我去见他 明白吗
I see Lalo. Okay?
我被卷进去了 你没有
I’m in the game. You’re not in the game.
什么 “卷进去”
What… The game?
当时很安全
Listen, it was perfectly safe.
我在拘留中心 外面有警卫
I was at the MDC, surrounded by guards,
就像律师探访委托人一样
like any lawyer u202dvisiting a client, okay?
但他不是你的委托人
But he’s not your client.
他是我的委托人 所以离远点
He’s my client, so please just keep away.
吉米 我当时很担心你
Jimmy, I was worried about you.
我也担心你
And I’m worried about you.
金 我在沙漠里的时候
Kim, when I was out there…
我以为我挺不下来
I didn’t think I was gonna make it.
我以为我要…
I thought I was…
完蛋了
done.
我马上就要放弃了
I was that close to giving up.
唯一支撑我坚持下去的…
And the only thing that kept me going…
就是想到你在等我
was knowing that you were here.
所以
So…
好吧
Okay.
我不会再去见拉罗了
I won’t see Lalo again.

Good.

Good.
经历这一切之后
After all this…
值得吗
was it worth it?
去看看那个包
Go look in the bag.
客厅里那个包
The bag in the living room.
在椅子上
It’s on the chair.
灰色的包
It’s a gray bag.
世界上最棒的律师
看见了吗
You see it?
看见了 吉米
Yeah, Jimmy.
我看见了
I see it.
那就是这么做的意义
That’s what it’s all about.
洛博罗炸鸡店
六个人 三辆车 全副武装
Six guys, u202dthree vehicles, heavily armed.
我的想法是
My guess is
他们从奇瓦瓦跟上了塞拉曼加兄弟
they followed the Salamanca cousins up from Chihuahua,
跟着那笔钱
trailing the money
但是不敢跟这两兄弟硬刚
but not wanting to take these two guys on.
我不是专家 但是他们有纹身
And I’m no expert, but they had tattoos,
我在东部见过一次这个图案
same symbol I saw on a job back East.
是一个哥伦比亚帮派
A Colombian gang.
给我画下来
Draw it for me.
这些人是被雇佣的
These men were hired.
谁雇的
By who?
希达尔哥高尔夫球场
训练模式
玩家一

Sí?
你肯定已经知道这个好消息了
I trust you heard the good news.
古斯塔沃 你说的是哪个好消息
Gustavo. Which good news is that?
美国政♥府♥释放了
Our colleague has been released
我们的同事
by the American authorities.
花了不少钱 但他自♥由♥了
At a substantial price, but he’s free.
听说他会回家继续开展业务
And I’m told u202dhe will be returning home to continue operations.
那真是好消息
That is good news.
但你是说他要回去南部吗
But coming south, you say?
没错
That’s correct.
只有保释后不出庭
Forfeiting bail is the only way
才能让他不会再被关进监狱
to assure he remains out of prison.
那一切都会恢复正常
Well, then, all will be returning to normal.
我相信 你的厄运也会离你而去
And, I trust, your run of bad luck will be behind you.
厄运
Bad luck?
毒品管制局
The DEA.
火灾
The fire.
逮捕
The arrests.
希望那一切都结束了
My hope is that it’s over.
是的
Yes.
接下来这几周的生意肯定很兴旺
I believe the coming weeks will be our best yet.
太好了 我会把这个好消息传出去
Excellent. I’ll pass on the good news.
晚安 古斯塔沃
Buenas noches, Gustavo.
谢谢你 祝你今晚愉快
Thank you. Enjoy your evening.
我刚刚和袭击主谋通完电♥话♥
I just spoke to the man responsible for the attack.
是某个我们需要担心的人吗
Someone we need to worry about?
他是想要通过保护我们的生意…
He was trying u202dto protect his own business…
来保护他自己的生意
by protecting our business.
如果他这是想帮忙…
If that’s him trying to help…
他根本不知道我们到底想干什么
He knows nothing of what we are trying to accomplish.
只要塞拉曼加回到边境以南
Once Salamanca is south of the border,
我们的行动就无可指责
our actions must be unimpeachable.
任何针对我的行动
Any reflection on me
都给我狠狠收拾
will not be greeted with kindness.
好吧
Alright.
怎么了
Yes?
我们还有一件事没说
There’s one other thing we should discuss.
纳乔·瓦尔加
Nacho Varga.
他想退出
He wants out.
他照我们说的做到了一切
He’s done everything we asked.
他完成了他的事
He held up his end.
我觉得该放他走了
I think it’s time we cut him loose.
我们不该放弃一个宝贵的人才
I see no reason to give up an asset.
等处理好塞拉曼加
Once Salamanca’s dealt with,
瓦尔加对我们来说就没用了
we have no use for Varga.
他们派到这里管事的只有他一个人
He’s the only guy they have running things up here.
只要他消失
He disappears,
塞拉曼加的生意就会崩塌
Salamanca operation falls apart.
瓦尔加得留下
Varga stays.
暗中制约着对方 岂不是更好
Better to control the opposition without their knowledge.
你拿着枪抵着他父亲的脑袋
You have a gun to his father’s head.
我不接受这种做法
That doesn’t sit with me.
你要是想一直留着瓦尔加
You want to keep Varga for the long run,
恐惧可不是最佳的激励
I don’t think fear is a great motivator.
咬伤每一任主人的狗…
A dog who bites every owner he’s had…
只能用铁腕约束
can only be disciplined with a firm hand.
或者…直接打死
Or…put down.
他今天晚上要处理生意
He’s taking care of business tonight.
明天早上 他会去向赫克托告别
Tomorrow morning he’s seeing Hector to say goodbye.
然后 我会开车把他送到南边
Um, after that, I drive him south.
他没告诉我哪里
He didn’t tell me where.
我只知道把他放下以后
All I know is I’m dropping him off
有人会把他送到边境外
and somebody else u202dis taking him over the border.
就这样吗
That it?
把他扳倒 就结束了 对吗
Once he’s down, that’s it, right?
他已经被扳倒了吧
He’s done?
你只要乖乖照做 不要担心
Just do what you’re told, don’t worry about it.
饿了吗
Hungry?
吃麦片吗
You good with cereal?
还是我做点煎蛋卷
Or you want me to try an omelet?
麦片
Uh, cereal,
应该是对我的胃最安全的选择了
probably the safest thing for my stomach.
-好 -我去
– Okay. – u202dI’ll get it.
不用不用 我来
No, no, no, no, no. I got it.
你放松就行
Just — Just relax.
你今天要迟点上班吗
You goin’ in late today?
我今天还是待在家里吧
I just thought I’d stay home today.
金 我能照顾自己
Kim, u202dI can take care of myself.
我已经请病假了
Well, I already called in sick,
你只能和我待在一起了
so you’re stuck with me.
该死
Damn it!
糟了
Shit.
-抱歉 -没事
– I’m sorry. – u202dIt’s okay.
看来我的胃还没有适应
I guess my stomach’s just not ready for this yet.
没关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!