我和里奇谈过了
I talked to Rich.
你会被重新分配给另一个合伙人
You’ll be reassigned to another partner.
等等 重新分配
Wait. Reassigned?
对了 这些钥匙给他们
Oh, and they’re gonna want these.
我停在平时那个车位
I’m parked in my usual spot.
如果我还落了东西在车里
If I left anything else in there,
帮我放进箱子里就好
just put it in the box.
谢谢你 玛茜
Thank you, Marcie.
-祝好运 -金
– Good luck. – u202dKim?
听着
这几个月警♥察♥会疯狂找我
也许会找一年
然后风声就会一如既往地过去
在那之前
伊格纳西奥或其他兄弟会满足你的需要
叔叔 你别这样
还会有很多办法对付弗林
等我回家后 埃拉迪奥会听我的建议
我会确保他厌烦那个炸鸡佬
到那时
弗林的生意
就全归我们了
屠库十一个月后出狱 到时他管事
我知道 屠库性急冲动
他嗑嗨后 会…
我们会派人盯着他
他会远离毒品的
你们好
Hi there.
我们要给老寿星露易丝
We’re bringing birthday cake out for Louise,
上生日蛋糕了
one of our residents.
大家都要来唱生日歌♥
Everyone’s going to sing.
赫克托可不想错过
Hector really doesn’t like to miss these.

Yeah.
能让我们单独聊一下吗
Could you give us a minute, please?
家人就是一切
好了 大伙们
Okay, guys.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝亲爱的露易丝生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Louise*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
去哪
Where to?
开车 去边境
Go. The border.
宁静小屋
刚才的官司真精彩
That was something what happened in there.
瞧 别难过
Hey, look, don’t feel bad.
你不可能总是赢的 不过刚那个案子 绝了
You can’t win ’em all. But that one? Jeesh!
我还以为自己铁定输呢
I thought for sure I was gonna lose.
我绝对没有一点赢的机会
There wasn’t a chance in hell I was supposed to win that one.
但多亏了你
But there you were.
迎着胜利的曙光走向失败
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
守在球门线 接住了临门一球 手却一滑
Ball in your hand, at the goal line, fumble!
“古德曼大溃败”将成为法学院学生的
Law students are gonna review the “Goodman Debacle”
反面教材 至少你还有这个贡献
as a teachable moment, so at least there’s that.
你可以教给所有学生”当没啥胜算时
No, think of all the kids you’ll help learn “What not to do”
不要怎么做”
when faced with underwhelming odds.
太丢人了
So embarrassing.
你可能要再改一次名了
You’ll probably have to change your name…again.
跟你说一声
Hey, just so you know,
我一点也没瞧不起你
I don’t think any less of you.
你还是 某个律师
You’re still, uh… a lawyer.
你想什么时候开口都可以
You can start talking any time.
你说我会忘记这件事的
You said this goes away.
所以大概会在什么时候
So, what’s the timeframe on that?
我猜不同的人情况不同吧
It’s different for different people, I suppose.
对我来说
For me.
我什么时候能忘记这件事
When will this be over for me?
接下来会这样
Well, u202dhere’s what’s gonna happen.
某天
One day…
某天你会醒来 吃早餐
one day you’re gonna wake up, eat your breakfast,
刷牙 去忙自己的事
brush your teeth, go about your business.
或早或晚
And sooner or later,
你就会发现你不再想这事了
you’re gonna realize you haven’t thought about it.
一点都没有
None of it.
就是那个时候
And that’s the moment.
你发现你可以忘记了
You realize you can forget.
等你知道这是有可能的
When you know that’s possible,
一切才会变得好起来
it all gets easier.
那你呢
But what about you?
上次的事对你一点影响都没有吗
Like, what happened out there doesn’t bother you?
他们想偷走七百万
Them wanting to steal the $7 million
我可不同意
didn’t work for me.
更不用说他们想一枪爆了你的头
Not to mention they wanted to shoot you in the head.
死的不是他们 就是我们
It was them, or it was us.
你死我活
Cut and dried.
他们入了局
They were in the game.
那弗雷德呢
What about Fred?
差旅电汇的
From Travel Wire.
他被卷进来了吗
Was he in the game?
不在
No.
那件事不该发生的
There was a lot wrong with what happened there.
对 拉罗
Yeah. Lalo.
拉罗杀了那个人
Lalo killed that guy.
为什么
And for what?
他杀了那个人 我们却在帮他
He killed that guy, and we’re helping him.
我们九死一生
All this shit just to —
就为了让他出狱逃脱制裁吗
so he can get out of jail and just get away?
事情还没有结束
It’s not the end of the story.
等等
Wait a minute.
这话什么意思 “事情还没有结束”
What does that mean, uh, “Not the end of the story”?
你刚说什么
What — What are you saying?
是我想的那个意思吗
Are you saying u202dwhat I think you’re saying?
拉罗会出什么事吗
Is something gonna happen to Lalo?
我没这么说
I didn’t say that.
天呐
Aw, Jesus.
我这是卷进了什么事情
What have I gotten myself involved with here?
告诉我 你说的会…
Look, just tell me. What are you saying is gonna —
听着
Look.
我们都做出了自己的选择
We all make our choices.
那些选择 它们会让你走上某条道路
And those choices — they put us on a road.
有时候看似微不足道的选择
Sometimes those choices seem small,
却让你走上了这条路
but they put you on the road.
你想离开那条路
You think about getting off.
但最终还是回去继续走了
But eventually you’re back on it.
我们踏上的这条路 带我们走进荒漠
And the road we’re on led us out to the desert
经历在那里发生的种种
and everything that happened there
然后又回到我们所在的当下
and straight back to where we are right now.
我们什么都改变不了
And nothing — nothing can be done about that.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
我不敢相信
I can’t believe…
我不敢相信
I can’t believe there’s, like,
地球上有超过十亿人
over a billion people on this planet
我却只能跟你一个人谈这件事
and the only person I have to talk about this to is you.
要我等吗
You want me to wait?
不用了 他们会来的
Nah. They’ll be here.
真不用 去吧
Really. Go.
确定吗
You sure?
嗯嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
回头再联♥系♥
Look, I’ll be in touch, man.
你在弗林的店放的火
Hey, that fire you did at Fring’s —
干得漂亮
that was good work, man.
我们还要再多干点
We’re gonna do more.
等着看吧
好吧
Sounds good.
带我回大路上
Take me back up the road.
慢点开
Slow.
-为什么 -照做就是了
– What for? – u202dJust do it.
往回开十公里左右
Six or seven miles back.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
律师说他的车抛锚了
Lawyer said his car broke down.
距离取钱的地方十公里左右
Six miles from the pick-up.
在哪呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!