I’ve been meaning to ask, if you don’t mind…
你当初和霍华德分道扬镳时怎么想的
how did you leave things with Howard Hamlin?
如果不是霍华德 我今天不会在这里
I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for Howard.
不会成为律师 不会遇到我丈夫
I wouldn’t be an attorney. I wouldn’t have met my husband.
我亏欠霍华德和联合律所很多
I owe Howard and HHM a lot.
你有没听说过杰克逊·默瑟基金
Have you heard of the Jackson Mercer Foundation?
当然听说过
Of course.
他们在东海岸资助司法改革方案
They fund justice reform programs on the East Coast.
要是我们这里也有就好了
I wish we had something like that out here.
目前还是秘密 不过我们很快也会有
Well, it’s a bit hush-hush at the moment, but we will soon.
我就是想跟你谈谈这件事
And that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.
我们下班了
We’re closed!
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca?
金啊
Oh, Kim!
快进来
Hey. Come on — Come on in.
-谢谢 -见到你真高兴
– Thanks. – It’s good to see you.
我也是 吉米很…激动
You, too. Jimmy was so, uh, thrilled…
你说你愿意再次为他工作
…when you said you would work for him again.
目前为止还行 比不上韦克斯勒麦吉尔联合律所
Well, so far, so good. It’s no Wexler-McGill.
他们还在后面干活
They’re — They’re still working in the back.
好的 天啊 瞧瞧这地方
Oh, okay. My God, look at this place!
是的 吉米… 抱歉 是”索尔”
Yeah, Jimmy — Oh, sorry, “Saul,”
允许我全权负责装♥修♥
is letting me take a free hand.
我想打造一个专业且文雅
I’m going for a vibe that’s professional and refined
但仍宾至如归的氛围
but, still, you know, inviting.
绝对宾至如归
Oh, it’s definitely inviting.
非常…
It’s — It’s…
高雅
It’s classy!
谢谢
Thanks!
我不知道你有没看过原貌
I don’t know if you saw it before,
现在已经大变样了
but it’s come a long way.
这堵墙是新砌的
That whole back wall is brand new.
所有墙壁都重新粉刷了
Um, everything has been repainted.
还加了很多装饰线脚
I know there’s a lot of molding.
我找了个收费的包工头…
I-I found a contractor who does it for a price —
于是就做了
so I just went for it.
我还订了两个水景
I’ve also got a pair of water features coming.
可以宁神
For serenity.
弗朗西斯卡 你真有眼光
Wow, Francesca, you really have an eye!
现在还只是半成品
Well, it’s still a work in progress.
我等不及看成品了
Well, I can’t wait to see the final product.
不过我知道你准备回家了
But I know you were on your way out.
我不想耽误你
I don’t want to keep you.
是啊 我该走了
Yeah, I should get going.
对了
Oh, yeah.
恭喜
Congratulations!
你们的婚礼
The wedding?
索尔告诉我你们结婚了
Uh, uh, y– Saul told me you guys got married.
我…
I, um…
我能问问你们在哪里登记了吗
C-Can I ask, are — are you registered anywhere?
你真好 但是
That is so sweet, but, uh
我们办得很低调
no, it was all very low key.
我们什么都不缺
We have everything we need.

Okay.
见到你很高兴
Well, it’s great to see you…
-我也是 -再见到你
– Yeah, you, too… – again.
晚安 弗朗西斯卡
Have a good night, Francesca.
备用电池在哪
Where are the extra batteries?
黑包的前袋
Black bag, front pocket…
这行得通的吧
Umm. Well, this could work, right?
不 这个人胡子梢有点卷
No, our guy has more of a curl on the ends.
都无所谓的
Doesn’t matter. Nothing matters.
是动作镜头
It’s an action shot.
我会用十三分之一秒的镜头拍
I’m gonna shoot it 1/13 of a second.
-让它模糊一点 -模糊 不行
– Give it some blur. – Blur? No!
不能模糊 明白吗
No blur, okay?
要让人能认出他来 这才是重点
We need him to be recognized — that’s the whole point.

Kim, hey!
-大家好 -你好
– Hey, everyone. – Hi.
我们开工晚了 因为某人拿设备拿了好久
We started late because someone took forever to get the equipment.
我又不能决定他们什么时候盘点
I don’t control when they do inventory.
-我要演一个有钱人 是不是 -什么
– Hey. I’m playing a man of substance, am I not? – What?
我觉得他是富人 讲究的人
I see him as a man of means. Of style.
不 照片而已 莱尼
Uh, no, these are just stills, Lenny.
-简单来就行 -但我就想问问
– Just keep it simple. – Well, b-but just — just to ask, though,
我的角色更有可能留那样的胡子吧
wouldn’t my character grow something more like that?
我们拍的是纪实电影 纪录片 要真实
It’s docudrama. Doc — reality, right?
简单就行 不要即兴
Just keep it simple and no improvisation.
好 好 好
Yes. Yes. Yes.
他肯定演得很好 过来
He’s gonna be great. C’mere.
你怎么想
Weigh in on this.
好吧
Okay. Uh…

Alright.
试试这个
Let’s try this one.
修剪一下 末梢打发蜡
Just trim it a little bit and put wax on the ends.
就这样
Yes!
那个 修剪好 涂发蜡
That one — trimmed and waxed.
没问题
You got it.
没事吧
Everything okay?
嗯 我等下跟你说
Yeah, yeah. I’ll talk to you later.
大家都动起来 要不现在…
Let’s keep this going. You wanna…?
10分钟后开拍 各位
10 minutes to set, guys.
谢谢 10分钟
Oh. Thank you, 10.
-你做得很好 -是啊
– You’re doing great. – I am, aren’t I?
老天爷啊 杰克逊·默瑟基金
Holy shit! The Jackson Mercer Foundation.
简直像是”好管家”认证印♥章♥
That’s like the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
还没完全说定
Well, it — it’s not a done deal.
有几个基金董事会成员
Uh… Some of the foundation board members
下周要在圣达菲的午餐会
are flying in next week to meet the Lieutenant Governor
跟副州长见面
at a luncheon in Santa Fe.
他们要邀请一群特定的人
So they are inviting a select group of people with…
克利福德叫他们”新兴组织”
Cliff called them “up and coming organizations.”
对了 克利福德觉得我有很大把握
And, uh, yeah, Cliff thinks I have a good shot.
很大”把握” 那可不止
A good “shot”? You have more than a shot.
他们一见到你就会爱上你
They’re gonna love you on sight!
唯一的问题是 午餐会就在行动日
The only thing is, the lunch is on D-Day.
那又怎样
So? What? That’s —
行动日你又不用在场
You don’t have to be there on the day.
诺曼底登陆那天艾森豪威尔在奥马哈海滩吗 不在
Was Eisenhower on Omaha Beach? No!
金 这太好了 不是吗
Kim, this is great. Right?
是件大事
It’s huge.
-是很棒 -金 这棒极了
– It is pretty great. – Kim, this is fantastic!
你好
你好
这是私人领地
你找谁
你迷路了吗
抱歉 我不会说德语
Yeah, sorry. I don’t speak any German.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你这里真漂亮
It’s a beautiful place you have here.
空气清新
The air, it’s just so fresh.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们应该没有正式见过
Well, I don’t think we’ve officially met.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?!
爱德华多·塞拉曼加
Ed-Eduardo…Salamanca.
我不是来找你麻烦的
I’m not here for you…
我是想问下弗林的事
T-This is about Fring.
有件事我想知道
I want to know.
我想知道他在建什么
I want to know what he’s building.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
玛格丽特
M-Margarethe…
玛格丽特·齐格勒
M-Margarethe Z-Ziegler.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!