‘Is my flower in danger of speedy disappearance?’
“毫无疑问”
‘It certainly is.'”
好了 孩子 剩下的以后再读
Okay, kid, u202dwe’ll finish the rest later.
现在该说晚安了
Now, good night.
不要嘛 爷爷
Not yet, Pop-pop.
再读两页
Just two more pages.
就两页 然后睡觉 好吗
Two more pages, and that’s it, alright?
你躺下吧
Now lie down.
“我的花朝生暮死”
“‘My flower is ephemeral,’
小王子喃喃自语道
the little prince said to himself,
“而且她只有四根刺
‘and she only has four thorns
来抵御这个世界的侵害”
to defend herself against the world.”
她睡着了
She’s out.
应该是《小王子》的功劳
Think “The Little Prince” did the trick.
我觉得是你跟她玩捉迷藏把她累坏了
I think you wore her out with all that hide-and-seek.
我说不好
I don’t know.
也许是她把我累坏了
I think maybe she wore me out.
我有一个女同事
This girl at work —
她不知道怎么哄儿子睡觉
she can’t get her son to sleep.
那孩子两岁了
The kid’s 2 years old,
半夜还在大闹天宫
and he’s still tearing around the house at midnight.
马蒂就是那样
Matty was like that.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 真的
Yeah, really.
一直不消停
Never wanted to conk out.
闹死人
u202dToo busy.
他真可爱
He was such a cutie.
我很喜欢他坐在圣诞老人腿上的照片
I love those pictures of him sitting on Santa’s lap.
那小脸
Ahh, that face.
大哭不止 每年如此
Cried his eyes out. Every year.
但每到第二年 他都想再试一试
And every year, he’d want to try it again.
我现在好些了
I’m better now.
发生什么了
What changed?
我决定面对现实
Decided to play the cards I was dealt.
他就说周四例会上见
Just said he’ll see us at the regular Thursday meeting.
你对当权者说了真话
You spoke truth to power.
那就看看他会不会听了
We’ll see if he sticks to it.
你今天怎么样
How’d your day go?
我结婚了
I got married.
过来
Here.
怎么了
What?
我想隐瞒你一件事
I’m having the urge not to tell you something.
不是什么大事
It’s nothing.
我晚点告诉你 好吗
I’ll — u202dI’ll tell you later, okay?
吉米 等等 等等
Jimmy, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
什么事
What?
我有一个新客户
I have a — a new client.
他有些关系
He’s, um, connected.
我是说 他是贩毒集团的
I mean, he’s a cartel guy.
墨西哥那边的
From Mexico.
级别挺高
Pretty high up.
不管怎样 他因谋杀被捕
Anyway, he’s in for murder,
想获得保释
and he wants bail, which —
这根本不可能
That’s impossible.
这家伙永远也不可能重见天日了
I mean…no way in hell this dude is ever seeing sunshine.
但如果我可以 想办法…
But if I could, you know, somehow find a way…
他说了 我可以成为贩毒品集团的朋友
um…he said, uh, I’d be a friend of the cartel.
“贩毒集团的朋友”
“Friend of the cartel”?
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
意味着钱
Means money.
像蒙大拿州农场主一样有钱
Ranch in Montana kind of money,
可以买♥♥得起自己的私人飞机
like, uh, private jet kind of money
出席记者招待会
press conferences,
上电视 等等
TV news, the works.
但是…
But…
你想成为贩毒集团的朋友吗
do you want to be a friend of the cartel?
不 不
No. No.
当然不了 我…
Absolutely not. I…
不管怎样 八字还没一撇
Anyway, it’s a moot point
因为这个人潜逃风险极高 所以…
’cause the guy’s the definition of a flight risk, so…
我准备好好为他辩护 就是做做样子
Look, I’m gonna put up a fight, right, just for show.
不可能有法官会批准他的保释
There’s no judge on earth that’s gonna grant him bail.
只是 我想对你隐瞒这件事
I just — u202dI didn’t want to tell you,
所以我觉得我应该告诉你
so I thought I should tell you.
你知道吗
You know what?
什么
What?
很高兴你跟我说了
I’m glad you did.
好了 回你的牢房♥去
Alright, back in your cell!
不 不 我没事 我没事
No, no. I’m good. I’m good. I’m good.
第六街是怎么回事
So, what’s happening with sixth street?
赚了多少
And the take?

Okay.
你准备怎么办
So, what’re you gonna do about it?
准备把疯子小八弄进来吗
You gonna send in Ocho Loco?
那更好
Oh. Even better. Nice.
听着
Listen.
我有件事要交给你去办
I got something for you to do.
不谈谈我爸的事 我什么都不会告诉你的
I’m not telling you shit until we talk about my dad.
你要告诉我什么以及你什么时候说
What you tell me and when you say it
这由不得你
is not up to you.
你说当拉罗出局后
Listen, you said u202dwhen Lalo’s out of the picture,
我们就能谈谈我父亲 对吧
we’ll talk about my father, right?
他现在出局了
Well, u202dhe’s out of the picture.
你说吧
Say your piece.
我不干了
I’m done.
我想退出
I want out.
你想让我帮你跟弗林划清界限
And you want me to square it with Fring.
不只是弗林 还有贩毒集团
Fring’s not all of it. It’s the cartel.
我一消失
I disappear,
他们就会去对付我父亲
they’re gonna go after my father.
他得跟我一起走
He’s gotta come with me.
但无论我跟他说什么
But no matter what I say,
他都叫我去找警♥察♥
with him it’s the cops or nothing.
但警♥察♥解决不了这事
The cops won’t solve this.
你有办法吗
You got a way?
你还有什么没告诉我
What are you holding out?
罗拉从里面给我打电♥话♥了
Lalo called me from inside.
他让我重新掌权
He put me back in charge.
然后呢
And…?
然后
And…
他希望我烧毁一家洛博罗炸鸡
he wants me to burn down a Pollos Hermanos.
那他就没有出局 对吧
Then he’s not out of the picture, is he?
“牛油果风暴”的活动促销
The “Avocado mania” promotion,
在我们挑选的几个分店试行后
which we’ve been testing in select franchises,
取得了卓佳的效果
has been a smashing success,
为所有参与的分店提高了18%的进店客流量
contributing to an 18% increase in foot traffic at participating locations
并提升了12%的消费者满意度
and a 12% bump u202din customer satisfaction.
我们一眼就知道这是个机遇
We know a good thing when we see it,
所以我们决定于第二季度全面推出”牛油果风暴”
so we are planning to fully roll out “Avocado mania” in Q2.
另外 我们改革后的”家庭欢乐聚餐”
Additionally, our innovative “Family-fun” remodel
提升了胡须食客的店内体验
improved the in-store Whiskerstay’s experience,
古斯塔沃·弗林
首席执行官
洛博罗炸鸡
并提高了整个品牌的回头客数量
resulting in increased repeat business system-wide.
事实上 我们很高兴宣布
In fact, we are happy to share the news
牧歌♥电气
休斯顿
最新的全美顾客满意度指数调查
that the latest ACSI survey
显示胡须食客已跻身全国
now places Whiskerstay’s in the top 10%
前10%的有限服务连锁店
of limited-service chains nationwide.
很好 珂丽奥 很好
Very nice, Cleo, very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!