就像你每晚的左手兄弟一样
Like your left hand every night.
这样行吗 弗林先生
Is it okay, Mr. Fring?
你可以回家了 莱尔
You can go home, Lyle.
如果不行的话 再让我试一次吧
I-If it’s not right, just let me try again.
我能清理干净 先生
I-I can get this right for you, sir.
拜托了
Please.
你既然想再试一次
If you would like to take another crack at it,
那就继续吧
then go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
他来了
Here’s our guy.
快点拍 戈米
Cap off the lens there, Gomey.
去你的
Screw you.
糟了
Shit.
他发现我们了
He make us?
应该没有
I think we’re good.
该死的
God damn it!
注意 目标正在逃跑
Hey, uh, yeah, our target’s in flight.
所有单位
All units, uh…
往西上波比·福斯特路 开始追捕
…going West on Bobby Foster. We’re in pursuit.
你在干什么
What’re you doin’?!
先他一步
Getting ahead of him.
到他前面去截他
Got to skate to where the puck’s gonna be.
你又不知道他要往哪里开
But you don’t know where he’s goin’!
我有预感
I got a feeling.
我们是联邦探员
Federal agents!
快出来
Come on out!
动作慢一点
Nice and slow!

Hands!
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
妈的
Damn it.
施罗德
Schrader!
怎么办 戈米
Well, what do you say, Gomey?
来场洞穴探险吧
Let’s spelunk.
搞定 我甩掉他们了
走吧
Vamonos.
六十九万六 六十九万八
$696,000, $698,000,
七十万 外加一些零钱
$700,000 and some change.
我去
Damn.
我们今晚着实打击犯罪了 狗子侦探
We sure took a bite out of crime tonight, McGruff.
安慰奖罢了
Mnh, booby prize.
别这样嘛 我们追到了赃款
C’mon, man. We got the money.
抓了负责交收的混♥蛋♥
We got the douchebags who did the drop.
一共逮捕了三个
We got three assholes in cuffs.
以后让莫利纳回到街上
And we put Molina back out on the street.
谁知道他还能给我们贡献多少人头呢
Who knows what else he’s gonna scare up?
我是想直捣黄龙 戈米 不是抓些小喽啰
Yeah, I wanted to go upstream, Gomey, not downstream.
来吧
Here goes.
好了
Alrighty.
大伙儿都过来
Everybody, circle up! Circle up!
快点 都聚到一起
Come on! Bring it in!
我想感谢各位让此次行动大获成功
I just want to thank y’all for a successful operation.
各个部门都是好样的
Great work across the board.
阿尔布开克警局 你们简直一流
APD — hey, you guys are first-rate.
此时我们正将三个人♥渣♥缉拿归案
We’re putting bracelets on three shitbirds as we speak.
更好的是 我们还查处了一大笔钱对吧
And better yet, we got ourselves a buttload of money, alright?
将近一百万美元
Just shy of $1 million.
今晚某个毒贩头子可要亏惨了
So some major dickwad of a dealer’s hurtin’ tonight.
这都是因为你们
And that’s because of all of you.
为了表示感谢
So, to show my appreciation,
我们都去奥尼尔酒吧 第一轮酒归我请
we’re all going to O’Neill’s, and first round’s on me.
好了
Yeah! Alright!
谢谢大家
Thank y’all!
搞定
All clear.
钱呢
And the money?
让他们拿到了
They got it.
跟计划好的一样
Went down like it was supposed to.
弗林先生
Mr. Fring.
我正要去找你
I was just about to come find you.
谢谢你 莱尔 回家吧
Thank you, Lyle. You can go home.
但是这个…
Um, but is it, like…
你觉得可以吗 洗干净了吗
You think it’s okay? It’s clean?
可以接受
It is acceptable.
晚安 弗林先生
Have a good night, Mr. Fring.
你哪位
Who the hell are you?
阿克先生 我是索尔·古德曼
Mr. Acker, my name is Saul Goodman.
我是一名律师…
I’m an attorney —
我跟梅萨维德的人♥渣♥没什么好说的了
I’ve had it up to here with you Mesa Verde scumbags.
滚吧
Get bent!
我不是梅萨维德的律师
I’m not representing Mesa Verde.
实际上 我想做你的律师 先生
In fact, u202dI’d like to represent you, sir.
我不需要 也不想要律师
I don’t need a lawyer, I don’t want a lawyer,
你说什么也改变不了我的想法
nothin’ you can say is gonna change my mind.
把脚拿开
Now, move your damn foot.
先生 你就…
Sir, u202dif you would just — just —
请你就看一眼我的提案 好吗
Please just take a look at my proposal, okay?
因为你会发现它很有说服力
Because I think you’ll find it persuasive.
我不要
I don’t want it.
就看一眼 先生 就一眼
Just look at it, sir. Just look.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
一个男人…
A man…
…在干一匹马
…f-fuckin’ a horse.
先生 我恨梅萨维德
Sir, I hate Mesa Verde.
我恨他们
I hate them.
恨他们高高在上的样子
Looking down on us from their glass tower.
他们以为自己可以随意摆布任何人
They think they can shit on whoever they want
而我们还得笑着说”感谢”
and we just have to smile and say, “Thank you”?
我就是画里的人 而梅萨维德是那匹马
Look, picture me as the man and Mesa Verde as the horse.
我会不惜一切代价
I’m the guy who’ll do whatever it takes
跟他们干到底
to stick it to them.
猜猜谁刚在图克姆卡里谈妥了一个新委托人
Guess who’s got a new client in Tucumcari.
-什么 -没错
– Wh-What? – u202dThat’s right.
冰点啤酒
Put some beers on ice.
等我从这鸟不拉屎的地方回去后好好庆祝一下
We’ll celebrate when I get back from the hinterlands.
太好了
Yes.
这是我今天听到的最好的消息了
That’s the best news I’ve heard all day.
你是怎么说服他的
How the hell did you convince him?
一点视觉辅助
Uh… uh, visual aids.
网上什么东西都有
You’d be surprised what you can find on that Internet.
那 晚上吃中餐
So, Chinese tonight?
好 听起来不错
Yeah, sounds good.
-回头见 -回见
– I’ll see you later. u202d- Bye.
图克姆卡里客服中心开业在即
梅萨维德银行
你们昨晚有什么收获
What’d y’all get into last night?
屁都没有 G
Absoluly nothing, G.
G 把打火机给我
Yo, G, pass that lighter, G.
你马子来过 你得管好她
Hey, yo,o, your girl came by. You need to keep her in check, fam.
她不听话
She trippin’, man.
我跟你说过很多次了
I’ve been telling you about that, man.
-给她点颜色看看 -看那边
– Black her eyes. – Hey, yo, yo, yo.
-那不是那个… -那是…
– Ain’t that… – Yo, that’s…
老头
Yo, Gramps!
上一次免费 混♥蛋♥
First one was free, dickhead!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!