Well, there’s a lot to clean up
阮太太明天早上还要开门营业 所以…
before Mrs. Ngyuen can open in the morning, so…
-我帮你们 -不
– I’ll help. – u202dNo.
你工作了一天了
You’ve been all day at work.
吉米 你们在这里都是为了我
Jimmy, you’re out here doing all this because of me.
我要帮忙
I’m helping.
好吧 记住别碰摄像机
Alright, u202djust don’t touch the camera.
他说那是他身体的一部分
He claims u202dit’s an extension of his body.
明白
Noted.
你就是麦克吗
You’re Michael?
拉罗口中那个碍事的美♥国♥佬♥
The gringo Lalo had a bug up his ass about.
要是赫克托或他的表兄发现…
If Hector or the cousins ever find out about —
他们不会发现的
They’re not gonna find out.
继续说
Get on with it.
拉罗在利用他的线人
Lalo’s using his C.I. connection.
他让多明戈向毒品管制局供出你的毒贩
He’s having Domingo call the DEA to rat out your dealers.
他们交易的时间和地点
Times they’re slinging, locations.
你的人会被一网打尽
Your guys are gonna get swept up.
提拔一些低级的毒贩
Promote low-level dealers…
或者找些新人
or find new ones.
让他们被抓
Let them get arrested.
保护好我们的人
Protect our people.
好的
You got it.
还有呢
What else?
他还说了很多
He talks about a lot of things.
突袭你的供应货车 针对你的餐厅
Hitting your supply trucks, going after your restaurants,
让你的顾客生病 破坏供电
getting your customers sick, cutting off power,
弄断水管
busting open pipes.
他会一点一点抢走你的生意
He’s gonna chip away at your business
直到南方的老板们
until the bosses down south
觉得你不再有价值
don’t think you’re worth the trouble.
从现在开始 你向这个人汇报
From now on, you report to this man.
如果他需要你
He needs you?
你不许犹豫
You do not hesitate.
行动
Act.
看来你有话想说
Guessing there’s something you want to get off your chest.
你知道你在给什么人干活吧
You know u202dwho you’re workin’ for, right?
那家伙的所作所为
The shit that this guy does?
他们开枪打我
They shot me,
把我丢在沙漠里流血等死
left me bleeding out in the desert,
都是计划的一部分
all part of some plan.
我不知道该跟你说什么
I don’t know what to tell you.
我警告过你
I warned you.
什么
What?
你开始追踪赫克托·塞拉曼加的时候我就警告过你
I warned you when you started going after Hector Salamanca
麻烦的不只有他
there’d be others to worry about.
你做了选择
You made a choice.
你入局时就已经很清楚
You got in with both eyes open.
我父亲不是
My father didn’t.
他拿枪威胁我父亲性命
He’s got a gun to my father’s head.
如果我不照他说的做
I don’t do what he says…
听着
Look…
当务之急
first things first.
我们先处理掉拉罗
We take care of Lalo.
然后我们再谈
Then we’ll talk.
佩奇 金 里奇和玛茜都在
Paige, you’ve got Kim, Rich, and Marcie.
伙计们 希望你们这次有好消息
Guys, I hope u202dyou’re calling with good news.
你坐着呢吗
You sitting down?
真有好消息啊
Oh, God. Really?
没错 阿克决定和解了
Yep. Acker’s decided to settle.
告诉凯文客服中心没问题了
Tell Kevin he’s got his call center.
太棒了
Fantastic.
凯文一定会高兴坏的
Kevin will be over the moon.
什么时候正式定下来
When is it official?
周三下午三点跟古德曼先生见面
There’s a meeting on the books with Mr. Goodman for Wednesday at 3:00.
真是太好了
Music to my ears.
凯文应该会去现场解决这事 然后庆祝一下
Kevin’s gonna wanna be there to close this out and celebrate.
等不及了
I can’t wait.
恭喜 佩奇
Congrats, Paige.
恭喜你们
Congrats to you guys.
金 这是另一桩棘手的事
Kim, this was another tough one,
但你又解决了
but you did it again.
团队的功劳
A team effort.
我们会给你电邮细节
We’ll e-mail you the details.
好的 再联♥系♥
Great. Talk soon.
好的
u202dOkay.
现在这事解决了 正好你们在
Well, now that that’s behind us and I have you here,
我想跟夏洛特的杰森谈一下
I want to talk to Jason in Charlotte,
带我们过一遍按揭贷款方面的变化
walk us through these Fannie and Freddie changes.
桃乐茜 你能接通北卡罗来纳的办公室吗
Dorothy, can you set up that North Carolina call?
在那之前 抱歉
Actually, before we do that, c– Sorry.
玛茜 能让我们单独谈一下吗
Marcie, would you give us a minute?
当然 没问题
Oh. Sure, absolutely.
桃乐茜 先等等
Dorothy, hold off on that call, please.
谢了
Thanks.
我…
I, uh… u202d
我想谈谈昨天的事
I wanted to talk about yesterday.
里奇 你对我一直很照顾
Rich, you’ve been u202dnothing but generous to me.
你不应该被那样大吼大叫
And you don’t deserve to be yelled at.
太不职业了
It was unprofessional.
我相信我留在这个案子是正确的选择
I believe me staying on the case was the right thing,
但我的反应方式不对
but that was the wrong way to react.
就这样
That’s it.
我很抱歉
Just that I’m sorry.
金
Kim…
你想跟我挑毛病 随便挑
you have a bone to pick with me, pick away.
你想情绪失控 那也没事
In fact, u202dyou want to lose your shit, that’s alright, too.
我并不完美
I’m not perfect.
我也崩溃过很多次
I’ve broken plenty of times.
但不能当着员工的面
But never in front of the troops.
士气和信心有多重要 我不用跟你解释吧
I don’t have to spell out what it does for morale, confidence.
以后不会了
Never again.
夏洛特的电♥话♥以后再找时间打吧
Yeah, no, let’s punt the call to Charlotte to another time.
还有 取消我12点半的安排 但预约留着
Also, cancel my 12:30, but keep the reservation.
没错
Yeah, that’s right.
谢谢
Thanks.
你和我
You and me?
我们要去吃午餐
We’re going to lunch,
当着大家的面
and everyone is gonna see us.
行吗
Good?
行
Good.
好的 你先请
Alright, then. After you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这些真的都只卖♥♥二十五美分吗
Are these really only a quarter each?
-没错 -为什么这么便宜
– That’s right. – u202dWhy so cheap?
-是哪里破损了我没看到吗 -不
– Is there some kind of damage I’m not seeing? – u202dNo.
我们收到好多捐赠 那些书我们已经有了
We get lots of donations, books we already have,
而书架上已经摆不下了
and there’s just not enough room on the shelves,
所以我们就便宜卖♥♥ 赚的钱来买♥♥新书
so we sell what we can to pay for newer releases.
不是吧
Well, you’re kidding me.
《金银岛》
“Treasure Island.”
对
Yeah.
还有《小王子》
And “The Little Prince.”
我孙女一定会很喜欢的
My granddaughter’s gonna love these.
好了 我就先买♥♥…
Alright, well, I will start with…
八本
eight.
好的 八本 两块钱
Alright, eight. That’s $2.
好的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
谢谢 你需要袋子吗
Thank you. Do you need a bag?
不用了 谢谢
No. I’m fine. Thank you.
请问