That’s a plan cooked and served to juicy perfection.
我们应该好好庆祝一下 真的
We — We should celebrate. Really.
我们去吃牛排吧
We’ll go to a steakhouse,
开几瓶好酒
get a couple bottles of red wine,
再来些甜点 来个全套的
some Tiramisu, the whole nine yards.
好了 金 我已经说了我很抱歉
Okay, Kim, look, I said I was sorry.
而且 我再说一遍 计划成功了
And, again, it worked.
里奇和佩奇绝不会认为
No way that Rich or Paige could believe
我们俩是串通好的
that we were in cahoots
因为我们根本就没串通
’cause — guess what — we weren’t.
阿克不仅能保全他的房♥子
Acker gets to keep his home,
还能得到一大笔零花钱
plus a nice chunk of change.
奥利维亚·比特苏则会得到照片侵权的赔偿
Olivia Bitsui gets reparations for being cheated.
而凯文仍然能建成他的客服中心
And Kevin still gets his call center.
所有人共赢
Everybody wins.
-你赢了 吉米 -什么
– You win, Jimmy. u202d- What?
你赢了
You win.

Uh, yeah.
但不只我一个人赢了
But, I mean, well, we win.
我们都赢了
Us.
不 我没赢
No. I didn’t.
你还有什么想要的没得到吗
What didn’t you get that you wanted?
我对你的信任没有了
I don’t trust you.
为什么
Why?
你骗了我
You played me.
我被骗了 又一次
You made me the sucker… again.
又一次 什么…
Again? What —
等一下 你怎么受骗了 这是你的计划啊
Wait. How can you be the sucker? It was your plan.
去你的吧 吉米
Oh, fuck you, Jimmy.
天啊
God.
我… 你知道吗
I — Uh, you know what?
我受不了了
I can’t do this anymore.
金 我…
Kim, I was just —
你把我们俩和银行之间的对立
No, you — you turned you and me versus the bank
变成了你和我的对立
into you versus me.
不只是这一次
And it is not just this.
这样的事已经发生过无数回了
It’s the same thing over and over again.
不是 我瞒着你是为了保护你
No, I kept things from you to protect you.
如果我被抓了 上帝保佑
Look, if I got caught and — God forbid —
你就得宣誓接受审问
you’re questioned under oath,
这样你就可以说你并不知情
you have plausible deniability.
天啊 吉米
Jesus, Jimmy.
你居然能把背后桶我刀子
You can excuse stabbing me in the back
狡辩成保护我
by making it about protecting me?
这样就能证明你的所做所为是正确的吗
Is that — Is that really supposed to justify everything?
好了 金 对不起
Okay, Kim, I’m sorry.
对不起 好吗
u202dI’m sorry, alright?
我以后绝不会再欺骗你了
It — It will never happen again.
你撒谎
That’s a lie.
我发誓 我发誓我再也不会这样做了
Well, I swear. I swear it won’t.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye
告诉我你不会再欺骗我了
and tell me it’ll never happen again.
你做不到
You can’t.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
你自己也不相信自己
You don’t believe yourself.
这是谎言
It is a lie.
我们都在撒谎
You lie. I lie.
这种生活该结束了
This has to end.
-我不能再这样继续下去了 -不 不
– I-I-I cannot u202dkeep living like this. – u202dNo, no.
-不不 金 我们能解决的 -吉米 别说了
– No, no, Kim, we can fix this. – Jimmy, no, shut up.
吉米 你也知道我们不能再继续这样下去了
Jimmy, Jimmy, u202dyou know this has to change.
如果你不明白 那我也不知道该说什么了
If you don’t see it, I don’t know what to say
因为我们的关系已经到达临界点了
because we are at a breaking point.
要么我们现在就结束这段关系…
Oh, God! Either we end this now —
-不 -要么我们现在就结束这段关系
– No! – u202dEither we end this now
然后带着对彼此美好的回忆
and enjoy the time we had
分道扬镳 要么我们就…
and go our separate ways, or we’re…
就怎样
Or what?
要么我们就 我们…
Or we’re — we’re — I mean…
要么我们就…
Or maybe…
要么我们就结婚
Maybe we get married.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!