这是我们的土地 我们想怎么处理就怎么处理
It’s our land and our right to do with it what we want.
我在图克姆卡里有个案子
I have a case in Tucumcari.
我有事想和你商量
And there’s something I want to discuss with you.
我不是梅萨维德的律师
I’m not representing Mesa Verde.
实际上 我想做你的律师 先生
In fact, I’d like to represent you, sir.
猜猜谁刚在图克姆卡里谈妥了一个新委托人
Guess who’s got a new client in Tucumcari.
这是什么地方
Where is this place?
我在哪
Where am I?
我不会说英语
请坐
能打电♥话♥吗
Phone?
不行 只能打本地的
当心点
你不该乱走动
医生马上就会过来
谁把我带来的
Who brought me here?
是弗林干的吗
Did Fring do this?
古斯塔沃·弗林
Gustavo Fring?
请坐
我去给你倒杯水
高速公路 四公里
我的辛苦都白费了
Look what you’ve done to all my fine work.
我到底在这干什么
What am I doing here?
你本该好好休养
You were meant to be recovering.
他想让我怎么样
What’s he want with me?
他让我保你一命
He’s asked me to keep you alive.
赏个脸吧
Will you allow this?
《绝命律师》
第五季 第五集
都听好了
Okay, listen up.
如果阿克在一刻钟后没有走
If Acker doesn’t leave on his own by quarter after,
警长就会强制驱逐
the sheriff’s gonna evict.
完了之后公共事业部就会介入
Once that’s done, utilities will drop
并切断线路 与此同时我们会拆除北面的围墙
and cut their lines while we take down the north fence.
里面的所有东西
Uh, anything inside the place
全部打包送往仓库
gets loaded up and sent to storage.
其余垃圾扔旁边的垃圾桶
Debris goes in the side dumpster.
不要动混凝土
Concrete’s stayin’.
废弃物处理公♥司♥会来收
Disposal company’s coming for it.
都没问题吧
We good so far?
这里好像有点问题
I-I think I might be seeing a hitch here.
等等 你是谁
Wait. Who are you?
我是索尔·古德曼 律师
I’m Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
很高兴见到你
Glad to meet you.
这么问好一点 “我们在哪”
A better question might be, “Where are we?”
这是什么意思
u202dWhat’s that supposed to mean?
这样吧
Well, you know what?
快到整点了 明人不说暗话
It’s coming up on the hour, so word to the wise —
如果你现在让大家回去
if you let everyone go right now,
或许还能省下半天的工资
you might save u202dhalf a day’s salary and fringes.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
警官们
Deputies!
太棒了 来得正好
Great. Perfect timing.
-出什么事了 -他是律师
– What’s going on? – He’s a lawyer.
说是有问题
Says there’s a hitch.
我是埃弗雷特·阿克的律师
I’m Everett Acker’s attorney.
我只不过在进行必要的尽职调查
I’m just dottin’ the “I’s” in due diligence.
很抱歉 先生
Well, I’m sorry, sir.
这是法官签署的驱逐令
Eviction order’s signed by a judge.
肯定是
I’m sure it is.
我能看一眼吗
Can I have a peek at that?
一字不差 先生
It’s all correct, sir.
先生 既然你是阿克先生的律师
Sir, since you represent Mr. Acker,
你能确保他配合吗
can you make sure he cooperates with the eviction?
你能说一下上面的地址吗
W–can you make out the address on that?
绝景旱谷1130号♥
1130 Arroyo Vista.
有问题吗
There a problem?
我们现在是在这个地方吗
Well, I mean, is that where we are?
邮箱上有门牌号♥
There were house numbers on that mailbox,
一清二楚 1130号♥
plain as day — 1130.
我没看见
I don’t see any.
-你呢 警官 -我也没看见
– Do you, deputy? – No, I don’t.
肯定是有人动了手脚
Well, somebody messed with them.
这里就是绝景旱谷1130号♥
This is 1130 Arroyo Vista.
这里是绝景旱谷1240号♥
This here’s 1240 Arroyo Vista.
一直是绝景旱谷1240号♥
It’s always been 1240 Arroyo Vista.
1240?
1240!
我的委托人说是1240号♥
My client says it’s 1240.
我有一张地块图 现在就能搞清楚
I got a plat map says we can straighten this out right now.
恕我直言 不管那地图是谁画的
Well, all due respect to whoever drew that map,
但阿克先生在这住了三十年了
but Mr. Acker’s been living here for 30 years.
他还是知道自己家地址的
I think he knows his own address.
先生 你有什么注明地址的物件吗
Sir, you got something with an address on it?
谢谢
Thank you.
绝景旱谷1240号♥
1240 Arroyo Vista.
是1130
It’s 1130.
这玩意谁都能打印出来
Anybody can print out something like that.
你已经拿到法官签字的驱逐令了
You’ve got an order signed by a judge.
我们今天下午就能找个勘测员过来
Y’know, we could get a surveyor up here this afternoon.
他会讲清楚的
He’ll clear everything up.
那样就白白损失了一天
That’d lose us a full day.
警官 在你强制一位退伍老兵
Listen, officer, before you go forcing an elderly veteran
离开自己的家园 夺走他的财产
from his home u202dand take everything he’s got,
并拆毁半个世纪的辛苦劳作之前
demolish a half-century of hard work,
你难道不想确定地方找没找对吗
wouldn’t you like to know you got the right place?
拜托 只不过是门牌号♥消失了
Come on. All we’re talking about are some missing house numbers.
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
大家休息十分钟
Everybody take 10!
折腾了一整年之后
After a year of running every which way,
现在这家伙找了个律师
now the guy gets a lawyer?
律师一掺和 麻烦找上门
The lawyer comes in, the crazy comes out.
几个小时就解决了
We had it straightened out in a matter of hours.
不过是个小把戏
It was a gimmick —
还不是太有效的那种
and not u202da particularly effective one.
花上我们一整天了
It’s costing us a day.
我觉得够有效了
I call that plenty effective.
但已经解决了
But we’re passed that.
明天他们就会把那房♥子拆了吧
Tomorrow they’re finally tearing the place down, right?
计划是这样
That’s the plan.
还有别的问题吗
There’s more?
很不幸 还有一个困难
Unfortunately, u202dthere is another complication.
阿克找的律师 是吉米
The lawyer Acker hired — it’s Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
-你家那位 -对
– Your Jimmy? – u202dYes.
这…
You’re…
怎么会出这种事
How did that happen?
吉米最近一直在积极做宣传
Jimmy’s been doing some very aggressive marketing.
看起来阿克找了他
Looks like Acker picked up on it.
好吧 那现在什么情况
Okay. So what now?
公平起见 我不再参与
In fairness to you, I’ll withdraw
图克姆卡里项目相关的一切事宜
from everything having to do with the Tucumcari project.
斯特夫会就此接手
Stef will step in for me.
她和佩奇可以负责到底
She and Paige can see it through.
金已经帮我们到这里了
Kim’s brought us this far.
我觉得斯特夫会出色完成工作的
I think Stef will do a fine job for us.
当然 这只涉及到图克姆卡里项目
Of course, this is just Tucumcari we’re talking about.
其他事项 我会照常继续处理
I’ll continue to handle everything else as usual.
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得蹊跷
I smell a rat.
阿克找到吉米 这绝不是巧合
Acker hiring Jimmy — that’s no coincidence.
我也听说你狠狠训了那家伙一番
And I heard about the talking-to you gave that guy.
听上去冲他撒了不少气
Sounds like you tore him a new one.
我没有…
I-I wouldn’t say that I —
我是这样想
Here’s what I think.
这家伙看到你这么强势
This fella saw you for the killer you are,
他就去委托吉米

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!