他是贩毒集团的
And he’s a cartel guy.
你想成为贩毒集团的朋友吗
Do you want to be a friend of the cartel?
你怎么扯上拉罗·塞拉曼加的
What do you have to do with Lalo Salamanca?
我需要你给他保释出来
I need you to get him out on bail.
我只是代表利益相关方
I represent someone who has an interest.
干扰证人
Witness tampering.
应该让德古兹曼先生获得保释
Mr. DeGuzman should be granted bond.
七百万
$7 million.
你得去帮我取钱
I’m gonna need you to pick it up.
住手
就不
住手 蠢货
就不 傻♥逼♥
我来让你住手
安分点
我有东西给他 如果他还有兴趣
《绝命律师》
第五季 第八集
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
洛博罗炸鸡店火灾系纵火
你不会懂的
Ah, you wouldn’t get it.
行 行
Okay. u202dOkay.
你得这么做
Here’s what you’re gonna do.
向南走25号♥公路到拉斯克鲁塞斯
You’re gonna take, uh, 25 South to Las Cruces.
再向西走10号♥公路
You can pick up 10 West from there.
记下来 很复杂
Hey, write this down, man — es complicado.
拉斯克鲁塞斯以西走10号♥公路
Uh, 10 West at Las Cruces.
戴明过去一点 有条州道
A little past Deming, there’s a state road.
146州道
It’s 146.
跟着路标到安蒂洛普油田
Uh, follow the signs to Antelope Wells
走到里程标志223的地方
until Mile Marker 223.
开到土路上 然后往南走30英里
Turn off at the dirt road and take it 30 miles south.
在土路上走30英里
30 miles down a dirt road?
沙漠里没什么人 懂吗
Fewer eyes out in the desert, you know?
准确说是31.6英里
Actually, it’s 31.6,
所以要确保你看的是里程表上
so make sure that you use the little, uh, you know,
短距离的那个
trip-meter thing on the odometer or whatever.
总之 你到了 就能看到一口井
Anyway, once you get there, you’re gonna see a well.
很老旧了 坏掉了
It’s really old, you know, broken down.
这口井什么样子
Uh, what does this well look like?
井的样子
It looks like a well.
那里就一口井
It’s the only one out there.
能从路上看到它吗
And can you see it from the road?
你能看到 别担心
Yeah, you’ll see it — don’t worry about it.
我的堂兄弟会带着钱来见你
My cousins are gonna meet you there with the money,
九点整
9:00 a.m.
你会喜欢他们的 都是好孩子
You’ll like them. They’re good boys.
当然了
I’ll bet. Um.
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea —
为什么不让你的表兄弟
why not have these cousins of yours
直接把钱送过来
bring the money just all the way here?
省去中间人
Cut out the middle man.
嗯 问题是
Yeah, see, the thing is,
整件事必须处理得非常低调
this whole thing has to be very, uh, low profile, you know?
有些人
There are people —
我的竞争者们
let’s say competitors of mine —
想让我被继续关在这
people who want to keep me in here.
要是我的堂兄弟进城了
And so, you know, u202dmy cousins come into town —
这些人会注意到的
those people will notice.
那纳乔·瓦尔加怎么样
What about Nacho Varga, right?
你的”竞争者们”也会注意到他吗
Would your “Competitors” notice him?
他看上去脑袋挺灵光的
He seems like he’s got a pretty good head on his shoulders.
伊格纳西奥
Ignacio?
当然了
Yeah, sure, I mean,
他很多事都办得好
he’s good for a lot of things.
但拿着七百万
But with $7 million?
那种人可能很快就会犯傻的
Guy like that could get real dumb real fast, you know?
你是办这件事的不二人选
Hey, you’re the right guy for this.
你谁也不是 无意冒犯
You’re nobody — I mean, no offense,
但没人会注意到你
but nobody’s gonna look twice at you.
当然
Yeah, sure. Um.
听着 也许你不习惯办这种事
Hey, look, maybe this isn’t your thing, you know?
没关系 我理解
I mean, that’s okay. I get it.
你在庭上表现很好
Y-You did good in court —
就这样吧
we’ll leave it at that.
谢了 这…
Oh, thanks, that’s —
我很感激
I appreciate that.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
我会找别人的
I’ll find somebody else, you know?
嗯 那没事了吧
Yeah, uh, so, u202dI guess we’re done here.
应该没了
Guess so.
好的
Alright.
我会把这些纸碎掉
Um, I will — I’m gonna shred these,
如果你还需要别的事
and, uh…if there’s anything else you need,
任何法律服务
any legal services…
我有你电♥话♥号♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got your number.
就这样了
This is it. Hey.
十万块
A hundred thousand?
美金
Dollars.

Yeah.
那可是一大笔钱
That’s a lot of money.
但带回了七百万呢
To bring back $7 mil?
而我还是不二人选
And I’m the best guy to do it?
这才不到2%的佣金
That’s actually less than 2% commission,
我觉得很合理
and I think it’s right.
开车进一下沙漠就得要十万 对吗
So, 100K for a little drive through the desert, huh?
就这个价
That’s the price.
成交
Done.
我回来了
I’m home.
好 我马上就出来
Great. I’ll be out in a sec!
大晚上洗澡呢
Evening shower, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
明天得早起
Got an early day tomorrow.
你饿了吧
I hope you’re hungry.
我在做玉米卷饼
I’m making fajitas.
你在做饭吗
You’re cooking?
不行吗
Why not?
回家路上买♥♥了点牛排
I picked up some strip steak on the way home.
已经用秘密的香料配方
And it’s been marinating for a couple hours
腌制了好几个小时了
in a secret blend of herbs and spices.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – u202dYeah.
那配方也叫”老帕索”
Something I like to call “Old El Paso.”
美国通用磨粉公♥司♥生产的玉米卷调味粉
听上去很有异国情调
It sounds exotic.
很好吃的 到时候你就知道了
It’ll be delicious — you’ll see.
我有一些工作上的事要说
I, uh, u202dI have some business news.
你是贩毒集团的朋友
You’re a friend of the cartel.
是这件事吗
Is that it?
不完全是
Not exactly.
可能吧
Maybe.
你把他保释出来了吗
You got him bail?
天上掉证据
Some evidence fell into my lap.
不用白不用
I was kind of obligated to use it,
为了我的委托人
you know, for my client.
当你说你办不到的时候
When you said you couldn’t do it,
我就知道你能想出办法
I knew you’d find a way.
还有个麻烦
There’s a complication.
还记得你上次那件公设律师的案子吗
Remember that time you had a P.D. Case
孩子被抓到持有大♥麻♥
with the kid whose parents kicked him out
然后父母把他赶出了家门
because he got caught with a joint?
记得
Yeah.
你最后开了好久的车去那孩子的叔叔家
And you — you had to drive all the way out to the uncle’s house —
好像在莫里亚蒂吧 去取保释金
I think it was in Moriarty — to pick up the bail?
等等
u202dWait, what?
你的意思是
So, what — you’re saying
-你要去取萨拉曼加的保释金 -没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!