Ithink you’re following me, and if you’re not gonna identify yourselves,
那我就去查车牌号♥了 因为我感觉受到了威胁
then I’m calling in your plates because I feel threatened.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry if we’ve disturbed you.
祝你今天愉快 女士
You have a nice day, ma’am.
索尔·古德曼 你的正义从不迟到
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
不 第一次咨♥询♥免费
Uh, no, there’s no charge for the initial consultation.
今天吗 好
Today? Yeah, um…
我3点半有空档
I have an opening around30.
我在附属办公室上班
Oh, I’m working out of my satellite office.
就在胡安塔布路和天际线路交口
It’s at Juan Tabo and Skyline.
我把大厅让给了一个美甲店 所以办公室在后面
I’m letting a nail salon use the lobby, so office is in back.
没问题 你叫什么
Great. Uh, your name?
丹特
Dante.
那到时候见
See you then.
索尔·古德曼 你的正义从不迟到
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
对 我…对 我今天确实有空档…
Yeah. Uh, yeah. I do have an opening today —
等一下 我有个电♥话♥
Oh, hold on. I’m getting another call.
索尔·古德曼 你的正义从不迟到
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
请稍等一下
Um, hold, please.
抱歉
My apologies.
我今天业务有点繁忙
I’m having a bit of a rush here today.
(日间水疗及美甲)
马上让那些人出去
You get these people out right now.
-你说他们吗 他们打扰到你了吗 -不是他们 里面的人
What? These guys? Are they bothering you? Not them. Inside!
谁来见索尔·古德曼
Who’s here to see Saul Goodman?
就是你吗 你是索尔
You’re him? You’re Saul?
是我
Yeah.
你就是那个人 对吧
Then you’re the guy, right?
什么人
What guy’s that?
萨拉曼卡的律师
Salamanca’s guy.
是我
Yeah.
是我
That’s me.
已经约好的人…
Everybody who has an appointment already —
知道吗
Uh, oh, you know — you know what?
一位叫斯普吉的先生…
Uh, Mr. “Spooge”?
叫我“斯普吉”就好
It’s just “Spooge.”
斯普吉就好 知道了 没问题
Just Spooge. Duly noted. Alright.
盖尔·莫伦戈
Um, Gael Morengo?
好的 我看看…
Okay. Uh, let’s see.
有没有叫丹特的
Is there a Dante?
还有洛克·库伯勒
And Rocco Kubler. Okay.
好了 其他人麻烦请去外面等候
Everybody else, um, kindly wait outside,
好吗
alright?
除非你们想边等边享受水疗服务
Unless — Unless you desire spa services while you wait.
这要另外收费 但我强烈建议大家体验一下
Uh, that’s a separate charge, but it– it’s highly recommended.
这里是阿尔伯克基最好的美甲店
The — The best pedicures in Albuquerque, right here.
六号♥…
Six.
幸运号♥码七…你跟他一起的吗
Lucky number seven. Oh, you’re with him?
八号♥…
And eight.
皮衣不错
Nice leathers.
好 你们一起的
Uh, okay, together.
然后是…九号♥
And nine.
感谢各位的耐心
Um, thank you all for your patience.
还有…
And…
为所有人讨回公道
justice for all!
付钱的顾客才能喝黄瓜水
Cucumber water for paying customers only.
相信我 他们会付钱
Oh, believe me, they’re gonna be paying.
斯普吉
“Spooge”!
斯普吉和朋友 好的
Oh, Spooge and friend. Okay.
好 这边请
Good. This way.
嗨 女士
Hi, ma’am.
很好 洗衣机那里左拐
Yeah, hang — hang a left at the washing machine.
没错
There you go.
我们下周见 罗莎 很高兴见到你 皮拉尔
I’ll see you next week, Rosa. And it was nice meeting you, Pilar.
别忘了尽量带更多家人来
Don’t forget to bring as many family members as you can.
-我们会的 谢谢 韦克斯勒女士 -保重
We will. Thank you, Ms. Wexler. Take care.
-今天忙完了吗 -对 给你
All done for today? Yeah. Here you go.
不用找了 谢尔比
Just keep it, Shelby.
-谢谢 金 我们明天见 -肯定的
Thanks, Kim. See you tomorrow? You bet.
他们走了
They’re gone.
你说什么
I’m sorry?
那两个跟踪你的男人
The two men that were following you.
他们走了
They’re gone.
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
坐下聊聊吧
Would you mind sitting for a moment?
我会回答能回答的问题
And I will answer any questions I can.
我派了人监视你和你丈夫
I have men watching you and your husband.
我不是警♥察♥ 据我所知
I’m not with the police, and as far as I know,
他们没在调查你俩
they’re not investigating either of you.
不过我确实知道你们做了一些
I doknow that you’ve been up to a few things
不太想让别人知道的事
that you probably would rather keep private.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
这不是我的目的
That’s not what this is about.
我是想解决自己的一个问题
I’m trying to solve a problem of my own.
什么问题
What problem?
拉罗·萨拉曼卡
Lalo Salamanca.
拉罗·萨拉曼卡死了
Lalo Salamanca’s dead.
他…
He…
没死吗
isn’t.
我们在监视他可能会联♥系♥的人
We’re watching anyone he might contact.
包括你和你丈夫
That includes you and your husband.
他不太可能联♥系♥你们 毕竟他在下一盘更大的棋
Most likely, he’ll never reach out. He’s got bigger fish to fry.
但要是有千分之一的几率 他联♥系♥你们了…
But in the thousand-to-one chance that he does…
你为谁做事
And who do you work for?
我说过只回答能回答的问题
I said I would answer anything I can.
你是沙漠里那个人
You’re the guy from the desert.
跟吉米一起走出沙漠的人
The one who was out there with Jimmy.
你干吗跟我说 不去找他
Why are you telling methis and not him?
因为我觉得你更扛事
Because I think you’re made of sterner stuff.
好了
Alright.
这样对大家都好
Now here’s what’s best for everyone.
如果你再看到我的人 希望你不会看到
You spot my guys again, which I’m hoping you won’t,
让他们做自己的工作
let them go about their business.
假装他们不在那里
Just pretend they’re not there.
很快他们就会消失
And pretty soon they won’t be.
你和你丈夫 你们就…
You and your husband just…
好好过你们的日子
go on living your lives.
我认识你
I doknow you.
你之前在法♥院♥停车场工作
You worked in the parking booth at the courthouse.
你是那个管♥理♥员♥
You’re the attendant.
曾经是
I was.
在美联储收紧利率之前
The markets will continue to be in a state of flux
市场将继续处于波动状态
until the Fed tightens interest rates.
有些时候 我们对经济复苏的速度感到满意
Some days we’ll feel pretty good about the rate of economic recovery,
其他时候 就不怎么样了
other days not so much.
等一下 我好像在哪看到过
Mrs. I think I saw that somewhere.
-在哪 -这里
Here! Mrs.
不是
Nope.
你那个边缘拼得怎么样了
How’s youredge coming along?
我还缺两块
I’m still missing two…
你那个边缘都找到了拼块
Mr. You found all your edge pieces.
应该是
I thought I did.
或许我们弄丢了几个
Maybe we lost a few.
这些树快把我弄死了 它们看起来完全一样
These trees are killing me. The pieces all look exactly the same.
有一辆绿色的福特面包车
Then work on the cabin.I could.
他跟了我差不多三个街区
There was a green Ford van. It was behind me for almost three blocks.
1998年款的伊克莱 我们查过车牌了
A ’98 Econoline. We ran the plate.
那人是个自营管道工 他没问题
Guy’s a freelance plumber. He’s legit.
你安插在我厨房♥的那个人…
The man you placed in my kitchen.
罗伊
Roy.
你跟我说他是个有经验的快餐厨师
You told me that he had experience as a short-order cook.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!