– Out in the yard. Yeah. Common knowledge. – Out in the yard. – Yes.
那些瘾君子能一下看出同伴
Yeah. Those drug people can spot each other a mile away.
-他们就是知道 -对
– They just know. – Yeah.
那你们有什么证据吗
Did you have any evidence to support this?
-要是寻找的话 肯定会有 -寻找
Well, it will all come out – in discovery. – Discovery.
他的购毒记录 还有毒友…
All his drug purchases, his drug associates, mm-hmm…
只要去寻找 肯定都能查出来
All of that gets on the record during discovery.
-寻找 -对
Discovery. Yeah.
-好 -但你是专家
Okay. But, uh, you’re the expert here.
我们随时可以出具书面证词
We are prepared to give our affidavits anytime.
今天格外方便
Today would even be perfectly convenient for us.
-对 只要你没问题 我们随时可以 -对
Yes, we are ready when you are. Yes.
感谢你们抽时间过来
Well, I want to thank you for taking the time to come see us.
不幸的是 我们帮不了忙
Unfortunately, I don’t think we’re gonna be able to help.
我们律所在另一件案子上 跟哈姆林哈姆林麦吉尔有合作
Our firm is partnering with HHM on another case,
所以这明显会有利益冲突
so this would be a clear conflict of interest.
跟他们合作
Partnering with them?
既然你知道这件事了 那肯定也不能跟他们合作了吧
Well, surely that will change now that you know the facts.
我能给你们一个建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
不管你们雇谁当律师
You’re gonna have a difficult time pursuing this
这官司都会很难打
no matter who your lawyer is.
推♥翻♥克雷格所犯之案的裁决极其困难
Overturning a conviction in a case like Craig’s is extremely difficult.
即便你们所言为实…
Even if these allegations were true —
我得告诉你们 这不是我所认识的豪沃德哈姆林
and I got to tell ya, it does not sound like the Howard Hamlin that I know —
你们基本上没有赢面
it is unlikely that you will succeed.
-所以你不会代理克雷格 -恐怕不行
So you won’t represent Craig? I’m afraid not.
那好吧 我们去找别的律师
Well, then we will take our business elsewhere.
-很抱歉不能帮上忙 -那还用说
Sorry we couldn’t – be of help. – Bet you are.

Uh…okay.
是啊
Yeah…
我不用提醒你 刚听到的任何话都不能说出去吧
I know I don’t need to remind you everything we just heard was privileged.
当然不用 豪沃德哈姆林 拜托
Of course. And Howard Hamlin? Please.
我试过让你省点事儿的
I tried to save you the time.
没错 艾琳 谢谢
You did, Erin. Thank you.
他想弥补你
至少听他把话说完
赫克特先生
Don Hector.
我和你侄子意见不合不是秘密
虽然我和你家的嫌隙
不是因他而起
但今天有人提醒我 我们都是艾尔迪奥先生的手下
不管我们有何分歧
内斗总归对所有人都不好
希望你在熬过丧亲之痛期间
接受我的慰问和支持
古斯塔沃说的是实话
在这件事上 我和他并肩支持
萨拉曼卡家族
我们还在找那个叛徒 伊纳西奥瓦尔加
我们一定会找到他
还你家人一个公道
我们再联♥系♥
We’ll be in touch.
你了解到了什么
What did you learn?
拉罗萨拉曼卡还活着
Lalo Salamanca lives.
奥克蒂罗汽车旅馆 有事吗
我打错了
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
(汽车旅馆)
别动
Don’t.
起身转过来
Get up and turn around.
把你的枪踢过来
Slide your gun over.
你为谁做事
Who you working for?
你不知道
No sé.

No.
谁雇你监视我
电♥话♥上的一个人
我收他们的钱做事
什么事
就是盯着你
警♥察♥ 贩毒集团 管他是谁
拜托 我都不知道你的名字
他们问我你是什么时候进屋的 你要是离开 就跟他们说一声
就是这样
-什么事 -事情不对劲
Something’s not right, man.
-有人冲你去了吗 -没 我不知道 我有不祥的预感
Someone on you? No. I-I don’t know. I got — I got a bad feeling.
我需要离开这里
I-I need to get outta here.
-还是算了 你先老实等着 -我不能等着了
I wouldn’t do that. Just stay put — I can’t stay put, man.
我会自想办法逃走
I’m gonna find a way across on my own.
听我的 你要是想逃 不会等太久了
Hey, you wanna get through this, you listen to me. It won’t be much longer.
你如果擅自跑了 我们就没办法帮…
You go out on your own, we can’t h–
转过身去
赶紧的
Now.
你不能开枪 朋友
就算在这个鸟不拉屎的小镇
要是有人听到枪声 你就完蛋了
要活口
好 你看这套
Okay. Look at this.
我明天11点要见帕帕杜米安法官 我希望她看到星星
I got Judge Papadoumian tomorrow at 11:00 and I want her to see stars in her eyes.
星星的事说不好 你或许会闪瞎她的眼
I don’t know about stars. You might blind her.
好吧 恕我冒昧 你不如我了解她 星星
No offense. You don’t know her like I do. Stars.
索尔古德曼 你的正义永不迟到
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
等一下…等等 好 好吧 深呼吸 然后我们…
Ho, wait. Okay. Alright. Just take a breath, and then we can —
好 我听得出来你很生气 只是…我从未建议过你那么做
Okay, okay, I can tell you’re upset. Just, uh — I — I never advised that.
不 我没有 所以我们还是求同存异吧
No. No, I did not, so let’s agree to disagree.
好 我们还是先见个面 免得你做出什么冲动的事
Okay, I think you’re gonna want to meet in person before you do anything rash.
不如我们见个面 好好商量一下
So, how about — how about we meet up and we can hash this out?
没问题 明天一早 9点钟 我可以去你的办公室 可以吗
Sure, sure. Tomorrow. First thing. Uh, 9 a.m. Uh, I can come to your office. That work?
好 可以
Okay. Okay. Good.
他们居然这么久才打给你
I’m surprised it took ’em this long.
好的
Alright.
你…你要用大棒 对吧
You, uh… you’re gonna use the stick, right?
大棒 大棒太大太沉了
The stick? Yeah, well, it’s a big stick. It’s huge.
但我了解他们 他们更喜欢小恩小惠 尤其是她
But I know these people. They’re more carrot types. Especially her.
变不利为有利
A spoonful of sugar, y’know?
或许我也要跟你一起去
I think maybe I’ll come, too.
明天吗 真的吗
Tomorrow? Really?
当然 我有时间
Sure. I have time.
好啊
Okay.
(炸鸡兄弟)
有发现没
Anything?
没有任何动静
All quiet.
警醒着点
Stay sharp.
找到了卡车 但没有瓦尔加的踪迹
They found the truck, but no sign of Varga.
萨拉曼卡家族调用了一切资源 包括联邦警♥察♥
Salamancas have all hands looking for him, including the Federales.
他还是不接手♥机♥ 所以没办法锁定位置
He’s still not picking up his cell, so no way to get a lock on it.
至于拉罗 依然没人影
Now, as for Lalo, still missing.
在贩毒集团上上下下的人看来 拉罗已经死了
Far as everybody in the cartel is concerned, top to bottom, Lalo is dead.
我能发表一下看法吗
May I offer a thought?
如果萨拉曼卡要直接找你算账 他早就来了
If Salamanca were coming straight for you, he’d be here already.
我们在墨西哥这边 他可能会出现的地方派了人盯梢
We’ve got guys watching anywhere he might turn up this side of Mexico,
监听了他可能打给的任何人
wiretaps on any phone he might call.
可他一点消息都没有
There is not a whiff of him.
我的猜测是 他足够明白 知道没有一个让大老板信服的理由
Now, my guess is he’s smart enough to know it’s not in the Salamanca family interests
就除掉你 于萨拉曼卡家族无益
to take you out without a reason the bosses can get behind.
所以他很可能在寻找瓦尔加
So the odds are, he’s searching for Varga.
留活口 让他说出事实
Finds him alive, gets him to talk…
瓦尔加一个人在异国他乡 他谁都信不过
Varga’s alone in foreign territory. No one he can trust.
这孩子倒是聪明 但坚持不了多久
The kid’s smart, but he’s not gonna last.
他一定会被抓住
He’s gonna get caught.
继续说
Continue.
解决此事的最佳办法 就是我带四个最厉害的人手过境
The best way to handle this…I take four of our best guys across the border
找到瓦尔加
and track Varga down.
我找到他 在萨拉曼卡家的人 说动他之前把他带回来
Let me find him, bring him back before the Salamancas sweep him up.
这是我们唯一的办法
It’s our only play.
瓦尔加的父亲 带他过来
不行 不能这么做
No. You’re not doing that.
你不明白 这样坚决不行
You don’t understand. That’s not happening.
你开口下令就好
Just say the word.
不论接下来会怎样 绝对不会符合你的预期
Whatever happens next, it’s not gonna go down the way you think it is.
-是他打来的 -胡说
It’s him. Bullshit.
我这几个小时一直在打给他 他一次都没接
I’ve been calling Varga for hours. He hasn’t picked up once.
他离开萨拉曼卡家之后 就一直在联♥系♥我
He’s been trying to get me since he left Salamanca’s.
我要不要接
You want me to answer it?
什么事
Yeah.

Yeah.
我说了不算
Not my call.
这要看你
That’s up to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!