很安全 毫无危险
It’s safe. Completely.
贩毒集团的朋友
El amigo del cártel!
你被打中了吗
You hit?
你受惊了
You’re in shock.
你是他妻子
You’re his wife,
你吓坏了就跑来找我谈话
and you got scared enough to talk to me.
告诉我你派他去哪了
Just tell me where you sent him.
不行
I don’t think so.
吉米
Jimmy?

Yeah.
是我
It’s me.
我没事
I’m okay.
《绝命律师》
第五季 第九集
游客中心
你确定吗
You’re sure?
行 待在那 有事联♥系♥我
Alright. Stay put, and call me if there’s a problem.
那条路似乎还没人走过
Doesn’t look like u202danyone’s been down that road,
反正肯定没有条子
definitely no one official.
尸体 车 都还在那
Bodies, trucks — it’s all still there.
几辆平板车正在路上
Couple of flatbeds headed their way.
那些人会清理好
They’ll clear it all out.
无影无踪
Like it never happened.
跟踪你们的那个人
And the one who followed you.
能找到他就走大运了
We’ll be damn lucky if we ever find that guy.
找不到也没办法了
That’ll have to do.
反正那地方鸟不拉屎
He’s in the middle of nowhere.
先别睡
Don’t go to sleep yet.
我们得给你想套说辞
We gotta work on your story.
行 来吧
Alright. Let’s do it.
德古兹曼 豪尔赫
De Guzman. Jorge.
七百万
$7 million?

Yep.
我没事
I’m fine.
七百万
$7 million.
你的委托人有七百万
Your client has $7 million.
钱哪来的
Where’d it come from?
轮不到我问委托人怎么弄到钱的
It’s not for me to ask where a client gets his money.
你的委托人究竟是谁
And just who exactly is your client?
豪尔赫·德古兹曼
Jorge de Guzman.
在吗
Yes, hello?
这是多的钱
This is extra.
那德古兹曼先生呢
And now Mr. De Guzman?
好吧
Well.
你肯定有套说辞
You must have a story.
车坏了
Car trouble.
在离接头点十公里的地方抛锚了
Ah, broke down about six miles from the pick-up site.
要知道那地方可没有信♥号♥♥
Y’know there’s no cell reception out there, right?
拘留中心
车坏了
Car trouble.
没错 老车
Yeah. Just kaput.

So, um…
怎么这么久
why so long?
离干道又没那么远
It’s not that far back to the main road.
怎么不搭个便车
You didn’t just hitchhike?
我有想过 但是
I thought of that, but, you know,
带着七百万现金
with $7 mil in cash,
我有点担心遇上歹徒
I was kind of afraid who might pick me up.
不值得冒险
I didn’t think it was worth the risk.
我往北步行
I walked north.
虽说不是最明智的行为
Probably not the smartest move,
但我在沙漠中迷路了一晚上
but after a night lost in the desert,
终于走出来了
I made it.
那是正确的决定
Well, that was the right call.
你干得不错
Hey, hey, you did good, eh?
总之 我不会太乐观
Anyway, listen, u202dI wouldn’t be too happy.
那七百万
The $7 mil — it —
实在太引人注目
it really sent up a huge flare.
他们会调查你
They’re looking into you.
我不知道
I-I don’t know how long
“豪尔赫·德古兹曼”这个化名还能撑多久
“Jorge de Guzman” is gonna hold up.
听着 等这些蠢货查出来
Hey, listen, by the time these dipshits figure it out,
我早就跑路了
I will be long gone, man.
回墨西哥了
Back home in Mexico, y’know?
没错
Yeah.
但别担心
Hey, hey, hey, but don’t worry.
你和我 我俩还会合作
You and me? We’re not done.
我们要做事 做大事
We’re gonna do things, big things.
贩毒集团的朋友 对吧
“Friend of the cartel,” Right?
是啊 是啊
Right. u202dRight.
我的堂亲 付你钱了吗
So, my, um — my cousins — they pay you?

Uh… yep.
完美
Perfecto.
确保你给妻子买♥♥点好礼物
So make sure you buy something nice for the wife.
她真漂亮
Man, she’s a looker, huh?
我的什么
Uh, my — my what?
对 你妻子 她来见我了
Yeah! The abuela, man — she came by to see me.
干得好 伙计
Hey, nice job, man.
能娶到那样优秀的老婆
I mean, for somebody who marries that far up…
好样的
bien hecho, man.
受我一拜
Respect, you know?
我来帮你
Let me help.

Here.
天啊 吉米
Oh, my God, Jimmy.
你需要去急诊室
You need to go to the emergency room.
我没事 我没事
I’m okay. I’m okay.
我在服务站的时候清理干净了
I cleaned it out real good at the truck stop.
至少去输点液吧
Alright, well, let’s at least just go get you an I.V., huh?
你缺水了
You’re dehydrated.
我不需要输液
No. I don’t need an I.V.
我一直在喝运动饮料
I-I’ve been pounding sports drinks nonstop.
我真没事
I’m really o-okay.
好吧 来吧
Alright. Come on.
不过你得去泡澡
You’re gonna get in this bath, though.
皮肤都干了
It’ll help your skin.
这是什么 小麦粥吗
What is this, Cream of Wheat?
燕麦 是燕麦浴
Oatmeal. It’s an oatmeal bath.
消炎的
Anti-inflammatory.
对你的晒伤有好处
It’ll help your sunburn.
水温合适吗
The temp okay?
嗯 合适
Yeah. It’s good.
你确定
You sure?

Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
吃点什么 喝点什么吗
You don’t want any food or anything else to drink?
不 不用了
No. I’m good.
我就坐一会
I just need to sit.
这样挺好
This is good.
真不敢相信你一个人走过了那片沙漠
I can’t believe you walked through the desert alone
足足36个小时
for 36 hours.
我想都不敢想
I c– I can’t even fathom it.
是啊
That’s right.
全凭我自己
All by myself.
所以
So…
你有什么事想告诉我吗
is there anything you want to tell me?
-关于什么 -拉罗
– About…? – u202dLalo.
你去见拉罗了
You saw Lalo?

Yeah.
吉米 除了报♥警♥
Jimmy, short of going to the police,
拉罗是我唯一的线索…
Lalo was the only lead I had to figure out what happened —
金 你必须离拉罗这种人远点
Kim, you have to stay away from people like Lalo.
-吉米 -你不能去见拉罗
– Jimmy — u202d- You don’t see Lalo.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!