他喜欢侧身坐
He’s a side sitter?
可能吧
I guess so.
好吧 你从没跟我说过他喜欢侧身坐
Okay. Well, you never told me that he was a side sitter.
真是有趣
And that is gold.
好 继续说
Now, go — go on.
好吧 他坐在这 说道
Okay, s-so, he’s sitting here, and he says, um,
“我不会让他夺走…”
I’m not gonna let him deprive –”
等等 模仿他的声音
Wait. Do the voice.
我才不要模仿他
I’m not gonna imitate him.
模仿一下啦 让我感受感受
Yes. Come on. Give me a nibble.
他是典型南方人 对吧
I mean, u202dhe’s a good old boy, right?
他口音是这样的吗
So, do he talk like this?
不是
Uh, no, no.
大舌头
“Ding dang do”?
他更像是这样…
It’s, uh — It’s more like, um…
律师一掺和 麻烦找上门
Lawyer comes in, crazy comes out.
我非常需要那个客服中心
I need that call center real bad.
当然了 凯文
Of course, Kevin.
你是在扮我吗
Wait. Are you being me?
是的 我就是你
Yes, this is you.
没错 继续说
Yes. Go on. Go on.
好吧 我不会让他夺走的
Uh, okay. I’m not gonna let him deprive me.
门都没有 金
No, sirree. Kim.
火速帮我办妥 明白了吗
I need it sooner than yesterday. Got it?
-可是凯文… -不
– But, Kevin — – u202dNo.
你不惜一切代价
You do whatever it takes!
我不喜欢等待
I don’t like waitin’ one bit,
以前不喜欢 以后也不喜欢
never have, never will.
底线就是
Bottom line,
破土动工 雕像立起来
breakin’ ground, more statues.
金 马上搞定他
Kim, you get him now.
怎么了
What?
凯文
Kevin…
什么事 金
Yes, Kim?
你愿意跟我一起洗个澡吗
Would you care u202dto take a shower with me?
行啊
Well, shoot.
洗吧
I believe I would.
无法拨♥打♥国际号♥码
谢谢
Gracias.
喂
Hello?
你知道我是谁
You know who this is?
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
应该好些了吧
Better, I trust?
你不会没缘由地做这些事
You don’t do anything without a reason.
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
我现在不方便说话
Now is not a good time.
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
先生 先生 请当心脚下
Sir, sir, please watch your step.
停
Stop right there!
搞什么呢
What the hell?
请站在网格外
Please stay out of the grid.
什么外
The what?!
木桩标记的区域
The area marked by the stakes.
请出去
Step out of it, please.
怎么样了 博士
So, what about it, doctor?
粗略看了一眼
Well, at a glance,
我觉得这些碎片可能是当代的
I’d say these pieces are likely contemporary.
那还用说
I’ll bet they are.
但我们需要对这片土地做系统搜查
But we need to do u202da systematic property search
-才能确定 -真的吗
– to be sure. – u202dReally?
-有必要吗 -恐怕是的
– Is that necessary? – I’m afraid so.
那要多长时间
H-How long is this gonna take?
一两天 最多一周
A day or two, a week at the most.
一周
A week?!
不是吧
Come on!
你知道是这个家伙埋在这的
You know this guy planted that stuff here.
这跟门牌号♥是一回事
u202dThis is the same thing with the house numbers
-故伎重演 -那是无心之过
– all over again! – u202dNow, that was an honest mistake.
-现在这是依法办事 -谁说的
– This is the law. – u202dSays who?
《新墨西哥州文化遗产法案》规定的
Says the New Mexico Cultural Properties Act.
不
No.
你信他的鬼吗
You’re not going along with this?
不是吧
Seriously?
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
他代表供水区起诉我们
He’s suing on behalf of the water district.
供水区
The water district?
斯特夫 你熟悉监管法
Stef, you’re good with regulatory law.
他声称1846年的
He’s claiming there’s a flaw
政♥府♥赠地有漏洞
in the original land grant from 1846.
太荒谬了
That’s ridiculous.
我…
I —
帕特 你最好把手头其它事都放下
Pat, you’d better drop everything else.
他说我们的主承包商是一名在逃重犯
He’s claiming our prime contractor’s an escaped felon.
搞笑吧
You can’t be serious.
埃文 这个交给你
Evan, I’m gonna give this one to you.
令赠与行为无效 根据…
…to invalidate the grant based on what is essentially…
我能看见小北斗星
I can see the Little Dipper.
那是北斗星
That’s the Big Dipper.
对
Yeah.
这边
Right over here.
那边是猎户座吗
Is that, uh, Orion over there?
不是 那是颗卫星
No. That’s a satellite.
警官 检测到辐射
Officer, radiation’s borderline.
我们得采集土壤样本
We got to get soil samples.
我还用开口问吗
Do I have to ask?
我得去… 你懂的
I’m gonna have to, uh… you know.
小心不出大错
Better safe than sorry.
好的
Yes.
我们遇到个麻烦
We have a problem.
我一直很喜欢你的电台节目
I’ve always enjoyed your radio program,
我从没想到有天我能亲眼见证奇迹
and I never thought I’d see a miracle with my very own eyes.
没错 图克姆卡里 下了54号♥公路就到
That’s right — Tucumcari, right off 54.
有很多停车的地方
There’s plenty of parking.
谢谢你
Well, thank you!
我一直收听你们节目 还是头一回打电♥话♥
I’m a long-time listener and a first-time caller.
我看到了…
Oh, I see…
你好 女士
Hello, ma’am.
你叫什么 亲爱的
What’s your name, honey?
图克姆卡里沙漠奇迹
埃弗雷特·阿克
见鬼了
God damn it.
人群已经变少了
The crowd’s already thinning out.
房♥子墙上的图像已经开始消失了
Apparently, the image on the side of the house has started to fade.
明天我们会增派安保人员
Tomorrow we’re bringing in additional security
封锁停车场
and blocking off parking.
跟我说说
Answer me this —
如果那边有辐射
if they’re saying it’s radioactive over there,
为什么阿克还住在那房♥子里
how the hell is Acker still in that house?
这其实属于职业安全与健康管理局的范围
That was really more of an OSHA situation.
主要是担心施工队的安全
The concern was for the construction crew.
结果发现辐射含量属于安全范围
Turns out the radiation level was completely safe.
我们应该周四就能继续建设了
We should be cleared to resume construction on Thursday.
假设不出别的幺蛾子
Assuming nothing else comes up.
金 给我交个底
Kim, bottom line me here.
显然 这一切都是为了逼我们重回谈判桌
Clearly, this is all designed to force us back to the table
并让我们处于劣势
and put us at a disadvantage when we get there.
我们得赶紧掌握主动权啊
We’ve gotta get back in the driver’s seat on this thing.
我们直接反诉吧
I say we sue ’em right back.
告阿克 告古德曼
Sue Acker. Sue Goodman.
把矛头指向他们
Take the fight back to ’em.
要走这条路 得花好多年