Where is it?
我下车 让我下车
Let me out here. Let me out here.
走吧
Come.
回阿尔布开克
Back to Albuquerque.
那马可和莱昂内尔呢
What about Marco and Leonel?
他们怎么了
What about them?
我会通知他们 我们走吧
I’ll get them a message. Let’s go.
吉米
Jimmy?
你还好吗
You okay?
几点了
Yeah, what time is it?
六点半
It’s 6:30.
抱歉 你要继续睡吗
I’m sorry. You want to go back to sleep?
不 我醒了
No. I-I’m up.
你还是去看一下医生吧
You can still u202dgo to a doctor, you know.
检查一下也无妨
No harm in getting checked out.
我没事
I’m fine.
我就是需要吃点东西
I, uh, think I just need food.
我一直没吃过东西…
I haven’t eaten since, um…
从那事之前
well, really before everything.

Okay.
慢慢来 先喝点汤吧
Maybe go easy, just some soup at first.
我没事 金 真的
I’m okay, Kim, really.
我知道
I know.

Good.

Good.
你没事吧 你有点…
What about you? You seem, uh…
焦虑
worried, maybe?
不 就是…
No, no, no. It’s just…
我有事要告诉你 但可以等等再说
I have news, but it can wait.
你先吃点东西
Let’s get some food in you first.
什么事
What news?
哪种事
What kind of news?
不是坏事
Nothing bad.
也就是说 是好事
So, tha– that means it’s good news?
我觉得是
Yeah. I think so.
棒 说来听听
Great. Lemme hear it.
我…
I, uh…
从斯韦卡特和考科利辞职了
quit Schweikart and Cokely.
我放弃了梅萨维德银行
And I gave up Mesa Verde.
我们一起吃点怎么样
How ’bout u202dwe get some food together?
等等
Wait.
出什么事了
What happened?
是有人说了什么我俩做的事吗
Did somebody say something about what we did?
-没有 -是里奇吗
– No, no. – u202dWas it Rich?
谁也没说什么
Nobody said anything.
就是… 我感觉这样做是正确的
It just — It — It felt right.
-感觉是正确的 怎么说 -我…
– It felt right? What — How? – u202dI…
我…
I-I just —
我为了无偿的活儿 一直推脱梅萨维德那边
I keep pushing Mesa Verde away to do my pro bono work,
然后你不在的时候
and then when you were gone,
我不知道出了什么事
I didn’t know what happened.
我…
I mean, I…
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
所以…
So…
这…
that was, um —
这一切帮助我看清孰轻孰重
all of it helped me to see what’s important and what isn’t.
那你就打算甩手不干了吗
So you’re just gonna throw it all away?
你为了这一切拼死拼活
I mean, you busted your ass for all of it.
我不是甩手不干了
I’m not throwing it away.
斯韦卡特和考科利 梅萨维德我都干过了
I did S&C. I did Mesa Verde.
我达到目的了
I-I achieved that.
我有了经验 但是…
I had that experience, but…
并没有让我感到快乐
it doesn’t make me happy.
这几天的挺难熬的
Look, it’s been a rough couple of days,
你还是别急于做决定了
so why don’t you just hold off on a final decision?
给里奇打电♥话♥
Call Rich.
告诉他你要再考虑考虑
Tell him you’re thinking it over.
我已经跟里奇谈过了
I already talked to Rich.
我还给佩奇打了电♥话♥
And I called Paige.
我们愉快地聊了很多
We had a nice, very long conversation.
画句号♥了
It’s done.
然后我一下午都在法♥院♥
Then I spent the afternoon at the courthouse
帮我无偿案子的委托人
with pro bono clients
不用担心梅萨维德催个不停
without Mesa Verde hanging over my head.
这是我很久以来最舒心的一个下午
Best afternoon I’ve had in a long time.
好吧 无偿援助是挺好的
Alright, “Pro bono” is wonderful.
确实 但是无偿援助就意味着没有收入
It is, u202dbut “Pro bono” means no money.
你有什么打算
So, what’s the plan here?
我也不知道 但我会有办法的
I don’t know. But I’ll figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
离开斯韦卡特 我理解
Leaving Schweikart — I get that.
那边都是一帮绣花枕头
It’s a bunch of stuffed shirts.
但是 离开梅萨维德
But, uh, Mesa Verde?
就好比离开洋基队
Hey, that’s like leaving the Yankees
去玩业余套圈圈
to play amateur ring toss.
不 不是的
No, it’s not.
我是离开一个
I’m — I’m leaving something
对世界毫无贡献的地方
that makes zero difference in the world
我要去帮助真正需要帮助的人
to help people who are actually in need.
这么做不行
This is a bad idea.
什么
What? u202d
我们都会做出选择
Look, we all make choices, right?
而这些选择…把我们带上一条路
And those choices — they put us on a road.
路上有好的选择
And the road has good choices,
也有坏的选择
and it has bad choices.
而这条路全是坏选择
And this is a bad choice road.
-你这是说什么呢 -我…
– What are you even talking about? u202d- I’m…
我是说坏选择让人误入歧途
…saying that bad choices lead to bad roads
走向窘境
that lead to bad places.
你选择做”索尔·古德曼”的时候
When you decided to be “Saul Goodman,”
我当时不理解 现在也还是不理解
I didn’t get it, still don’t, really,
但我支持你的选择
but I stood by your decision.
而且我并没有改变我的身份
And I’m not changing my identity.
我只是辞了份工作
I’m just leaving a job.
我做的跟这个完全不同
What I did u202dwas completely different!
怎么不同
How?
因为我是为了成功离开失败
‘Cause I was leaving failure for success!
没什么不同
It’s not different.
你认为那样适合你
You believed it was right for you.
请你礼尚往来
Give me the courtesy
相信这样适合我
of believing this is right for me.
我是帮你认清现实
And I’m giving you a reality check.
这太遥不可及了
This is too far, too fast.
我也帮你认清一下现实
And I’m giving you a reality check.
这真的不关你的事
This is really u202dnone of your damn business.
什么事
Yeah?
听我说
Listen to me.
把手♥机♥放下
Put your phone down.
别挂断 让我能听见
Leave it on so I can hear.
让你能听见 听什么
So you can hear? Hear what?
按我说的做
Do what I said right now.
放下 找个不会被发现的地方
Put it down, u202dsomewhere it can’t be seen.
吉米
Jimmy.
你们好
Hey, guys!
我可以进来不
I come in?
拉罗
Lalo.
我以为你南下
Thought you’d be down South,
享受自♥由♥去了
enjoying your freedom.
是的 不过
Yeah, well…
还有点事要处理
had some business to attend to.
跟你说他会回来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!