but here in New Mexico, you leave a soda can out,
都有人会朝它开枪
someone’s taking a shot at it.
所以你纠结的就是这个
That — That — u202dThat’s what you’re on about?
你就没有想过 这可能只是两个拿着枪的混混
You don’t think it’s possible a couple of yahoos with guns
随便朝一辆破车射着玩
shot up a piece-of-junk car,
然后又把车推到沟里
then rolled it down in a ditch,
没有这种可能吗
end of story?
你管理的到底是一个什么样的组织
What kind of operation are you running, anyway?
告诉我
Tell me.
因为我知道你为什么派他去取钱
‘Cause I think I know why you sent him to do this job.
太明显了
It’s obvious.
你没有任何其他可以信任的人
You have no one else you can trust.
对吗
Right?
所以你才派个律师穿越整个沙漠
So you sent some lawyer through the desert with your —
去取你的七百万
with your 7 million bucks?
我真是…恕我直言
That — I — No offense,
你得清理一下自己的门户了
but you need u202dto get your house in order.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yeah, really.
如果你都不能放心地把钱交给手下的人
If you don’t trust your men with your money,
那你的问题可比索尔·古德曼可不可靠大多了
you have bigger problems than if you trust Saul Goodman.
另外我告诉你 他从不撒谎
And for the record, he doesn’t lie,
无论是对我 还是对他的委托人
not to me, not to his clients.
他跟你说的都是事实
He’s telling you the truth.
下次你再有一大笔钱要取
But next time u202dyou have a bunch of money
即使找不到你能相信的人
and no one you can trust,
也别再找他了 行吗
leave him out of it, okay?
试试电汇
Try a — a wire transfer.
或者找个空壳公♥司♥ 或者…
Try a — u202da shell company or — or —
你总知道开曼群岛吧 天啊
You’ve heard of the Cayman Islands, right? Jesus.
处理好你家的破事 别再折磨这个
Get your shit together and stop torturing the one man
为你出生入死的人了
who went through hell to save your ass.
现在去哪
What now?
墨西哥
Mexíco.
回之前那里吗
Back to the same place?
不 计划有变
No. Change of plans.
走吧 伊格纳西奥 开车
Come on, Ignacio. Go.
我们还有很长的路要赶
We got a long way ahead of us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!