Told you he’d be back.
真温馨 我喜欢
Nice! I like it.
要喝一杯吗
Hey, look, you want a drink?
冰箱里有啤酒
Uh, we got some beer in the fridge.
除非你不久留的话
Unless you’re not staying that…
你不应该… 不好意思
You shouldn’t — I’m sorry. Um…
抱歉
u202dSorry.
你不能那样
Y-You shouldn’t, uh, do that.
会吓到鱼的
It upsets the fish.
听着 如果你想聊 我俩可以聊
Look, you want to talk, we can talk,
但是金正准备出门 所以…
but, uh, Kim was just stepping out, so —
不用 她可以留下
Nah. She can stay.
毕竟她是我”法务团队”的人 对吧
I mean, she is part of the “Legal team,” Right?
别紧张
Hey, relax.
坐下 我们就聊聊天
Sit down. We’re just gonna talk.
来嘛
C’mon.

Sit!
好吧
Okay.

So…
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
发生了什么
What happened?
就是你取钱之后的事
Yeah, when, uh — u202dwhen you picked up the money.
说一遍给我听
Just… walk me through it.
把我说过的再说一遍
What I told you already?

Yes.
好吧
Fine.
我从你堂兄弟那取到钱
Uh, I-I picked up the money from your cousins.
就在你告诉我的地方
It was right where you told me it would be.
回程路上 我的车在离取钱点
Driving back, my car crapped out
十公里左右的地方出了故障
about six or seven miles from the pick-up site.
那里手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
There’s no phone service,
所以我向北走了一整夜 穿越了沙漠
so I walked north u202dthrough the desert all night.
我还是睡了一会儿 但在第二天早上
Well, I slept a little, but then in the morning,
我又重新上路 最后到了一个服务站
I walked again u202duntil I made it to a truck stop.
我去卫生间清理了一下
I went into the bathroom and cleaned up.
买♥♥了几件衣服 叫了辆出租车
I bought some clothes, and I — I called a cab.
然后把钱送达
I delivered the money.
他们花了好几个小时清点
Took ’em a couple hours to count it, usual rigmarole,
然后我就去见你了
and then I — then I saw you.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
什么
What?
再说一遍
Tell. Me. Again.
我从那两位先生手上取到了钱
I picked up the money from those two, uh, fine gentlemen.
大概十分钟后 我的车坏了
My car broke down after about, well, just 10 minutes.
那里手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
There was no phone service,
我也不敢搭便车
and I was afraid to hitchhike
毕竟有这么多钱
’cause of how much money it was.
而且我没水喝了
And, uh, I ran out of water.
只好喝自己的尿
So I had to drink my own pee.
喝了很多
u202dA lot of it.
你想知道细节 我就一五一十告诉你
So, you wanted details, there you go.
之后我终于走到了一个服务站
And then I, uh, u202dfinally made it to a truck stop,
我叫了辆出租车
I called a cab.
在原地等着
And I waited,
然后司机就直接把我送到了法♥院♥
and then he took me u202ddirectly to the courthouse.
我付了你的保释金 你就出狱了
I paid your bail, and I gotchu out.
我不知道你到底想要什么
I’m — I’m not sure what you’re looking for here,
但事情就是这样
but there — there you go.
我就是想听听这个故事
I just want to hear the story.
拉罗 他也是这么跟我说的
Lalo, this is exactly what he told me,
-能不能拜托你… -安静
– so if you could just… – u202dShh.
我就是想听听这个故事
I just like to hear the story.
毕竟
I mean…
这故事花了我不少钱
I paid a lot of money for that story.
我想听个够应该不过分吧
So I think I can hear it as much as I want.

So…
再说一遍
tell me again.
我去取了两大包钱
I picked up two big bags of money.
七百万
$7 million.
你付钱让我去取的那两个很沉的包
Two heavy, heavy bags that you paid me to get.
我把包放到了车子的后备箱
I put ’em in the trunk of my car.
然后过了大概十分钟
Then about, uh, 10 minutes later,
我的车熄火了
my car’s engine went.
我想去修
Um, I tried to fix it,
但应该是发动机过热了之类的
but it was overheated or something.
于是我就向北走 穿过了沙漠
So I walked north through the desert.
我一直走啊一直走
I walked and I walked and I walked
背着这两个重重的包
with those heavy, heavy bags.
我一直走啊一直走
I walked and I walked and I walked
终于走到了一家服务站
and I finally made it to a truck stop.
然后我就马上去了卫生间
And I went right to the bathroom
把脑袋塞在水龙头下冲洗
and I stuck my head under the faucet
我还买♥♥了一大箱能量饮料
and I bought a giant pack of energy drinks.
然后我叫了辆出租车 在那等车来
And I called a taxi, and I waited.
我不知道出了什么问题
I don’t know what the problem is,
但她能离开这里吗
but can she leave here?
她不需要在这里
She doesn’t need to be here.
她与这事没有任何关系
She had nothing to do with it.
是我
It was me.
都是我一个人做的
It was all me.
都是你一个人做的吗
It was all you, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你做了什么 索尔
What’d you do, Saul, hmm?
你认为我做了什么呢 我真的不明白
Whatever you think I did, I don’t really know.
我只是…她…
I just — She just —
我找到了你的车
I saw your car.
然后呢
Okay?
你把它推到沟里了
You push it in a ditch?
我 什么
I, what?
你把车推到沟里了吗
Did you push it in a ditch?
-好像没有吧 -好像没有
– I don’t think so. – You don’t think so?!
你要么推了要么没推 二选一
Well, I mean, u202dyou either did or you didn’t.
所以 答案是哪个
So, um, which one is it?
我不明白你想要什么
u202dI don’t know what you want.
你是想把钱要回去吗
Do you want the money back?
钱就在另一个房♥间里
‘Cause it’s — u202dit’s in a bag in the other room.
你可以拿走
You can take it.
我只想知道发生了什么
I just want what happened.
我已经告诉你了
I-I told you what happened.
是吗
Did you?
听着 我…
Look, okay, I —
天啊 你是 你在开玩笑吗
Geez. Are you — u202dAre you kidding me with this?
金 别…
Kim, really —
你知道他为你做了什么吗
Do you know what he did for you?
你的七百万
$7 million of your money.
他拖着它们穿过了整个沙漠
He hauled it across a goddamn desert
一分钱都没有少
without one penny missing.
还把你从监狱里弄了出来 那可是谋杀罪
And he got you out of jail for a murder that,
咱们实话实说 你肯定不是无辜的
let’s face it, u202dyou’re definitely guilty of.
他做了所有你吩咐的事
He did everything you asked
没有其他任何一个律师能做到的事
and went way beyond what any other lawyer would ever do.
所以 你到底是什么意思
So what exactly u202dis it that you’re getting at?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我在路边的沟里发现了他的车
I found his car in a ravine.
车的侧面有弹孔
Bullet holes on the side.
所以…
So…
我只想知道那是怎么回事
I’m just waiting to hear how that happened.
弹孔
Bullet holes.
就这
That’s it?
我不知道你们那里是什么情况
Look, I don’t know what it’s like where you’re from,
但是在新墨西哥州 你放一个汽水罐在外面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!