整理另一种”摘要”了
for the judge, now, hasn’t she?
没错
u202dVery good.
再多来点”一杆进洞”的新闻吧
Let’s hear more about that “Hole in one.”
先生们 需要上点酒水吗
Gentlemen, can I round up some drinks for the table?
当然
Absolutely.
你要再看下菜单
More time with the menu,
-还是现在点单 -现在点吧
– or you ready to pull the trigger? – Let’s do it.
我要一杯马提尼 多加琴酒
And I’ll have a martini, very dry…
我听说斯韦卡特和考科利律所在走流程了
I hear S&C u202dare following the playbook.
艾琳那一帮人已经开始重新起草起诉书
Erin and the gang already had a jump on redrafting the complaint,
但突然又发现了一盒收据
but then another box of receipts were suddenly discovered.
凯丽那边有什么消息吗
What are you hearing from Kiley?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
华仔
Howie.
你知道的
You know.
我 不 我不知道
I, uh — No, I-I don’t know.
别想耍我们 华仔
Oh, don’t try to play us like that, Howie.
这… 我不认识她们
Uh, this is — I don’t know them.
女士们 我不认识你们
Ladies, I don’t know you.
你们应该是认错人了
This is some sort of mistake.
是 我们认错人了 好吧
Yeah, we made a mistake, alright.
老二可不高兴了
Joe Dog ain’t happy.
你欠我俩的
u202dYou owe us.
-欠你们 -对 欠我们的
– Uh, owe you? – u202dYeah. Owe.
你不能坐了豪华游轮
u202dYou can’t take a ride on the Carnival Cruise
却只付小拖船的钱
and only pay for a tugboat.
懂我意思吗
u202dYou know u202dwhat I’m sayin’?
如果你不方便的话我可以先走
I can leave if you need —
不 不
Uh, no, no.
听着 我不认识什么老二 或者”拖船”
Look, I don’t know any Joe Dog or “Tugboat,”
所以我们的谈话到此为止
so we can end this right now.
没拿到钞票我们可不走 亲爱的
We ain’t leavin’ without our cash money, honey.
我不认识你们 也不欠你们钱
I don’t know you and owe no money to you.
-够了 -别碰她
– That’s it. u202d – Don’t touch her!
我没碰…
I didn’t touch…
“不 克利福德 我没有找妓♥女♥
“No, Cliff, these are not my hookers.
是别人找的”
They’re somebody else’s.”
“霍华德 你确定她们不是你找的吗
“Howard, are you sure they’re not your hookers?
看上去她们…”
They seem to –”
“不 不 克利福德 我招的妓♥女♥比这俩高”
“No, no, Cliff, m-my hookers were taller than these.”
天呐 我真有一手
Oh, God, I’m good.
喂 是奥利维亚·比特苏吗
Hello? Uh, Olivia Bitsui?
是的 下午好 女士
Yes. Good afternoon, ma’am.
我叫索尔·古德曼
My name is Saul Goodman.
我是新墨西哥州阿尔布开克的一名律师
I’m an attorney based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
对 对 我是律师
Yes. Yes, I’m a lawyer.
我想问你
Well, I wanted to ask you, um —
你听说过一家叫梅萨维德的银行吗
have you ever heard of a bank called Mesa Verde?

You.
那是什么
What’s that?
什么
I’m sorry?
那个
That.
在那多久了
How long’s it been down there?
我不知道
I-I don’t know.
这是办公室间的信封
It’s an interoffice envelope.
上面有日期吗
Isn’t there a date?
有 是今天的
Uh, yes. Uh, today.
今天
Today.
今天应该送去哪
And where’s it supposed to be today?
罗伯茨警探
Uh, Detective Roberts.
你不觉得
And don’t you think
它今天应该送到罗伯茨警探的手上吗
that Detective Roberts should get it sometime today?
当然了
Uh, yes, absolutely.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
如果这气味来自你门廊的下面
If the smell is coming from under your porch,
很有可能是只负鼠
it is most likely a possum.
对 负鼠
That’s right, a possum.
如果是人的尸体 对 我会调查的
If it’s a human body, yes, I’ll investigate.
但是你得先打给动物管理局
But you need to call animal control first.
对 我确定
Yes, I’m sure.
你还可以打着手电筒看看下面
You can also shine a flashlight under the porch
自己弄清楚
and see what’s under there yourself.
那…
Well…
如果门廊下面容不下你
if the porch isn’t big enough for you to get under,
那很有可能就不是人的尸体 好吗
then there’s probably not a dead body, okay?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
祝你今天愉快
You have a good day.
你可能会对它感兴趣
回复 差旅电汇
迈克弗劳斯警官
埃德
Ed!
来看一眼这个
You need to put eyes on this.
肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run,
跟差旅电汇凶案是同一天
same day u202das our Travel Wire murder.
你看看车型
Check out the make of the car.
1970年的雪佛兰蒙特卡罗
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
跟我们图书管♥理♥员♥报告的是同一款
Same model u202dour librarian just called in.
-哪儿能这么巧 -这是谁送来的
– What are the odds? – u202dWho sent this?
迈克弗劳斯警官
Officer McFloss?
我有点看不清
I can’t even read that.
这人开着这辆车硬撞停车场栏杆
The guy rammed this car right through a parking gate?
这里曾经停过一辆蒙特卡罗
So, we got a Monte Carlo at a lot here
就在凶案发生半小时之前
half-hour before the murder.
逃离事故现场
Leaves the scene of the hit-and-run,
一路向东 往差旅电汇开
headed east towards Travel Wire.
二十个街区
20 blocks.
听起来正是我们要找的人
This is soundin’ like our guy.
詹姆斯经常迟到吗
James usually run late?
他会来的
He’ll be here.
我只想让这件事赶紧过去
All I care about’s getting this behind us.
完成它 结束它
Done. Finito.
我们今天不会敲定合同
We won’t have finalized contracts today,
但我们肯定会达成一致
but we’ll definitely land on an agreement.
大家好啊
Hello, folks.
看见这么多喜气洋洋的人我真开心
Nice to see u202dlots and lots of happy faces.
看见你我也很开心 里奇 我开玩笑的
And you, too, Rich. Kiddin’.
吉米 见到你总是很高兴
Jimmy. Always a pleasure.
叫我索尔
Saul.
工作场合叫我索尔·古德曼
Saul Goodman u202dduring business hours,
一直是索尔
“S’all” the time.
这位是佩奇·诺维克 梅萨维德的内部法律顾问
This is Paige Novick, Mesa Verde’s in-house counsel.
-认识你很高兴 -佩奇
– Very nice to meet you. – u202dPaige.
我知道是你介绍金·韦克斯勒加入的
I know u202dyou’re the one who brought Kim Wexler onto the team,
所以你应该是法务的核心智囊
so I consider you u202dthe brains of the operation.
我觉得你说得对
I actually think you’re right about that.
这位是凯文·沃弛泰尔 梅萨维德的总裁
And this is Kevin Wachtell, CEO of Mesa Verde.
你知道吗
You know what?
光从你那不一般的皮带扣我就能看出来
I could tell u202dfrom the impressive belt buckle.
我真心希望这事能够了结
Really looking forward to settling this.
我也是 那就来吧
Me too. Let’s do this.
薇奥拉 你好吗
Hey, Viola. How’s it hangin’?
我…还行
I, uh… Good?

Cool.
开门见山
Just to jump into it —
开吧
Jump away.
我们谈过
As discussed,
鉴于我们按合同的义务只是
considering we’re only contractually obligated
以高于市价五千块的价格买♥♥断阿克先生住♥宅♥的土地
to pay $5,000 u202don top of fair market value for Mr. Acker’s home,
我们相信四万五千块再慷慨不过了
we believe u202d$45,000 is more than generous.
我知道 但你我
I hear that, but, um, you and I
对于”慷慨”这个词的定义是不一样的
have a different definition of the word “Generous.”
我可不会称之为慷慨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!