You got an Eagle Scout with a six-figure income.
被逮捕过吗
Arrests?
醉驾
D.U.I…
大学的时候
in college.
三十四年前的校友会周末
Homecoming weekend, 34 years ago.
这是你们想要的吗
Is that u202dwhat you’re looking for?
女朋友呢 离岸账户呢
Girlfriends? Offshore accounts?
没有秘密账户 没有多余的手♥机♥
No secret bank accounts, no extra phones,
没有午休偷♥欢♥
no lunchtime quickies,
没养情妇 没养小白脸
no lady friend, no boy toy.
这家伙无聊得很
The guy’s dull,
就像盐湖城的周六晚上一样无聊
like “Saturday night in Salt Lake City” dull.
没别的意思
No offense,
但是你的工作做得有点太表面了
but your work is sounding kind of superficial.
“表面”
“Superficial”?
是的
Yeah.
不可能
Yeah, not hardly.
我工作做足了
I went the distance.
还去他家来了个自助游
I did a self-guided tour of his domicile,
七个卧室 四个半洗手间
all seven bedrooms, four and a half baths —
等一下
Hold on.
你是说你闯进他家了
You’re saying you broke into his house?
吉赛尔 这个基本上
Giselle, um, this is probably
就是行业技巧了
one of those tricks-of-the-trade things.
我们只关注找到了什么
Why don’t we just focus on the “what”
就别管怎么找的了
and skip over the “how.”
我想知道
I’d like to know.
他安了安保系统
He has a security system
楼上窗户的传感器非常敏感
with a touchy upstairs window sensor.
我用软弹气♥枪♥触发了几次
I trip it a couple times with an airsoft.
就是空气♥枪♥
A B.B. Gun.
警报把管家给折磨疯了
The alarm u202ddrives the housekeeper crazy,
我就穿着连体服登门了 拿着工具箱
so I show up in coveralls, toolbox,
戴着警报公♥司♥的工作牌
alarm company I.D.,
她巴不得
and she’s more than happy
让我把整个地方查一遍
to let me u202dhave the run of the place.
这样做你能同意吗
Does that meet with your approval?
所以你进去之后 你发现什么了
Alright, so you get in, and you find what?
我说了 啥都没有
Like I said, nothing.
不 不可能啥都没有
No, there’s no such thing as nothing.
我们想要的是细节
Okay? Uh– We want specifics.
你们想要细节
You want specifics?
好 我有细节
Okay, well, I got specifics.
这是他家里的办公室
That’s the home office.
我又花了四分钟破了地板保险箱
I spent an extra four minutes opening the floor safe —
除了人寿保险
nothing but u202dlife-insurance policies,
几个戒指 几枚纪念币 就没什么了
a couple of rings, u202dand a commemorative half-dollar.
这家伙很保守
The guy’s old-school.
没有电脑 墙上挂着廉价画
No computers, motel art on the walls,
桌子上有点文件
paperwork on his desk.
什么文件
What kind of paperwork?
你自己看吧
You knock yourself out.
我虽说不是坐拥美甲店的高级律师
Now, I may not be a nail-salon lawyer,
但是我一看就知道合不合法
but I know legit when I see it.
你要不要收回”表面”两个字
So, you gonna withdraw the “superficial” now, hmm?
你能设法进入他市里的办公室吗
You think you could get into his downtown office?
当然
Sure.
我能
I could.
但有更好的办法
But there’s a better way.
是吗
Yeah?

Yeah.
我再叫两个伙计
I get two more guys,
门儿清的的那种
guys who know how to handle themselves.
开一辆不带标志的货车接近他
Now, we roll up to the subject in an unmarked van.
抓住他 塞进袋子
We grab him, put him in a bag,
然后把他带去沙漠
and we take him out to the desert.
我们说完了
Yeah, we’re done here. We’re done.
到那时候 你想要什么
Now, by the end of the day, the banker’s giving you
那个银行家都会给你 好吗
everything you’re after, alright?
-不 我们说完了 -不不不 听我说
– No, we’re done here. – No, no, no, l-l-look,
这绝对有用
you get keys to the kingdom, guaranteed.
行了 屠夫中士
Okay, Sergeant Slaughter,
回你的彩弹射击场去吧
back to the paintball field, okay?
大人们有事要商量 走吧
The grownups need to talk. Let’s go.
那行吧
Alright, that’s fine.
我就是给你提供几个选择
I am just providing options for you here.
-走这里出去 -好吗
– Alright, this is the way out. – u202dOkay?
-从礼品店走 -行
– Exit through the gift shop. – u202dAlright.
-请不要乱摸乱碰 -我不会的
– Don’t touch anything, please. u202d- I will not.
就让我说完…
Let me say on this one…
我真不知说什么好
I don’t know what to say.
我要跟管理部门投诉那个蠢货
I’m gonna complain to management about that clown.
我之前用的人很靠谱的
My usual guy is very reliable.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
存折
新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克
有空吗
Got a minute?
当然
Sure.
一切都好吗
How’s everything?
都挺好 有点喘不过气来
All good. Kinda crunched.
还在处理图克姆卡里的事
Still dealing with the Tucumcari situation.
无偿法律援助的活儿呢
And the pro bono work?
很好
It’s good.
出什么事了吗
Something up?
听好
Listen.
我想让你退出梅萨维德的活儿 休息一阵
I’m thinking you could take a break from Mesa Verde.
“退出”
A “Break”?
我们刚收到两起矿权纠纷
Actually, u202da pair of mineral-rights beefs just came in.
完全就是你的案子
They practically have your name on them.
你可以把时间用在这个
You can split your time between that
和无偿援助的委托人上
and your pro bono clients.
梅萨维德就是我的委托人
Mesa Verde is my client.
这点不会变
And they still will be.
我就是临时介入 牵个头
I’ll just step in and take point, just on a temporary basis.
当然了 不用说
And, of course, it goes without saying
这不会影响你的任何补偿金
this won’t affect u202dany of your compensation.
包括你的奖金
And that includes your bonus.
梅萨维德对于任何潜在的冲突完全知情
You know Mesa Verde is fully informed of any potential conflicts.
凯文亲自开的绿灯
Kevin signed off himself.
但是我还是认为你得退出一阵子
Still, I think you’re going to need to take a break.
我不明白你这决定是从哪来的
I don’t understand u202dwhere this is coming from.
真不知道吗
Don’t you?

Kim…
有些事不用挑明
sometimes the less said, the better.
为什么
And why is that?
真要说吗
Do we have to?
真要
Yes, we do.
好吧
Alright.
首先 我都得强迫你
First I had to twist your arm
去图克姆卡里赶人
to get you down to Tucumcari for the eviction.
然后你对凯文全面施压
Then you put u202dthe full-court press on Kevin
让他换址
to change sites.
那没成功 之后嗖的一下
That doesn’t work, and, abracadabra,
你男友就成了对方律师
your boyfriend’s opposing counsel.
我跟你说了
I told you —
我向凯文和佩奇解释了情况
I explained the situation to Kevin and Paige.
我知道你说了
Yeah. I know you did.
但很抱歉 我不信
And, I’m sorry to say, I’m just not buying it.
里奇 里奇
Rich? Rich!
别走
Hold on!
你到底想说什么
What are you saying exactly?
去我办公室谈吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!