我不知道
I don’t know.
你会怎么用
What would you?
我会把斯韦卡特律所的斯特夫挖过来
I’d hire Stef away from Schweikart.
再加上HHM律所的布鲁斯
I’d hire Bruce from HHM.
还有薇奥拉
I’d get Viola.
然后在法♥院♥附近租一个
I’d rent the smallest, shittiest office
我能找到的最小 最烂的办公室
I could find near the courthouse
做无偿法律援助工作
and open a pro bono practice.
让普通人能够得到
Give regular people the kind of representation
通常只有有钱人才能享有的法律服务
usually only millionaires get.
我本来想说我们可以买♥♥栋房♥子
I was gonna say we’d buy a house.
抱歉
Sorry.
你说得没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们可以都做
We could do both.
之前我听说
Last I heard,
矶鹞渡愿意出两千六百万
Sandpiper was willing to go to $26 million.
三分之一就是八百五十万
Um, a third of that is $8.5 million.
它的百分之二十是…
Mm-hmm. And 20% of that is…
两百万左右
Around $2 mil.
但这是不可能的
Ah, but it’s not happening.
得了吧 金
Come on, Kim.
我们说的可不是在酒吧耍耍小把戏
We’re not talking about a bar trick here.
是毁灭一切啊
We’re talking about scorched earth.
我们必须得伤害他
We would have to hurt him.
狠狠地伤害他
Hurt him bad.
要让那么多律师跟他撇清关系
To get a bunch of lawyers to run for the exits?
那霍华德必须得做一些不可愿谅的事才行
Howard would have to have done something…unforgivable.
最终的结果是
At the end of it,
他可能再也没法执业了
he might never be able to practice law again.
他罪不至此
Ah, u202dhe doesn’t deserve that.
而且谁知道我们能不能成功
And who knows u202dif we could pull it off?
好吧 也许我们能做到
Okay, maybe we could pull it off, yeah.
但我们不能这么做
But we won’t.
我们说的只是职业受阻
We’re talking about a career setback.
一个律师在事业上的一个小挫折
A career setback for one lawyer.
是 你可以因此而帮助很多人
Yeah, and you could help a lot of people.
我知道 但是…
I-I get it, but…
金 做这种事 这样…
Kim, doing this, that–
这不像你
It’s not you.
你明白吗
Okay?
你不会同意我们这样做的
You would not be okay with it.
等你冷静下来以后
Not in the cold light of day.
是吗
Wouldn’t I?
我要去洗个澡
I’m gonna go take a shower
这样早上就不用洗了
so I don’t have to in the morning.
金 你是在逗我玩 对吗
Kim, u202dyou’re shittin’ me, right?
有中间人
我不知道雇主是谁
没关系
我知道
好了
Bien.
好了
Bien.
你要打电♥话♥给他们
你要告诉他们 虽然很难
但工作还是完成了
好了 好了
Bien. Bien, bien, bien, bien.
我会帮你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!