You good?
我好得很
I’m great.
警探 卡利尔女士
Detective! Miss Khalil.
-早上好 -我这两天一直在打给你
Good morning. I’ve been calling you for two days.
我女朋友生病了 有事吗
My girl’s out sick. What can I do you for?
明天上午十点
Tomorrow morning. 10:00 a.m.
早午餐吗 就咱俩 对吧
Brunch? With just you and me, right?
这位大块头先生 应该会觉得自己多余吧
I mean, won’t the big fella here feel like a third wheel?
你和我要在法庭内室见帕森法官
You and I are meeting Parson in chambers.
我要申请召开紧急听证会 修改德古兹曼的释放条款
I am asking for an emergency hearing to alter the terms of De Guzman’s release.
听起来很好玩
Sounds like a blast.
不幸的是 我日程全排满了
Unfortunately, I’m booked solid.
我查了你客户的住所
I checked your client’s place of residence.
他提供的那个地址 是阿尔塔蒙特的一家冰雪皇后店
The address he gave? It’s a Dairy Queen in Alta Monte.
出席听证会的家人也找不到了
The family that showed at the bail hearing can’t be located.
没有驾照 没有税单 没有学校记录 什么都没有
No driver’s license, no tax rolls, no school records. Nothing.
其实 在新墨西哥州 根本没有一个73岁以下
Fact is, there isn’t a single Elizabeth McKinnon
叫伊丽莎白麦金农的人
under the age of 73 living in New Mexico.
这也…
Well, this is —
真是意外
this is surprising.
你的客户不见了 我不会等到六周后
Your client has disappeared, and I’m not waiting six weeks to start looking
才开始找他
for him.
嘿 我的客户交了700万的保释金
Hey, my guy put up seven million in bail.
-你觉得他会不要这笔钱吗 -谁能拿出700万的现金
You think he’s just gonna walk away from that? Who comes up with seven million bucks in cash?
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得那些家人都是假的 而且你一直都知道
I think the family was fake, and I think you knew it the whole time.
等一下 我们先说清楚
Hold on. Look, just get real for a second.
听证会不如你意 现在你想再来一次
The hearing didn’t go your way, and now you’re trying for a do-over.
你说我的客户跑了
You say my guy ran?
我觉得法律要求他出现时
I say he’s got seven million reasons for showing up —
他绝对有700万个理由到场
when he’s legally required to do so.
不行 我才不要当正当程序的花瓶 临时去见帕森法官
So, no, I won’t be, uh, due process window dressing at any crash meeting with Parson.
你要是背着我在法官面前说这种胡话
And if you try throwing any of this crap around in front the judge without my presence —
我会起诉你诉讼违规
here’s an accusation. Prosecutorial misconduct.
能终结你事业的诉讼违规
Career-ending prosecutorial misconduct.
这些都改变不了 那家伙冒用他人身份的事实
None of that changes the fact the guy’s not – who he said he was.
不 等一下 你们被打了个措手不及 就怪罪到我头上
– No, no, no. Hold on. You guys got caught with your pants around your ankles and somehow that’s on me?
应该不行吧 你们有20多个律师
I don’t think so. You’ve got two dozen lawyers up there,
还有调查员 所有警♥察♥的支持
you got investigators, you got the whole damn police force —
结果找不到拉罗成了我的错 这不是我的职责
and it’s my fault you can’t keep track of Lalo? That is not my job!
拉罗
Lalo?
拉罗是谁
Who’s Lalo?
什么 我说了什么
What? What did I say?
我是说德古兹曼
I meant De Guzman.
我客户太多了
I have more than one client.
我们就按原定计划 在六周后的预审听证会上
I will see you at the preliminary in six weeks.
见面吧
As scheduled.
在那之前 我还要照顾需要我的客户
Until then, I have clients who need me.
(艾尔卡米诺 餐厅)
西装不错
Nice threads.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
-嗨 -嗨
Hey. Hey.
怎么样
How’d it go?
那身西服绝对帮了大忙
The suit definitely helped.
这孩子 他是一个高中毕业班学生
This kid, he’s a high school senior,
成绩优异 打两份工
good grades, works two jobs.
交了一个所谓的…朋友
Has this so-called “friend” —
一个自以为是 开一辆全新野马敞篷车的臭小子
some snot-nosed brat who drives a brand-new Mustang convertible.
一个周六晚上 小富豪说: “嘿 想开开我的车吗 ”
One Saturday night Richie Rich says, “Hey, you wanna drive my car?”
我的客户怎能抵抗诱惑
How can my guy resist?
他的朋友让他停在一家烟酒店门口
The “friend” tells him to pull over at a liquor store.
那个有钱人家的孩子走进去 用他叔叔的布伊刀抢劫了那里
Rich kid goes in, robs the place with his uncle’s Bowie knife.
-不是吧 -就是这样
– No. – Yeah.
我的客户当时在野马车里听广播 他什么都不知道
My guy’s out in the Mustang playing with the radio –he’s got no idea.
有钱人家的孩子拿着425块的现金 和一瓶野格酒出来
Rich kid comes out with $425 in cash, a bottle of Jagermeister.
告诉我的客户踩足油门离开 他很开心地照办了
Tells my guy to floor it. Which he does. Happily.
因为他对抢劫毫不知情
Because he’s completely in the dark about the robbery.
好吧 但他们被抓到时 你的客户在开车
Yeah, but when they pick them up, your kid is driving —
-他在开车 对 -当然了 他在开车
– He’s driving! – Of course he’s driving. Yes!
我的客户被分配了一个公诉律师
My guy ends up with the public defender.
那富小子的家人从别的州 如果你刚相信的话 丹佛
Rich kid’s family brings in a top-dollar defense from out-of-state,
找来了一位大牌律师
if you can believe it, Denver.
他们想把整件事诬陷到我的客户头上
And they’re trying to dump the whole thing on my guy.
抢劫是我客户的主意
It was my client’s idea,
那个富人家的小孩一直受他胁迫
he was forcing the rich kid into it — the whole deal.
-欧克利要起诉他抢劫罪和伤害罪 对 -欧克利 那个混♥蛋♥
Oakley’s going for aggravated robbery and assault. – Oakley? That dick. – Yeah.
但你的客户都没进店里
But your kid was never even inside the store!
弗莱厄蒂非要合并审判 但我… 我应该能搞定
Flaherty forced joinder — but I — I think I can make it work for us.
下个月开庭
Trial’s next month.
这个很好吃 你尝尝
This was really good. Have some.
你想吃什么吗
You want anything? Uh…
你绝对要尝尝这个
You should definitely try these.
-好 没问题 -打扰一下
Uh, yeah, sure. Excuse me,
能拿一下菜单 再来一份油炸饼吗
can we get a menu and another order of sopaipillas?
-没问题 -谢谢
– You got it. – Thank you.
还有一个无家可归的女人 我得把她从大都会拘留中心弄出来
And then there was a homeless woman that I had to get out of MDC.
这是另一♥码♥事了
That’s another story.
听起来你今天过得很惨
Sounds like the day from hell.
其实是我这一生最美好的一天
It was one of the best days of my life.
我的职业生涯
My professional life.
你呢
How about you?
我给咱们租了一辆车
I…rented us a car.
那辆福特
It’s — It’s the Ford.
索尔古德曼就开一辆 褐色的福特金牛座
So, Saul Goodman drives a brown Ford Taurus?
那应该是底特律褐
Detroit calls that taupe, I believe.
你不觉得索尔古德曼应该开一辆
Don’t you think Saul Goodman would drive something with
更…华丽的车
a little more…flair?
-比如说 -我不知道
Such as…? I don’t know.
肯定得是美国车
Definitely American-made.
招眼的那种
Something showy.
索尔古德曼还有一间办公室
And Saul Goodman has an office.
引入注目的办公室 地址位置极佳
Something eye-catching, good location.
-法♥院♥旁边 -对
By the courthouse? Yeah!
正义的教堂
A cathedral of justice.
正义的教堂 好 可以
A cathedral of justice. Okay. Yeah.
我们应该开始给你找房♥子了
We should start looking for something for you —
我是说给“索尔”找
I mean for “Saul.”
没问题 什么时候开始
Sold! When do we start?
-周六可以 -那就周六了
Saturday’s good. Saturday it is.
我在想我们的第一步行动
I was thinking about our first move.
豪沃德那边
On the Howard front.
我感觉有办法搞定胜佰德一案
I think there’s a way to get Sandpiper settled
挫挫他的锐气 让他吃点苦头 但也别一杆子打死
and leave him standing — bruised, maybe, but still standing.
或许诀窍在于 我们一开始先不对豪沃德下手
Maybe the trick is, we’re not working on Howard, not at first.
或许从克里夫梅恩开始
Maybe we start with Cliff Main.
所以…
So, uh…
我们要这样吗
We’re doing that?
我还以为是要这样 不是吗
I thought we were. Aren’t we?
你觉得我们不该这么做
You think we shouldn’t.
我没那么说
Well, I-I didn’t say that.
菜来了
Here we are.
-想好点什么了吗 -还没有
Did you decide on anything? Oh, not yet.
不如我给你拿杯喝的 你边喝边想
Can I get you a drink while you’re thinking about it?
好 来杯可乐吧 谢谢
Uh, yeah. A Coke. Thanks.
好的 可乐来了
All right. Here you go.

Okay.
所以…
So, the, uh —
豪沃德的事
the Howard thing.
你想到什么办法了
What — What were you thinking?
你确定吗
You sure?
听听又无妨
What’s the harm in listening?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!