It’s got a heated pool, a swim-up bar, a hot tub.
我没带泳装来
Well, I didn’t pack a swimsuit.
我也没有
Neither did I.
楼下就有个商店
Th-There’s a shop downstairs.
而且我们可以在水疗中心待会
And — And — And we can stop in at the spa, you know,
做夫妻按♥摩♥
a-and get couples massages.
你晒成那样还做按♥摩♥
With your sunburn?

Yeah.
或者海藻泡浴
Or, um, or a “Seaweed wrap,” You know,
然后我们就去
and then — then we’ll just go hang
男女混浴的桑拿
in the co-ed sauna, you know,
把毒素都排出去
sweat out some toxins and, uh… u202dMm.
还有24小时客房♥服务
24-hour room service.
有什么比享受一整天豪华服务
Hey, what could be more luxurious than
最后半夜来个芝士汉堡
to spend a whole day being totally pampered
更奢侈的呢
and end it all u202dwith a midnight cheeseburger?
你想想 这不是我们应得的吗
Come on. u202dHey, don’t we deserve this?
吉米 我有委托人
Jimmy, I-I-I have clients.

Yeah.
你刚从斯韦卡特辞职
You — You just quit Schweikart.
休息一天
I mean, take one day off.
法♥院♥的人都很喜欢你
The clerks love you.
会给你办延期审理的
They will give you a continuance on anything.
金 我们都已经住进来了
Hey, Kim, we already sprang for this place.
就让我们好好享受
I’m just sayin’ let’s take advantage.
让我们做一把约翰·列侬和洋子
You know, u202dlet’s John and Yoko this sucker.
你觉得还不安全
You don’t think it’s safe?
也许很安全
Probably, it is.
但是
But here’s the thing.
拉罗有手下
L-Lalo has guys, right?
所以他在哪里并不重要
So it doesn’t really matter where he is —
如果他发现有蹊跷
if he finds one loose end,
只要一个电♥话♥就能解决
all it takes is a phone call.
你还有什么没告诉过我的事吗
Do you know something you’re not telling me?
不 没有了
No. No, I don’t.
但是小心一点又有什么坏处呢
But what’s the harm u202din being a little cautious?
那明天呢
What about tomorrow?
后天呢
And the next day?
吉米 那下周呢
Jimmy, what about next week?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧
Alright.
既然这样 那我觉得
Then, the way I see it,
我们只能时刻保持警惕
we just need to keep our eyes open
生活还是要继续的
and get on with our lives.
-金 听着 -法♥院♥
– Kim, listen — – The courthouse —
离这里只有三个街区
it’s — it’s three blocks from here.
那里都是警♥察♥
It’s full of cops —
警♥察♥局就在隔壁
police headquarters is right next door.
吉米
Jimmy…
没事的
it’s gonna be fine. u202d
待会儿见
I’ll see you later.
是我 我要知道进展
Hey, it’s me. I want an update.
胡扯
Bullshit.
我要知道现在怎么样了
I want to know what’s going on.
这还不够好
Not good enough.
不 你知道吗
No. You know what?
你知道吗 我们要好好谈谈
Y’know what — We are — We are gonna talk about this
面对面
face-to-face.
你告诉我你在哪里
You tell me where you are.
我去找…
I will come to —

Hello?
那说明我们赢了
That means we won.
公诉方撤诉了
The state dropped the charges.
不不不 你不需要再出庭了
No, no, no. You don’t have to appear in court again.
我们今天早上都没事干了
Now we both have the morning off.
不好意思 米拉 这样吧
I’m sorry, Mira — you know what?
我要先挂了
I have to go.
但是你有问题的话随时打电♥话♥给我
But call if you have any questions, any time.
好的 再见
Okay. Yes, bye.
格兰特
Hey, Grant.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
怎么样啊
How’s it going?
你听听看
Uh, let’s see.
我要在半小时内给四个涂鸦混混辩护
I have half an hour to plead out four taggers
还有一个试图在露比周二便利店
and a homeless guy who tried to stuff
往自己裤子里塞下一打熟鸡蛋的流浪汉
a dozen hardboiled eggs down his pants at a Ruby Tuesday’s.
公设律师就是这么悲惨
Life in u202dthe Public Defender’s office.
你今天怎么样啊
How’s your day so far?
我的日程上还有些空余 在想办法找活儿干
Uh, I’ve got some holes in my schedule I’m lookin’ to fill.
还有空余 你说你收费…多少来着
Holes? You tellin’ me you’re billin’ — what?
每小时250的律师
Two-fifty an hour?
竟然还有空余时间
And you’ve got holes in your schedule?
换我是你 绝对排得我自己都喘不过气
If I were you, I’d keep things airtight.
我想再接点公设律师的活儿
I’d like some more PD overflow.
去找调派员
Go talk to the contract liaison.
格洛丽亚会给你安排的
And Gloria’ll set you up.
是这样的
Alright, the thing is,
我知道我不该挑案子
I know I’m not supposed to choose the cases I get,
但我想找一些特定的…案子
but I’m looking for something…specific.
特定的
Specific?
比如说呢
Like what?
我只是想确保能把时间
I just want to make sure I’m spending my time
都花在刀刃上
where it’ll do the most good.
我明白了
I gotcha.
你不满足于普通的穷♥人♥
So plain old indigent’s not good enough for you?
你想要的是那种
You want the clients that’ll get you,
打动你内心的委托人
you know, in here.
格兰特 分给我一些棘手的案子
Grant, just let me have some tricky ones.
想想你能空出多少时间
Think of all the extra time you’ll have
处理那件塞蛋男的案子
to spend on your egg stuffers.
如果我答应的话
If I were going to go along with that,
-你就得接重罪的案子了 -当然
– you’d have to take felonies. – u202dSure.
是那种要上庭审的重案
We’re talking cases that are headed for trial.
不是那种跟好脾气的地检官聊个三分钟
Nothing you can plead out in three hot minutes
就能解决的案子
with your friendly neighborhood ADA.
我要二十件
I’ll take 20.
就今天
Today.
二十件
20?
这是你的要求
That’s your offer?
二十件重罪案
20 felonies?
是的
Yes.
拿着
Hold this.
来吧
Come on.
黛娜
Hey, Dana!
能不能告诉法官
Any chance you can tell the judge
我会迟到一刻钟
I’m running 15 minutes late?
公设律师档案室
得先警告你 我们目前的囤案
Gotta warn you, right now,
就像伍德斯托克厕所外排队的人一样多
we’re backed up like an outhouse at Woodstock.
持有毒品的案子在这
So, possession raps are here…
持有并意图兜售
Possession with intent…
这些都是攻击他人的案子
These are all assault —
等等 不对
wait, no —
攻击他人的案子在架子的另一边
assault’s on the other side of this shelf.
这些案子都没解决吗
All of these cases are pending?
差不多
Pretty much.
上个季度的案子和往常相比更多了
Had more burnouts than usual this last quarter.
所以我才说你还是回你的私人律所
That’s what I call u202dtaking that private firm gig,
坐上公♥司♥的专车
gettin’ that sweet company car,
然后满踩油门离开
burnin’ rubber on your way out.
公共场合酗酒 轻盗窃罪
Public intoxication, petty larceny,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!