– The plot thickens. This changes everything. – Nothing changes.
-你拿了中灰滤镜吗 -我什么都拿了
– Did you grab my NDs? – I grabbed everything.
我必须有个新的背景故事
Well, I-I must have a new backstory.
你胳膊不要动好吗
Can you just hold your arm still, though?
-我没找到啊 -侧兜里看看
– I don’t see them. – Check the side pocket.
折了的胳膊具有象征意义
Think of the broken arm as symbolic.
-明白了 象征意义 -找到了
– Ahh, I see. Symbolic. – Got ’em.
-用Plus-X胶片 -尽量别讲话 莱尼
– Going with the Plus-X. – Try not to talk, Lenny.
你角色的动机和以前完全一样
Your character motivation remains exactly the same.
你在执行秘密任务
You’re on a covert mission
要接收一包非常重要的东西
to accept a very important package,
你想装作若无其事
and you want to play it casual,
但是心里知道
okay, but knowing, you know?
有股子神神秘秘高深莫测心怀鬼胎的劲儿…
An air of mystery, intrigue, conspiracy…
算了 你还是做出犯困的样子就行了
You know what? Probably best if you just look sleepy.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.
那是石膏吗
That supposed to be a cast?
时间不等人 快 我们开始吧
Ah, clock’s running. C’mon, guys. Let’s go.
-手 -谢谢
– Hey. Hands. – Thanks.
你搞笑呢吧
Are you kidding me? Dude, c’mon,
这可是36块一卷的拉菲克摄像胶带
that’s a $36 cloth camera tape from Rafik.
记我们帐上
Bill us.
就快好了 保持别动
Almost there. Keep it steady.
-保持别动 -要晨光
– Keep it steady! – Morning light!
树叶的位置很好
Aces on the foli-age.
好了 开始
Okay. Go!
开拍
Action!
不行 我们看不到
No, guys, we can’t see it!
你必须转过来 这样才能看见
You have to turn so you can see it!
你必须…
You have to…
不行 转过来我们才能…
No, turn it so that we can…
不行 信封… 当你…
No, the envelope… When you…
-什么 -转过去…
– What? – Turn!
什么 她说… 她说什么
What? Is she… What is she saying?
重新装载摄影机
Camera reload!
莱尼 你就…
Okay, um, Lenny, just…
莱尼 不如你
Okay, um, Lenny, why don’t you try, um,
从椅子后面走
walking behind the bench,
吉米呢 把东西递给他
and, Jimmy, pass it back to him?
对 但是信封要…
Right, but, yeah, keep the envelope like…
-不 更竖起来 -竖起来
– No, more like flat. – Flat?
-要对着镜头 -好
– You know, to the camera. – Okay, yep.
-但不要太明显 -明白了
– But not too obvious. – Got it. Go.
鞋 鞋到镜头里了
Shoes! Shoes in the shot!
妈的
Crap.
好了
Okay. Okay.
准备好了吗
Okay. All ready?
再次开拍
Okay, action again!
怎么样了
What are we looking at here?
冲片过程不能急
Can’t rush the process.
只要有人影就行 不用很完美
As long as there’s an image, it doesn’t have to be perfect.
冲片过程不能急
Can’t rush the process.
好吧
All right.
那张
That one?
那边那张 还有这张
That there? And this one.

Okay.
那张 那张
That one. That one.
看着不错
Yeah. Looks good.

Yeah.
可以
Ooh. Got it.
那是什么
What’s that?
不用你操心
Don’t worry about it.
你不用知道
You’re “Need-to-know” on this one.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God, God, oh, God.
快 快
Go! Go!
打扰一下 哈姆林先生
Excuse me, Mr. Hamlin.
他们让我在开会前把冰箱的东西补充好
I-I was told I should restock the fridge before the meeting.
没事
No worries.

Here.
我来帮你
Mm. Let me give you a hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫… 加里
Uh, you’re… Gary?
凯里 姓安德森
Cary. Anderson.
没错 凯里
Mm. Of course. Cary.
凯里 如果汽水被摇晃或者掉地上会怎么样
Cary, what happens when you drop or shake a can of soda?
哦对
Right.

Boosh.
对不起 我…
I’m sorry, I-I’m, uh…
看 我给你露一手
Here. Let me show you a little trick.
离心力
Something about the centrifugal force.
会让罐里的气泡消失
It pulls the bubbles from the inside of the can,
这样就不会爆
stops it from exploding.
不能让我们的委托人受到惊吓 对吧
Don’t want our clients to get a surprise, now, do we?
这管用吗
That works?
真可以啊
Oh. All right.
知道是谁教我的吗
You know who taught me that trick?
他以前总是习惯性这么做
He used to do it, out of habit.
每次他开饮料罐 几乎是下意识地
Any time he opened a can, almost unconsciously.
我问过他一次
I asked him about it once.
这就是他事无巨细充分准备的体现
Just his way of being prepared for anything,
不管是不是意外
accidental or otherwise.
抱歉 我是新来的
Um. I’m sorry, I’m kinda new here.
我得问问 那是谁
I have to ask… Who… Who is that?
查尔斯·麦吉尔
Charles McGill.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所里的”麦吉尔”
The “M” In HHM.
我认识的最有法律头脑的人
The greatest legal mind I ever knew.
希望有一天别人也会这样评价我
I hope someone says that about me someday.
这个…
Well…
或许还有更重要的事
Maybe there are more important things.
-杰尼道斯基先生来了 -现在吗
– Mr. Genidowski is here. – Now?
我跟他说了你在开会
I told him you have a meeting.
所有人都到了吗
All the parties are here?
里奇·斯韦卡特和他的团队迟到了
Rich Schweikart and his team are running late.
他们刚打来说十分钟后到
They just phoned, about ten minutes out.
杰尼道斯基有说什么事吗
Genidowski say what he wants?
只说了有进展
Just that there’s been a development.
他说你清楚那是什么意思
Said you’d know what he means.
抱歉 刚从定影液里捞出来
Sorry about that. They’re fresh out of the bath.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
今早七点左右拍的
Took those about 7:00 this morning.
麦吉尔坐在特朗布尔公园的长凳上
McGill sat on a bench in Trumbull park,
然后你看到的这个人
then the subject you see there
从身后经过 接下麦吉尔递来的包裹
passed by and collected a package from McGill,
塞进他的悬带
tucked it in his sling.
我近距离看 才发现那是什么
Didn’t realize what it was until I saw the photos up close.
天啊
Oh, my God.
同一个信封
Same envelope.
留小胡子的这男人呢
And the man with the moustache?
我还指望你认得他
I was hoping you’d recognize him.
我不认识 不过…
I don’t, but…
你有什么办法能找到这男人
What can you do to find this man?
我知道他开一辆银色米亚达
I know he drives a silver Miata,
我拍到了部分车牌
and I got a partial plate.
不算理想 但也够了
Not perfect, but enough.
要花费额外工时
It’ll take some extra man-hours,
-我可能还得去车管部拉拉关系 -去吧
– and I might have to grease some wheels over at MVD… – Do it.
尽你所能
Whatever needs to be done.
这就去
I’m on it.
一锅成功的土豆大葱汤
Now, the secret to a really good potato and leek soup…
其秘诀不在于土豆 而是大葱
It’s not the potatoes, it’s the leeks.
必须切得大块一些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!