洗澡
Shower.
谢谢
Thanks.
“我不畏惧死亡”
“I’m not afraid of death.
“死亡能有什么稀奇的”
“What can death bring that I haven’t faced?
“在世上走过一遭”
“I’ve lived.
“生活才是最烂的”
“Life is the worst.
“听我说 我是哲学家”
“Listen to me, I’m a philosopher.”
“听我说 我是哲学家”
“Listen to me, I’m a philosopher.”
超级大市场
“听我说 我是哲学家”
“Listen to me, I’m a philosopher.”
“听我说 我是哲学家”
“Listen to me, I’m a philosopher.”
“听我说 我是哲学家”
“Listen to me, I’m a philosopher.”
“听我说 我是哲学家”
“Listen to me, I’m a philosopher.
“乔 你必须这么做”
“Joe. You must do this.
“你必须 必须 必须”
“You must must must.
“爱情 就是个陷阱”
“Love, that’s a trap.”
上车 我们得重拍
Get in! We need to reshoot!
九十分钟三百块 快点
300 bucks for 90 minutes! C’mon!
我一小时后才能休息
Uh, I have a break in an hour.
-要不 -不 你听好了
– Or maybe… – No, you’re not hearing me.
现在上车就给你四百
400 bucks if you get in the car right now.
你老板要是敢说你 我来搞定他
And… And I will set your boss straight if he gives you any grief.
他要是敢炒了你 我就告他非法解雇
I-I will sue his ass for wrongful termination
以及年龄歧视 告到他倾家荡产
and age discrimination if he fires you.
过来 过来
Hey, hey, hey, come here, come here.
能让我们发光发热的机会这辈子能有几个
How often do we get a chance to use our craft and shine, huh?
真真正正地钻进另一个人的皮囊里
To really slide inside the skin of yet another human being
施展其他人做梦才能有的神奇魔法
and make the kind of magic that other people only dream of?
听好了
Now, listen!
抓住机会 活在当下
Seize the day. Carpe diem.
不要留有遗憾
Don’t live with regret.
“不要让任何事情阻拦你的脚步”
“Let nothing stand in your way.”
这才是让人成功的精神
There’s the spirit that takes people places.
来吧
Come on.
系好安全带 我可不想把你甩出去
But buckle up. I don’t wanna lose you through the windshield.
这是…佳能XL2
This…is a Canon XL2.
三种CCD 最顶级的
Three CCD, top-of-the-line,
极品中的极品
the creme de la creme.
20倍光学变焦
Twenty-time optical zoom,
还具备可更换XL镜头功能
but also has interchangeable XL lens capability.
图像稳定 内置滤镜
Image stabilization, built-in filters…
可变帧速率 多种高宽比 任你选择
Variable frame rates, multiple aspect ratios, your choice.
当然 如果允许你们用的话 你们才有的选
Well, it would be your choice, if any of you were allowed to use it.
这款是给专业摄影师使用的
This here is what professional videographers use.
给艺术用的
This is for art.
不是给你们用的
This…is not for you.
这款才是给你们的
This is for you.
所谓的340线分辨率
340 lines of so-called resolution,
适合拍摄你姐姐的二婚现场
suitable for recording your sister’s second wedding,
当地社区委员会会议
local community board meetings,
或者无脑小黄♥片♥
or porn mit-out plot.
老师
Yeah, hello.
打断一下
Excuse me.
坦尼斯教授说我们可以使用好器材
Professor Tanis said that we’d have access to the good cameras.
坦尼斯教授说的
Professor Tanis said that.
坦尼斯教授不代表
Well, Professor Tanis does not represent the views
器材中心的观点
of the equipment center.
我代表器材中心的观点
I represent the views of the equipment center.
懂了吗
Okay?
所以 “好”器材
So, the “Good” Cameras?
是给少数人用的
Those are for the few.
给骄子用的
The proud.
给好导演用的
The auteurs.
懂了吗
Capisce?
好了 这些是景深表
Okay, these are, uh, depth-of-field charts.
好好学
Study them.
不要迷失在模糊圈里
Don’t get lost in the Circle of Confusion.
如果不能对焦就没法讲故事
Can’t tell your story if you can’t keep things in focus.
我要处理学校其他的一些
And, uh, I have some very important responsibilities
非常重要的事情 马上回来
elsewhere on campus, but I’ll be back.
友情提示 可能稍后有小测验
And, fair warning, there’s gonna be a quiz later. Probably.
别碰设备 我能看出来
Don’t touch the equipment! I’ll know.
你怎么上课去了
What are you doing teaching a class?
我给你说过我们没时间了
I told you, we have zero time.
你有时间讨论一下我的报酬吗
You have time to discuss my fee?
“你的报酬” 该给你的一分不少
“Discuss your fee?” Your fee is your fee.
没错 但这种紧急情况
That’s right, and in this emergency situation where I’m…
把我从教学中拉出来的
Where I’m pulled from my collegiate duties,
我要收五百
my fee’s $500.
五百 什么
$500? What?
上周同样的活只要一百
We did the same job last week for $100.
你觉得是一♥码♥事的话 那就去找别人吧
If you think this is the same, feel free to go find someone else.
别呀 五百 行 天啊
What? No. $500! Fine! Jesus.
五百 拉勾勾
Five. Pinky promise?
拉 满手都拉
Pinky, all the fingers.
别跟别人说就行
Just…don’t tell the others.
正确决定 你花钱请了最棒的
Right choice. You’re paying for the best.
-最棒个屁♥眼♥子 -那得加钱
– The best ass reaming. – That’d be extra.
好了 我们要在这拍
Okay. We’re gonna shoot over here,
树为背景 对焦要虚化
trees in the background, throw it out-of-focus.
-能做到吗 -我来搞定
– That work? – I’ll make it work.
男主角妆好了吗
How’s my boy looking?
我觉得今天更好一些
Oh, I-I-I think better today.
我用了跟他皮肤色号♥更接近的粉底
I used a foundation that’s a little closer to his skin tone,
还用了没那么油腻的发胶
and I found a spirit gum that isn’t so gunky,
这就让胡子看起来更自然
so it makes the moustache look more natural.
-我喜欢 看着不错 -等一下
– I like it, looks good… – Yeah, hold on.
你是从《指环王》片场跑出来的吗
You wander too far from the Shire?
我们正在彩排
We’re in rehearsals.
是一部向《黑水晶》致敬的音乐剧
It’s a live action musical tribute to The Dark Crystal.
我是基拉 歌♥拂林族
I’m Kira, the Gelfling.
我很确定发音应该是”吐吐林”
Pretty sure it’s pronounced “Barf-ling.”
行了 别烦她了
Okay. Leave her alone.
赶紧把该架好的架好
Just set up what you gotta set up.
我得去拿设备 老大
Gotta go get my stuff, chief.
不用 都拿来了
No, it’s taken care of.
我来了 我来了
I’m here! I’m here!
就这表情 要严肃
That’s the face. Look serious.
我把所有的都拿来了
I just grabbed everything.
我拿了三卷Tri-X和Plus-X
I got three rolls of Tri-X and Plus-X
因为我不知道你想用哪一个
’cause I didn’t know which one you’d want…
等等… 你碰了我的东西
Wait, wait, wait… You touched my stuff.
除了我谁都不准碰我的东西
Nobody touches my stuff but me!
行了别废话了
Truer words were never spoken.
快开始吧 我们赶时间呢
Okay. Get it in gear. We’re on a deadline.
天啊
Thank God.
你百分之百确定吗
You’re sure of this? Absolutely sure?
得确保看上去没毛病啊
We want it to look right, right?
我知道 可我能搞定
Yeah, I know, but I can do it.
我也能搞定石膏的
I mean, I was around your cast almost as much as you were.
把包给我 你回车里去
Here, gimme the bag. You get back in the car,
超速狂奔 你还能赶上那个午餐
bust the speed limit, and you’ll still make that lunch.
吉米 我需要在这里
Jimmy. This is where I need to be.
我的测光表在这吗
Is my light meter in here?
在里面呢
It’s in there.
莱尼 能把你的…
Hello, Lenny, can I have your, uh…
-左臂… -左臂给我吗
– Left arm… – left arm?
当然 为什么…
Of course. What’s…
你的角色现在折了条胳膊了
Your character has a broken arm now.
这里没有
It’s not here. It’s not here.
-情节更扑朔迷离了 这会改变一切 -没有变化

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!