他上大学时在麦当劳打过两年工
Two years at McDonald’s in college.
他在那里不只是为了炸薯条 我需要你身边有人
He’s not there just to make French fries. I need guys in close.
他不符合炸鸡兄弟的标准
He’s not up to Pollos standards.
我会找人替他
I’ll find a replacement.
我们现在人手不够
We’re stretched thin.
我的人在散布在镇上各处 每天工作18个小时
I’ve got guys working 18-hour days all over town.
已经两周了 一点动静都没有
Two weeks. We haven’t had a tickle.
所以呢
And?
恕我冒昧 其他人都觉得那家伙死了
All due respect, the rest of the world thinks the guy is dead.
拉罗·萨拉曼卡还活着
Lalo Salamanca is alive.
那他在哪
Then where is he?

Hey.

Hey.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
来这里做什么
Uh, what are we doing here?
好好看看 你觉得怎么样
Take a look. What do you think?
什么怎么样
About what?
我潜在的新办公室 走吧
My new office. Potentially. Come on.
阮太太把我扫地出门了
Mrs. Nguyen kicked me to the curb.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
说来话长
It’s a long story,
简而言之 就是她怀着很大的偏见 把我赶了出来
but upshot is she wants me outta there with extreme prejudice.
(商业地♥产♥ 出租)
那你今天很不顺吧
Bad day, huh?
不 我今天很顺利
No. It was a great day.
接待了真正会付钱的客户
With actual paying clients.
名气已经打出去了
The word is out!
人们为了雇索尔·古德曼当律师 不惜豪掷退休金
People are throwing cash retainers at me — just to say Saul Goodman is their lawyer.
因为你代理过那个人
Because of who you represented.
这只是一部分的原因
Well, I mean, that’s part of it.
但关键是我需要尽快找个新办公室
But, um, the bottom line is I need a new place to do business — pronto.
这地方虽然像狗窝一样 但是租金不高
Now, this place is a shithole, but the price is right
我可以跟房♥东谈谈 按月租赁
and I think I can talk the landlord into a month-to-month.
所以只是暂时的 直到我找到更好的地方
So it’s temporary, you know, ’til I find something better.

Hey.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这里又小
It’s small.
又脏
It’s…dirty.
而且气味也怪怪的
And this whole place smells funny.
可法♥院♥就离这里五个街区远
But the courthouse is five blocks away.
在去往大都会拘留中心的必经之路上
You can’t get to MDC without driving past.
停车也方便 保释中心也不远 还有…
Parking is good, bail bond row isn’t far, and, uh…
牛脸肉塔可也很近
Taco Cabeza is just around the corner.
所以这地方可能是块璞玉
Might be a diamond in the rough.
但你要答应我…
Just promise me…
不要移马桶
…you won’t move the toilet.
那就这样 好的
There it is. Alright.
说到牛脸肉塔可…
Um, speaking of the Taco Cabeza…
我要饿死了 我们去吃吧
I’m starving. Let’s do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!