好吧
Well…
节奏一定要对
it has to be paced right.
太着急的话 会被他们察觉到
We move too fast, they’ll see us coming.
而且必须师出有名
And it has to make sense.
不必非得闹到法庭上去 但一切都必须有理有据
It doesn’t have to stand up in court, but there has to be a reason for everything.

Yeah.
我在一家汽车旅馆 除了开店的那位女士 没人看到我
I’m at the motel. No one saw me but the lady who runs it.
好 我们在想办法救你出去
Alright. We’re working on getting you out.
会需要几天的时间 等我们的人准备好 我会联♥系♥你
It’s gonna take a couple of days. I’ll call you when our guys are set up.
他们会开一辆农用卡车
They’re gonna be driving a farm truck.
他们经过时 你就跳到货斗里
When they pass you, jump in the back.
必须要快 他们不会等你
It’s gonna happen fast, they’re not gonna wait for you.
衣柜里有衣服 记得换上
There’s some clothes in the closet — wear them.
等待期间呢
What happens between now and then?
别被人发现
Stay out of sight.
艾莱迪奥已经对你发了悬赏令
Eladio put a price on your head.
只要有人进你的门 直接开枪
Anyone comes through that door, you shoot.
听明白没
You got it?
明白了
Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks!
你架得太高 弹珠就会脱轨
See, you build it too high, your marble’s gonna run off the track.
我还没架完呢
It’s not finished.
等架好后就不会有问题
When it’s finished, it’ll work.

Okay.
-我能再喝一杯柠檬水吗 -不行
May I please have some more lemonade? No.
你已经喝了够多
You drank about a gallon already.
求你了 爷爷
Please, Pop-pop.
好吧 就只能再喝一杯
Alright. One more and that’s it.
谢谢 爷爷
Thank you, Pop-pop!
(1号♥手♥机♥卡来电)

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.
等一下
Oh, wait.
他们在那里
There they are.

Oh, yeah.
好的 他们在四号♥洞
Okay. They’re on the fourth hole.
假设他们要打九洞 你大概有…
Assuming they’re playing nine,
保险来说 45分钟
that should give you about 45 minutes safely.
你得教我打高尔夫
You gotta teach me to play golf.
律师应该会打高尔夫
A lawyer should be able to play golf.
没问题
Any time.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yep.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
(合十礼3)
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
您是会员还是访客
Are you a member or a guest?
我就是过来参观一下
I’m just here for a tour.
欢迎 直走就是前台
Welcome. Front desk is straight ahead.
嗨 我打过电♥话♥预定参观
Hi. I called about a tour?
请跟随我去会员大厅
Oh, if you’ll follow me to the members’ lounge?
-嗨 诺姆维科利 -您是想参观 对吧
Hi. Norm Wakely. I understand you’re in the market for a tour?
对 索尔古德曼
That’s right. Saul Goodman.
-很高兴见到您 古德曼先生 -拜托 叫我索尔就好
Great to meet you, Mr. Goodman. – Ah, please, call me Saul.
没问题 索尔 开始之前你需要喝点什么吗
– Great. So, Saul, can I get you anything before we get started?
这里的咖啡哪里都比不上
The coffee here is just unbeatable.
没事 我已经喝够咖啡了
Uh, well, I’m fine. I’m fully caffeinated.
索尔 我们站在一个神圣的地方
Well, Saul, you and I are standing on hallowed ground.
五位总统在我们这里打过球…
Five Presidents have played on our course…
-是吗 -就从德怀特D艾森豪威尔开始
…starting with Dwight D. Eisenhower.
但我们的渊源要远比那…
But the story goes back even further than that —
诺姆 你能过来一下吗
Norm, can I have a sec, please?
凯文 嘿 最近怎么样
Kevin, hey, how’s it going?
抱歉 请稍等我一下
Uh, I’m sorry, I’m sure this’ll just be a moment.
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman,
真的很抱歉 但我刚被告知
I’m so sorry. But I’ve just been reminded that,
成为这里的会员要等两年
in fact, we have a two-year waiting list.
两年啊 哇
Two years. Wow.
或许我还是可以参观一下 毕竟我都来了嘛 以防万一
Maybe I could, uh, go on the tour anyway, I mean, ’cause I’m here, just in case.
不幸的是 我们这里暂停参观了
Well, unfortunately, we suspended tours.
-暂时而已 -连参观都不行了吗
For the moment. You’re not even giving tours?
很抱歉造成的不便
I apologize for the inconvenience.
如果政策变化 我们会打给您
We will be happy to call you if the situation changes.
能留下您的号♥码吗
– You left your number?
我们会跟您联♥系♥
Well, we’ll be in touch.
如果政策变了的话
If the situation changes.
害您白跑一趟 我再次向您道歉
Again, I-I’m sorry for your time and trouble.
我们…我们之前搞错了
Uh, we just — Oh, God. We had a few crossed wires.
这样的话
Well…
那好吧
okay then.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不好意思 -什么事
I’m sorry. One second. Yes?
我想再问问清楚
Um, just so I understand,
你本来要带我参观 结果突然发现
you were gonna give me a tour and then you realized
-现在不发展新会员吗 -我们有等候名单
you don’t need new members? We have a waiting list.
好吧 但你是会员主管 所以你应该早就知道
Okay, but you’re the membership director, so you would have known that before.
-我知道 -这说不通
– I know. – It doesn’t really add up.
我来的时候 所有人对我热情欢迎
I mean, I came in, and everyone was rolling out the red carpet
结果你们突然变脸
and then, all of a sudden something changed…
-我不… -古德曼先生…
I don’t…Mr. Goodman, I am the —
古德曼 我的名字
Goodman! The name.
你一听到这名字 一切就都变了
The second you heard it, everything turned on a dime.
等候名单 你说的应该是黑名单吧
Waiting list? I think you’re talking about an exclusion list.
没关系 我应该想到的 因为看这里啊
It’s okay. It’s — I should have known because, I mean, look.
这里全是白人
It’s wall to wall mayonnaise in here!
如果你们有限制 那就有勇气直说
So, you know, listen, if you’re gonna be restricted, have the courage to say so.
-绝对没有… -就是这样 各位
There’s no question of –Here it is, folks!
反犹太主义 活生生的反犹太主义 就在阿尔伯克基…
Anti-Semitism! Alive and well right here in Albuquerque.
先生 我们有很多犹太会员
Sir, we have many Jewish members —
好 那你们达标了
Oh, good. Well, you met your quota then.
-给你颁个金星奖章 -等一下
Gold star for you. Hold on!
这是我这辈子听过最荒谬的话
That’s gotta be the biggest load of horse crap I’ve ever heard in my life.
回你的狗窝去吧 麦吉尔或古德曼
Go crawl back in your hole, McGill or Goodman,
随便你叫什么名字 你到底有什么企图
whatever you’re calling yourself. What’re you up to, anyway?
玩弄手段 为你另一个骗局诉讼铺垫
Ginning up another one of your put-up job lawsuits,
你这口腹蜜剑 敲诈勒索
you two-faced, blackmailing,
-见钱眼开的混… -“见钱眼开”
money-grubbing son-of-a-bitch — “Money-grubbing!”
-有些话还是别当众说 -两位先生 能小点声吗
You’re saying the quiet part out loud, I think. Gentlemen, can we just keep the volume down?
-你清楚我不是那个意思 -现如今
You know damn well that’s not what I meant — In this day and age?
我还想着这种事早就过去了呢
I had hoped and prayed we’d be beyond this.
我姑姑法妮也跟你一样是犹太…
You’re ’bout as Jewish as my Aunt Fannie —
真是五千年源源不止啊
Five thousand years and it never ends.
看啊 暴♥力♥ 最后总要回归到暴♥力♥
Here it is — violence! It always comes to this!
沃什维尔先生 拜托了
Mr. Wachtell, please!
走吧 凯文
Come on, Kev.
去死吧 你这个人♥渣♥大骗子
Go to hell, you lying sack of shit.
先生
Sir, Mr.
古德曼 我不知道该说什么 这不…
Goodman… I don’t know what to say. That is not —
我不会成为这里的会员
I wouldn’t be a member here.
今天的事过后 我再也不会来你们俱乐部
I wouldn’t walk through those doors again after what happened to me here today.
你…
Do you
至少能让我用一下卫生间吧
at least have a bathroom that I could use,
鉴于我的…
seeing as how my —
刚才压力太大 让我憩室炎犯了
Stress like that is hell on my diverticulitis.
男更衣室离这里最近 穿过那里就是
The men’s locker room is the closest. It’s straight through there.
-我能去那里吗 -当然能
And I would be allowed to go in there? Yes. Of course.
我希望你知道 我不怪你
I want you to know I don’t blame you personally.
我知道你只是奉命行事
I know you’re just following orders.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!