It was for “My own good.”
就好像我等着他
Like — Like I’m just waiting for him
骑着白马来解救我
to ride up on his white horse.
简直…
It’s —
都是为了他自己
I-It’s — It’s all about him —
一直都是他当主角
it’s always all about him.
这家伙太自恋了
The guy is in love with himself.
需要有人煞煞他的威风
He needed to be taken down a peg.
那么
So…
下一步呢
what’s next?
你毁过他的车
You went after his car.
坏了他的名声 所以…
You went after his reputation. So…
我估计接下来
I think maybe the next thing is…
是他的发型吗
his hair, right?
就当我在这头脑风暴
Suppose — and I’m — I’m just brainstorming here —
假设我们给他下点蒙汗药
but suppose we slip him a mickey,
然后 趁他昏睡的时候
and then, while he’s out,
我们把旧的电推剪拿出来
we get out u202dthe old electric clippers —
给他剃成光头
shave him bald.
脱毛膏
Nair.
什么
What?
一个老掉牙的笑话
It’s an old gag, but, um…
偷偷潜入他的乡村俱乐部
sneak into his country club
把脱毛膏灌进他的洗发水瓶子里
and put Nair in his shampoo bottle.
等他洗澡的时候
Then he takes a shower, and…
毛发就掉光了
Hair falls out.
-对 -不错
– Yeah. – u202dNice.
或者 或者
Or — Or — Or, um,
我们往他的游泳池里倒一桶漂白粉 这样
we pour a barrel of chlorine into his swimming pool, so that…
把他的头发和眉毛都漂白了
u202dBleaches his hair and his eyebrows and everything.
对 对 还有眉毛
u202dYes, yes, and the eyebrows.
或者 或者
Or — Or…
或者我们闯进他家
Or we break into his house,
把多层超柔厕纸
replace all u202dthe fluffy toilet-paper rolls
都换成单层的
with single-ply.
直捣老巢
Hit him where he lives.
或者不管他用什么牌子的美黑乳
Or whatever tanning lotion he uses —
我们都给换成防晒的
we replace it with sunblock.
他爬进日光浴床也是白费时间
u202dHe gets in his tanning bed, and waste of time.
-或者 -或者
– Or… – Or…
或者什么
Or what?
我们不会这么干的 但是…
We’d never do it, but…
不会干什么
Never do what?
如果
What if…
如果霍华德做了什么坏事
What if Howard does something terrible?
比如他杀了一个服务员
Like he murders a waiter
就因为在他的花椰菜上抹黄油吗
for putting butter on his cauliflower…?
不 我是说很糟糕的事
No, I mean really bad.
比如失职行为
Like misconduct.
挪用公♥款♥ 还有
You know, misappropriating funds and, um,
贿赂证人之类的
bribing witnesses… something like that.
你知道这会对矶鹞渡案造成什么影响吗
You know what that’d mean for the Sandpiper case?
对这种大型集体诉讼案
A big class action suit?
这能搅黄整个案子
It could tank the whole thing.
克利福德会气炸的
Cliff Main’s hair would be on fire.
他会选择和解
He’d get it settled.
二话不说
Pronto.
他真会吗
He would?
会的
Yeah.
他们为那个案子付出了不少心血
Think about how much they’ve put into that case.
将近两年的辛劳
Almost two years of work.
如果现在告吹 他们什么都捞不到
If it fell apart now, they’d get nothing.
所以没错
So, yeah.
不管矶鹞渡开什么条件克利福德都会接受
Cliff Main would take whatever Sandpiper was offering.
我已经拼了命地想让矶鹞渡和解了
I already tried like hell to get Sandpiper settled.
但你劲使错了方向
Yeah, but you went about it wrong.
不好意思 但你得这么做
Sorry, but… this is how you do it.
而且这么做也不算欺诈那群老人
And it’s not like u202dthe old folks’d get stiffed.
如果矶鹞渡现在和解
If Sandpiper settled now,
虽说每人可能会少拿个十五二十块
they might each get 15, 20 bucks less,
但他们能趁自己在世的时候拿到这笔钱
but they’d get their money now, while they can still use it.
律师也能得到酬劳
And the lawyers get paid.
律师也能得到酬劳
And the lawyers get paid.
你能拿到多少共同基金
How much of the common fund do you get?
我们能拿到百分之二十
We get 20% of the common fund.
我就是…
I’m just…I’m…
当我没说过 好吗
Forget it, okay?

Okay.
来坐
Have a seat.
你今天表现不错
Hey, you did good today, huh?
明天我带你四处转转
Tomorrow, I’ll show you around.
等你回到北边
When you go back up north…
你就算半个萨拉曼加人了 知道吗
you’re gonna be halfway to being a Salamanca, eh?
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是夜猫子 不睡的吗
Another night owl, huh? You don’t sleep?
今晚睡不着
Not tonight.
我就没怎么睡过
Yeah, I never sleep much.
睡一两个小时
An hour, maybe two.
就够了
It’s enough.
每到这个时候
When it’s like this?
我才能安心思考
That’s when I can think.
我的好点子都是在别人熟睡时想到的
I get my best ideas u202dwhen everybody else is asleep.
有人说这是一种诅咒
Some people — they call it a curse.
我挺喜欢
I like it.
我说不好
I don’t know.
我宁愿多睡会觉
I’d rather get some shuteye.
你这不没睡成吗
And yet, here we are.
有更烈一点的酒吗
Got anything stronger?
这才对嘛
Now you’re talking.
吧台 最底层 有个玻璃酒瓶
In the bar, bottom shelf, decanter.
里面装了好酒
That’s the good stuff.
带两个杯子
Two glasses.
可算来了
There he is!
我还以为你迷路了
I thought you got lost.
你喝过路易十三吗
You ever had Louis XIII?
没有
I don’t think so.
那你有口福了
Ooph. You’re in for a treat.
敬睡眠和缺觉的人
To sleep and those who need it.
敬睡眠
To sleep.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
这群白♥痴♥没点规矩
These morons have no respect!
西罗
Ciro!
你干什么了 混♥蛋♥
在屋里 厨房♥
西罗
Ciro!
老是这样
西罗 给我过来
西罗
Ciro!
怎么了 头儿
你干了什么好事 又抽烟了吗
头儿 我没有 真的
西罗
Ciro, Ciro.
不要骗我 不要怪米格尔 我受够这些谎话了
老大 我发誓 我现在用打火机了 真的不是我
去找出口在哪
里面什么情况
通道是直的 至少有一百米长
有他的血迹 他跑不远
出什么事了
是他吗
你要加什么
What do you want?
每样都来一点儿
I’ll have a little of everything.
帮我把薄荷巧克力冰激凌去掉吧
Actually, u202dleave off the mint chip.
我定了六点的闹钟
I set the alarm for 6:00.
因为我们得赶在上班前退房♥回家
Since we have to check out and go home before work.
还有整整两个半小时
That’s a solid 2 1/2 hours.
不错
Sounds good. u202d
所以你会怎么用那笔钱呢
So, what would you do with it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!