I-It’s okay.
没什么大不了的
Not a big deal.
你确定不需要去工作吗
Are you sure you don’t have to go into work?
我确定 我们都需要放松一下
Yeah, I’m sure. u202dWe both need to take it easy.
风平浪静地过一天 怎么样
How about a day without drama?
听起来很不错
That sounds real good, actually.
你好啊 瘦子
Hiya, Skinny.
-你好 露丝 -你好 梅斯
– Hello, Ruth. – u202dHello, Maisie.
-看看谁来了 你好 希尔蒂 -你好吗
– Well, look who’s here. u202dHello, Hildy. – How are you?
告诉我 宇宙之主在里面吗
Tell me — is the lord of the universe in?
在 他心情不好
Yes, he’s in. u202dIn a bad humor.
肯定是有人偷了他的王冠宝石
Somebody must have stolen the crown jewels.
-需要我们通报吗 -不用
– Shall we announce you? – Oh, no, no.
我自己来吧
I’ll blow my own horn.
他在里面 布鲁斯 你最好在这等着
He’s in. Bruce, you better wait here.
我会在十分钟内回来
I’ll be back in 10 minutes.
离开了你 十分钟也很漫长
Even 10 minutes is a long time to be away from you.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
说啊
Well…Go on.
说吧
Well, go ahead.
我刚刚说 离开了你
Well, I just said even 10 minutes
十分钟也很漫长
is a long time to be away from you.
你第一次说的时候我就听到了 我喜欢
I heard you the first time. I like it.
所以我才让你再说一次
That’s why I asked you to say it again.
宠我一点也没关系
I can stand being spoiled a little.
我要去见的那位先生几乎从来没有宠过我
The gentleman I’m going in to see did very little spoiling.
我倒想”宠”他一次试试
I’d like to spoil him just once.
不要我陪你一起去吗
You sure you don’t want me to go with you?
不用了 我能应付
Oh, no, I can handle it.
如果不顺利 记住 我就在这呢
Well, if things gets rough, remember, I’m here.
你好 希尔蒂 欢迎回来
Hi, Hildy! Welcome back!
索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
抱歉
I’m — I’m sorry.
不 今天不可能
No, today — u202duh, it’s impossible today.
我帮不了你
I-I can’t help you.
没错
Yeah, that’s right.
下巴周围更多一点 老板
A little more around the chin, boss.
等等 他们说什么
W-wait. What are they saying?
等我四十五分钟 我能赶到
Just wait 45 minutes. I-I-I can be there.
-什么 吉米 不行 -你和他们说我已经在路上了
– What? Jimmy, no. – Yeah, you tell them I’m on my way.
老虎机之王怎么样了
So, how’s the big slot-machine king?
-我已经不玩了 -吉米
– Oh, I ain’t doing that no more. – Jim– Jimmy.
你几乎没法走路 你要干什么
You can barely walk. What are you doing?
是我的委托人 他有大♥麻♥烦了
It’s my client. He’s in big trouble.
他们要撤销他的认罪协议
They’re trying to kill his plea deal
因为他的同伙携带了大♥麻♥
because his buddy was carrying weed.
好吧
Well, okay.
先争取延期审理
So get a continuance.
你没必要今天过去
You don’t have to do this today.
不行 这家伙吓坏了
No, this guy’s scared out of his mind.
把他一个人留在那 我过意不去
I-I wouldn’t feel right leaving him hanging.
吉米 我知道你在说谎
Jimmy, look, I know you’re lying.
我知道沙漠里发生了一些很可怕的事
And I know something terrible happened in the desert.
这和我们的协议无关
This isn’t about our deal.
我没有逼你告诉我
I’m not insisting u202dor forcing you to tell me.
我只是
I just…
希望你知道 我会一直
want you to know that I’m here…
陪着你
for you.
你可以告诉我 好吗
And you can tell me, okay?
我不会妄加评论
No judgments.
不妄加评论
No judgments.
你说得对
You’re right.
确实发生了一些事
Something did happen out there.
当我在沙漠里的时候
When I was in the desert…
我只能喝自己的尿
I had to drink my own pee.
我没水了
I was out of water,
为了活下来 我只能喝尿
and, uh, in order to survive, I had to drink pee.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it, so…
你也知道了
And there you go.
你看
Look…
我会康复的
I will recover,
我们也不必再提这件事
and we never need to mention this again.
我要去换身衣服出发了
I’m gonna go get changed, and I’m gonna get down there.

Kim.
-感觉好点了吗 -嗯
– Feeling better? – u202dOh, yeah.
休息一天就行 已经没事了
Just a 24-hour thing. It passed.
再说 我想着应该来
Besides, u202dI thought I should come in
准备好科罗拉多的会议
and prep the Colorado meeting.
他们把会议改到今早了 斯特夫搞定了
Oh, they moved that up to this morning. Stef handled it.
博尔德市政局不反对吗
There was no pushback from Boulder city council?
斯特夫解释了特殊用途的问题
Stef cleared up the conditional use issue.
一切都向前推进了
Everything’s moving forward.
那太好了
Wow. That’s great.
很好
Great.
那么
Well, uh…
好吧
Okay.
你之前说要写信给布鲁姆菲尔德规划局
You wanted to write letters to the planning board in Broomfield.
对 没错
Right. Yes, that’s right.
我马上开始写
I’ll get started on that,
麻烦你把名单整理给我
if you can just get me those names.
名单已经放你桌上了
List is on your desk.
好 太棒了
Of course. Great.
第一封信是给阿曼德·博凯利斯先生
First letter is for Mr. Armand Bekaris,
区域规划局主席
Chairman of the Planning and Zoning Commission,
顺便抄送一份给
and, uh, let’s just C.C. the Vice Chair,
伊莲·珀尔曼副♥主♥席♥
Elaine Perlman while we’re at it.
“亲爱的博凯利斯先生
“Dear Mr. Bekaris.
梅萨维德银行信托提出以下申请
Mesa Verde Bank and Trust respectfully submit
供您参考
the following request for your consideration.
关于编号♥PZ2004-36的决议
In regards to the resolution number PZ 2004-dash-36
现申请变更
Variance appeal to allow for
允许占用六点五英尺…
a six-and-one-half-foot encroachment into the —
该建筑物所需最小退缩尺度…
Into the minimum required rear setback…
亲爱的韦克斯勒女士
所需最小退缩尺度
Um, minimum required rear setback
以搭建遮阳棚 用于…”
for a drive-through awning to allow –”
划掉 改为”便于…
Strike that. “To facilitate…
车辆靠近…
access to…
该建筑…
the property at…”
…地址为北街841号♥”
“…841 North.”
你能打给他助手
So, can you call his assistant
打听一下他在忙什么吗
and get some intel u202don what he’s into right now?

Kim.
我听说你今天请病假了
They told me you were out sick today.
本来是的
Yeah, no.
里奇 有空谈谈吗
I, uh — Rich, you free to talk?
好啊 没出什么事吧
Yeah. Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
就是要和你聊两句
I just need a minute.
好啊
Okay. Mm.
怎么了
So, what’s up?
我知道接下来的话听起来…
I, uh — u202dI know this is going to sound…
什么
What?
很抱歉我不能早点通知你…
I’m sorry that I can’t give you more notice…
玛茜 能帮我个忙吗
Marcie, uh, can you do me a favor?
复印所有无偿的案子
Copy all the pro bono files
然后把原件寄去我家
and send the originals to my place.
还有 这事不急
Also, it’s no rush,
不过请把我的执照和照片都装箱
but box up my diplomas and photos, please.
我们要搬办公室吗
Are… we moving offices?
我不希望你担心
I don’t want you to worry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!