损坏公共财产 酒驾 非法入侵
destruction of property, DUI, trespassing…
过失杀人
Involuntary manslaughter,
非法移♥民♥ 家庭暴♥力♥
immigration, domestic violence…
还有 如果你真心想接的话
Or, if you feel like you do want…
青少年犯罪
Juveniles.
四处看看吧
Go ahead and have a look around.
告诉我你想接哪些 我们可以直接移交给你
Let me know which ones you want so we can kick ’em over.
我去给你拿个箱子
I’ll getchu a box.
手电筒
Flashlight.
当你和老板对话的时候 你得叫他先生
When you talk to the boss, you call him Don.
他问你问题
He asks you a question,
你告诉他实话
you tell the truth,
越简明越好
fewest words…you can.
如果他喜欢你 就会给你升职
If he likes you, u202dhe’s gonna give you a bump up.
别以为我看不到你的价值
Hey, don’t think I don’t see you, eh?
我看得明明白白的
I see you. I do.
现在 我们需要的是稳定 知道吗
Right now, steady is what we need, you know?
如果他不喜欢我呢
What if he doesn’t like me?
你没问题的
You’ll be fine.
把扳手递给我
Gimme the socket wrench.
我要去上个厕所
I gotta hit the head.

Yeah, yeah.
后面左边
别把水槽弄脏 好吗
Hey, don’t get any grease on my sink, eh?
未接来电
未知号♥码
是我
Yeah.
萨拉曼加家有一扇后门 今晚三点
把锁打开 再把门打开 然后马上离开
你是谁
三点钟 记住了吗
你们不会伤及无辜的 对吗
他这里至少有七个人 但还有老人
他们什么也没做过
无信♥号♥♥
在那之后 我希望你们都考虑一下
After that, I want you both to be thinking about
如何进行强制披露
how to parse out discovery.
文件会比较繁重
It’s gonna be document heavy,
所以还是要注意一下资源管理
so let’s be mindful of resource management.
霍华德
Howard.
-金 -很高兴见到你
– Kim. – u202dGood to see you.
-几楼 -三楼 谢谢
– Uh, what floor? u202d- Three, please.
你见过我的同事了吗
Have you met my associates,
保罗·谢泼德和米歇尔·阿维拉
Paul Shepard and Michelle Avila?
-应该没有 你们好 -你好
– I don’t think so. Hi. u202d- Hello.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
这位是金·韦克斯勒
Uh, guys, this is Kim Wexler.
她是HHM的前雇员
She’s an HHM alum
现在在斯韦卡特和考科利律所负责银行业务
and now heads up banking at Schweikart and Cokely.
很高兴认识二位
Nice to meet you both.
其实我离开斯韦卡特律所了
I’m actually not at Schweikart anymore.
也不做银行业务了
Or in banking, for that matter.
真的吗
Really?
就昨天的事
As of yesterday.
保重 霍华德
Take care, Howard.
金 金
Kim, Kim!
稍等
Hang on a sec!
我好奇问一下 你转投哪间律所了
Out of curiosity, where’d you land?
里夫斯和格林律所吗
Reeves and Green?
我又单干了
I’m out on my own again.
里奇肯放你走
Rich let you go?
这事不由他 是我要离开
It wasn’t up to him. I left.
那梅萨维德呢
What about Mesa Verde?
我建议他们继续和斯韦卡特合作
I advised them to stay with Schweikart.
我知道这问题很私人 金
Um. I know u202dit’s a personal question, Kim,
-但我能问问原因吗 -这的确很私人
– but can I ask why? – That is personal.
-我今天很忙 所以… -就给我一分钟
– And I have a busy day, so — – u202dSpare me a minute.
拜托了
Please.
这事很重要
It’s important.
待归档诉前转移记录
什么事
What’s up?
我本来不打算说什么
I wasn’t going to say anything.
上一次我试图直抒胸臆
Last time I tried to get something off my chest,
结果并不太好
it didn’t go very well.
我就是觉得
I just think
在你做出对生活有重大影响的改变之前
before you make u202dany big changes in your life,
有些关于吉米的事你该知道
there’s something about Jimmy you ought to hear.
好吧
Okay.
不久之前 我邀请吉米到HHM工作
A little while ago, I offered Jimmy a job at HHM.
我猜他没跟你提过吧
I’m guessing u202dhe didn’t mention it to you.
他说他得考虑一下
He said u202dhe had to think about it.
然而就在第二晚
But then, the very next night,
他朝我院里扔保龄球
he threw bowling balls over my front gate.
保龄球
Bowling balls?
有人的话肯定受伤
Someone could’ve been really hurt.
我的车基本上毁了
More or less destroyed my car.
然后 两周后
Then, u202da couple of weeks later,
我和克利福德吃午餐时
I’m having lunch with Cliff Main,
我被两个妓♥女♥搭讪
and I’m accosted by two prostitutes.
如假包换的妓♥女♥
Actual prostitutes.
吉米派她们来闹事的
Jimmy had sent them to make a scene.
我去找吉米对质
I confronted Jimmy about it,
他含糊其辞了一阵后
and after u202dsome hemming and hawing,
基本上承认了
he all but confessed.
就这样
And that’s it?
抱歉
Sorry.
霍华德 你真的…
Howard, you really —
你… 你真把我骗倒了
you — you really had me going there.
你想笑就笑吧
u202dLaugh if you want,
但心智正常的人
but no person in their right mind
不会像吉米那样行事
would behave the way Jimmy has.
这个人无法控制自己
We are talking about someone who’s not in control of himself.
你我都知道放弃梅萨维德这种委托人
You and I both know it makes no sense
根本不明智
to drop a client like Mesa Verde,
此决定必定与吉米有关
and I gotta think Jimmy had something to do with that.
你知道这话有多侮辱人吗
Do you have any idea how insulting that is?
我能基于个人原因自己做决定
I make my own decisions, for my own reasons.
你得听我说
You gotta listen to me.
这男人需要帮助
The man needs help.
霍华德 我了解吉米 你错了
Howard, I know Jimmy, and you’re wrong.
你知道谁最了解吉米吗
You know who really knew Jimmy?
查克
Chuck.
开门 混♥蛋♥
Open up, asshole!
快开门
Open this door!
我有话要和你说
I want to talk to you!
怎么
What? Huh?
你以为我找不到你的秘密蝙蝠洞吗
You didn’t think I’d find your ultra secret bat cave?
傻了吧 白♥痴♥
Well, the joke’s on you, sucker!
我是你的律师
I’m your attorney,
你会让我进去的
and you will let me in!
我就不走了
I’m not goin’ anywhere!
我说认真的
I mean it!
我没地方可去了
I got nowhere to be!
快开门
Open. Up. Now!
你脑子进水了吗
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
你可算出现了
There he is!
不喜欢有人临时拜访吗
Not — Not a fan u202dof the surprise pop-in, huh?
-这是为什么呢 -你小声点
– Well, I can’t imagine why! – You keep it down.
-旁边还有邻居 -我不会小声的
– I got neighbors. – I will not keep it down.
我想要回答 好吗
I want answers, okay?
你该跟我说实话了
The time has come for you to level with me,
你不说实话 我是不会走的
and I’m not going to leave until you do.
快进屋
Inside, now.
好吧 听着
Okay, look, look.
好了
Okay.
你救了我的命
Y-You saved my life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!