真的吗 比地球还大
Is it? Bigger than the Earth?
它还叫气态巨行星
It’s called a gas giant.
这可不太妙
Now, that’s not very nice.
爷爷 又不是指毒气
Pop-Pop! It’s not that kind of gas.
好吧 我搞错了
Oh, oh, my mistake.
然后看什么
What’s next?
要睡觉啦
Almost bedtime.
说晚安吧
Let’s say good night.
但妈妈…
But, Mom…
听妈妈的话
You do what your mother says.
星星明天晚上还是会挂在天上
The stars will still be in the sky tomorrow night.
-我保证 -好吧
– I promise. – Okay.
晚安 爷爷
Good night, Pop-Pop.
爱你
Love you!
爱你 宝贝
Love you, baby.
谢谢你 麦克
Thanks for doing this, Mike.
查特怒加市怎么样[田纳西州城市]
How’s Chattanooga?
还好 只是我…
Oh, it’s…fine. I’m, uh…
要比预计待得更久一些
going to have to stay here longer than I expected.
真的吗
Really?
希望他们付你加班费
Well, I hope they’re paying you overtime.
薪水还可以
They’re making it worth my while.
那就好
That’s good to hear.
晚安 爸
G’night, Pop.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, dear.
明天还这个时间
Same time tomorrow?
一言为定
Wouldn’t miss it for the world.
没有遗漏了
We didn’t miss anything.
咱们出去吧
Hey, let’s go out.
去哪
Out where?
奥马哈海滩
Omaha Beach.
敬明天
Here’s to tomorrow.
敬明天
Tomorrow.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
你可以的
Hey. You got this.
今天属于我们
Alright? Today is our day.
圣达菲胜利 阿尔布开克胜利
Victory in Santa Fe, victory in Albuquerque.
听起来不错
That sounds good.
除了你的演说 什么都不用担心
Don’t worry about anything except for your pitch. Okay?
我会把好戏都录下来 等你回来听
I’ll record the whole show, and we can listen to it later.
说定了
It’s a date.
抱歉 我们应该没有 先生
I’m sorry. I don’t think we have it, sir.
你们有 我正看着它呢
Ah. You do. I’m looking at it.
那个木盒子 左上角
It’s the wood box. Upper left.
在这里啊
Oh! Right you are.
陈年蓝宝石
没想到我们还有存货
I didn’t realize we had any left.
不过我得提醒你 这酒价格不菲
Gotta warn you, though, it’s on the pricey side.
495块一瓶
$495 for the bottle.
物有所值
And worth every penny.
你喝过是吗
Oh, you’ve had it before?
我还想提醒你小心瓶塞
‘Cause I was gonna let you know about the stopper here.
很锋利
It’s pretty sharp.
谢谢 我会小心的
Thanks. I’ll be careful.
好的 祝你身体健康
Alright. Well, drink it in good health.
谢谢 欢迎下次光临 为您效劳 先生
Thanks. Come again. Can I help you, sir?
你们应该帮我留了一瓶酒 我叫卡西米罗
I think you’re holding a bottle for me — Casimiro.
我去看一下
Let me take a look.
已经付过钱了
It’s all paid for.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
-请尽情享用 -谢谢
– Enjoy. – Thanks.
该死
Fuuuuuck! Unh!
归根结底 这关乎司法公正
Ultimately, it’s about equal justice.
一个适用于每个人的体系
A system that works for everyone.
一个适用于每个人的司法体系
A justice system that works for everyone.
还有什么比这更重要…
And what is more important than that? It —
-吉米 -情况有变
– Hey, Jimmy. – Flag on the play.
你不会相信的
Uh, you’re not gonna believe this,
但我刚刚碰到了卡西米罗
but I just ran into Casimiro.
-真正的卡西米罗 -天啊
– The real one. – Oh, God.
先听我说 他没刮胡子
Yeah, and before you ask, he didn’t shave his mustache…
-他是弄断了胳膊 -你没搞错吧
– He broke his arm. – Are you serious?
这家伙左胳膊上打着一大块石膏
The guy has a giant cast on his left arm.
我刚又看了一遍照片
And I just checked all the pictures,
每张照片上都能看到他的胳膊
and you can see his arm in every single one of them.
没有石膏 清清楚楚
No cast. Clear as day.
妈的
S-S-Shit.
-该死 -我知道
– Shit! – I know! I know!
但是 听我说
Uh, but, hey, hey, hey.
往好的一面想 如果我今天没碰到他
Look at it this way — if — if I hadn’t seen him,
那我们就真的完蛋了
I mean, that really — that really could’ve sunk us.
对不对
Right?
所以我们今天先暂停
So, we’re gonna pull the plug,
改天再战
and we are going to live to fight another day.
-改到哪天 -我们会想到的
– What other day? – Um, we’ll figure it out.
我保证 好吗
I promise. Okay?
别管这些了 你快去圣达菲做你该做的吧
Just go. Just do your thing in Santa Fe.
等你今晚回家我们再从长计议
And we’ll re-group when you get home tonight.
金 金 你在听吗
Kim? Kim, are you still there?
我在
Yes.
你听到我说的话了吗
W– Did you hear what I said?
必须是今天
It happens today.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!