底片
I’ll call my P.I. He has the negatives.
-听我说 -不不不
– Listen to me… – No, no, no.
原来的照片将会证明一切
The original photos will prove everything.
-霍华德 -等着瞧吧
– Howard… – Just wait. You’ll see.
好吧 这不是…
Okay. Uh, this isn’t…
我要查清楚到底是怎么回事
All right, I’m going to figure out what the hell is happening.
霍华德
Howard.
法官
Judge…
我不知道该说些什么
I… I don’t know what to say.
我想…
I suppose…
真的没什么好说的了
There really is nothing to say.
祝你好运 克利福德
Best of luck, Cliff.
请大家不要挂机
If everyone could just stay on the line, that would be preferable.
现场出了一点状况
The situation here is fluid,
有什么消息我们会尽快告知大家
and we will update you as soon as possible.
我们…
Uh, we’ve, um…
我们重新考虑了一下我们的立场
We’ve reconsidered our position.
我们要开回原来给的报价
We’re going back to our previous offer.
有效期今天之前
That stands until end of day.
到了明天 我们会减少一百万
And tomorrow, we reduce it by a million,
再过一天 再减少一百万
and then another million the day after that.
希望霍华德没事
Our best to Howard.
你打电♥话♥给医生了没
Did you call a doctor?
有一位已经在路上了
One is on the way.
克利福德 是你吗
Cliff? Is that you?
我没疯 也没嗑药
I’m not crazy. And I’m not on drugs.
请进来
Please, come in.
不知道什么时候 这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Now, somehow, someway, that son of a bitch
给了我下了扩张瞳孔的药
gave me something that dilated my pupils.
我不知道是什么药 但现在药效已经退了 看
I don’t know what, but it’s wearing off already. Look.
你是说吉米·麦吉尔给你下了药
You say that Jimmy McGill drugged you.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
是那些照片 上面被什么东西浸湿了
The photos, they were wet with…something.
那些不见了的照片
The missing photos.
对 我的私♥人♥侦♥探♥杰尼道斯基 也跟他是一伙的
Yeah, my P.I., Genidowski, had to have been in on it.
他肯定给我看了一组照片
He… He must have shown me one set of photos,
然后趁我离开办公室 把它们掉包了
and then switched them after I left the office.
霍华德
Howard…
三周前 朱莉接到了我们的侦探事务所的电♥话♥
Three weeks ago, Julie got a call from our detective agency.
他们想更新联♥系♥方式
They wanted to update their contact info,
于是她自然在系统里改了号♥码
so, of course, she changed the number in the system.
但结果不是他们打来的
But it turns out it wasn’t them.
是吉米
That was Jimmy.
所以当我想找一名侦探跟踪吉米时
So when I needed an investigator to follow Jimmy,
就打给了这个假号♥码 找了他安排的冒牌货
I called his fake number and his fake man.
她刚打给了之前的号♥码
She just dialed the old number,
果不其然 联♥系♥上了真正的侦探事务所
and of course, got the actual agency.
不出所料
And, no surprise,
那里从来没有一个叫杰尼道斯基的人
no one by the name of Genidowski had ever worked there.
我雇了一个骗子
I hired a con man.
我被耍了
I got played…
从头到尾
Every step of the way.
听起来很荒谬 但你一定得相信我
I know what it sounds like, but you have to believe me.
我…
I…
这不重要了
It doesn’t matter.
里奇开出了之前的报价
Rich went back to the previous offer.
我只能向委托人建议接受这个报价
I’m going to recommend to the class that we take it.

No.
不行
No way.
我们不能让吉米得逞
We do not let Jimmy win this.
吉米为什么要这么做
Why would Jimmy even do this?
分钱也有他一份
He’s a profit participant.
这样只会让他少拿钱
This means less money for him…
因为他就是个小孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!