瓦尔加得留下
Varga stays.
我从斯韦卡特和考科利辞职了
I quit Schweikart and Cokely.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我要去帮助真正需要帮助的人
To help people who are actually in need.
把手♥机♥放下 别挂断
Put your phone down. Leave it on.
你做了什么 索尔
What did you do, Saul?
如果你都不能放心地把钱交给手下的人
If you don’t trust your men with your money,
那你的问题可比索尔·古德曼可不可靠大多了
you have bigger problems than if you trust Saul Goodman.
走吧 伊格纳西奥 开车
Come on, Ignacio, go.
我们还有很长的路要赶
We got a long way ahead of us.
你听到全部了吗
Hey. Did you hear all that?
我反正知道她救了你的命
I heard enough to know she saved your ass.

So…?
那接下来怎么办
So what happens next?
等着吧
We’ll see.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?

Uh, that was, um…
救过我命的人
It’s the guy who saved my life.
金 我取到了钱
Kim, I got the money.
在回来的路上
I was on my way back…
我以为我可以安全回家了
I thought I was home free…
结果却被一伙人埋伏了
And I was ambushed, by, uh, like, a gang.
贩毒团伙
A cartel gang.
他们拿了钱
And they — they took the money,
其中一个
and one of them…
拿枪指着我的头
put a gun to my head.
那个打电♥话♥的人
And that guy on the phone…?
他出现了
He showed up.
他用狙♥击♥枪♥杀了他们
He — He shot ’em with a sniper rifle.
杀光了他们
He…killed all of them.
逃了一个
All but one.
那人跑了
One guy got away.
之后 我帮他干掉了那个人
And later, I helped him to get that one, too.
金 我
Kim, I…
吉米 吉米 吉米
Jimmy. Jimmy. Jimmy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们不能待在这里
I think we should get outta here.
我们难道不应该待在六号♥旅馆
Kind of assumed u202dwe’d be staying at a Motel 6
或者美甲店吗
or the nail salon.
最好是人多的地方
B-Better to have more people around.
你肩膀怎么样了
How’re your shoulders?
需要敷点什么吗
Should I put something on them,
敷东西不会让它恶化吧
or would that just make it worse?
我觉得我
I think I’m, uh…
我是不是不适合你
Am I bad for you?
你”不适合我”
Are you “Bad for me”?
我害你卷进来
I got you into this.
今晚的事
What happened tonight…
如果你不跟我在一起
None of this would have happened
这事本来不会发生在你身上
if you weren’t with me.
你越界了
You crossed a line.
但你不许再犯
You’re not gonna do it again.

Yeah.
今天很难熬
It’s been a long day.
来 睡吧
Come on. Make room.
晚安
Good night.
《绝命律师》
第五季 第十集[本季终]
怎么样
Well?
他过境后就一直开走了
He went over the border and kept going.
看样子是往他在奇瓦瓦的家那边去了
Looks to be headed for his place in Chihuahua.
他几小时后就该到了
And he should be there in a few hours.

Good.
有个麻烦
There’s a wrinkle.
他带上了瓦尔加
He took Varga with him.
怎么说
Why?
如果他觉得瓦尔加在帮你做事
Well, if he thought Varga was working for you,
他当时本该杀了他
he’d have killed him on the spot.
要我猜
If I had to guess,
瓦尔加要升职了
I’d say Varga’s up for a promotion.
你能联♥系♥上瓦尔加吗
Can you communicate with Varga?
塞拉曼加的家很偏僻
Salamanca’s place u202dis in the middle of nowhere.
只通了座机
Landlines and sat phones only.
技术问题而已
A technical issue.
照现在看来
The way things stand,
他会被推上风口浪尖
he’s gonna get caught in the crossfire.
我们该找个办法
I’m thinking we should find a way
把他救出来
to pull him out of there.
然后暴露我们吗
And tip our hand?
他值得我们为他考虑一下
He’s earned some consideration.
瓦尔加知道
Does Varga know
即将有一场刺杀吗
there’s going to be an assassination?
没人告诉他
No one’s told him —
不过他应该能猜到
but he can make u202da pretty damn good guess.
也许…
Perhaps…
有办法利用现在这个情况
there is a way to make use of this situation.
我挑选的人都技艺高超
The men I’ve chosen for this are highly skilled.
都是这一行的佼佼者
They’re the best in the their business.
但有一样东西他们没有
But the one thing they do not have…
就是内部接应的人
is a man on the inside.
有人来了 休旅车 没见过
-我的约兰达 你好吗 -谁最爱我
– Mi Yolis! Como estas? – Quien te quiere?
你看上去瘦了
Te ves flaco.
那边没什么好吃的
No había nada comer allá.
塞西里奥 你好吗 朋友
¿Cecilio, cómo estás, amigo?
老板
Patrón…
无信♥号♥♥
纳乔 过来
Nachito, come on over, huh?
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
这位是伊格纳西奥 他会跟我们待一阵子
他是我的朋友
这些都是我的人
These — These are my people.
约兰达 她是奇瓦瓦最棒的厨师
Yolanda — she is the best cook in all of Chihua —
你会吃到
you’re gonna eat
这辈子从来没吃过的美食
like you have never eaten before in your life.
塞西里奥 他照顾我的所有果园
Cecilio — he takes care of all of my gardens…
他的西红柿最棒了
His tomatoes are the best ever, eh?
西罗 米格尔 赫拉多 劳尔
Ciro, Miguel, Gerardo, Raúl,
还有剩下这些白♥痴♥
and all the rest of these fools —
他们应该负责守卫这地方
they’re supposed to be guarding this place,
不过我留着他们
but, uh, I just keep ’em around
因为他们太养眼了
because they’re so pretty, right?
你干什么呢
要等我自己去拿行李吗
抱歉
快去干活 孩子 别偷懒
快去 混♥蛋♥
听着
Hey, listen.
欢迎 笑一个
Welcome. Smile.
你到我的地盘了 来 进来
You’re in my house, man. Come on. Come in.
你带含有芦荟的东西了吗
Hey, did you pack anything with aloe in it?

Mornin’.
早上好
Morning.
我没吵醒你吧
I didn’t wake you, did I? u202d

No.
-你要出庭吗 -对
– Uh, you’re going to court? – u202dYeah.
我十点有个听证会
I have a hearing at 10:00,
我想开庭前 能不能先见
and I want to see if I can catch Oakley
奥克利一面
before I go in.
你应该再睡会觉
You seemed like you could use the sleep.

Yeah.
我有个更好的主意
Hey, I think I might have a better idea.
我们在这待一整天怎么样
What if we spend u202dthe whole day here, you know?
这地方设施齐全
Uh, this place has got everything.
有温水池 酒吧游泳池 热水浴缸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!