Nothing wrong with a hard day’s work.
你说的是进来了一个男的
So, you say a man came in
把手伸进柜台里面
and he reached across the counter
原话是
and, uh, quote,
“他从我的收银机里抓了钱就跑了”
“He grabbed up the money from my register and run off.”

Yeah.
当时店里没有别人
And there was no one else in the store?
当时没有
Not at that time, no.
而且当时的监控摄像头坏了
And since the camera system wasn’t working at the time,
你是唯一一个看到罪犯的人
you’re the only one who saw the perpetrator.
对 应该是
Yeah. I guess so.
好吧
Yeah.
这个人进了店 买♥♥了点东西
So, this person came in, and they bought something.
应该是杏仁巧克力
I think it was an Almond Joy.
买♥♥了杏仁巧克力
And they bought an Almond Joy.
当你收钱的时候
And when you rang them up,
这人从收银机抢了现金就跑了
that’s when they snatched the cash from the register.
就这一眨眼工夫
Sounds like it happened pretty fast,
但你说你看清楚对方了 对吗
but you say you got u202da good look at ’em, correct?

Yes.
你喝的咖啡一定比我的浓
You must drink u202dstronger coffee than I do
因为工作了十一个小时之后
’cause after 11 hours on the job,
我眼皮都抬不起来了
I can barely see straight.
而且天又黑了
And it was dark out.
那天晚上就来了他一个正常人
Well, he was the only guy that came in that night
不像其他人
that wasn’t made up like a bat or a cat
扮成蝙蝠或猫之类的
or whatever the hell those guys are.
况且他就正对着我
A-And he was right up in my face.
正对着你 根据你的证词
Right in your f– A-And according to your testimony,
你很确定能指认出这个人
you feel confident that you can identify this person.
你是这个意思吧
That’s what you’re saying.
我绝对能
I can, absolutely.
就是他
It’s him.
你的委托人
Your client.
你确定是那个人吗
Are you sure that’s the person?
都没有一丝丝怀疑吗 再好好看看
There’s no doubt in your mind? Take your time.
不用看 就是他
I don’t need time. That’s him.
哈克尼斯先生 如果现在告诉你
Now, would you be surprised to learn, Mr. Harkness,
你刚才所指的那个人不是被告 你惊讶吗
that the person you just pointed to is not the defendant?
什么
Wh-What?
我的委托人在法庭的后面
My client is u202din the back of the courtroom.
萨基先生 站起来一下好吗
Mr. Sakey, u202dwould you please stand up?
反对
Objection!
你所指认的人叫霍利斯·厄利
The person you ID’ed is named Hollis Earley.
是贝伦的一个酒保
He’s a bartender down in Belen.
他在案发当晚有不在场证明
He has a very good alibi for the night in question.
法官大人 反对
Your Honor, objection!
古德曼先生
Oh, Mr. Goodman!
-开什么玩笑 -您也没认出他来 法官大人
– Really? – u202dYou didn’t recognize him, either, Your Honor.
好了 安静 大家安静 安静
Alright, settle — settle down, everybody. Settle. Settle.
陪审团的各位
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我们今天先到这里
we’re gonna call it a day.
我们明天再向各位详细说明
I will have very specific instructions for you tomorrow.
像往常一样 在那之前请不要讨论本案
As always, please refrain from discussing the case until then,
请律师到我办公室来
and I will see counsel in my chambers now.
休庭
Adjourned.
-你还没走 -是的
– You’re still here. – u202dYeah.
你看见我的表现了吧
You saw the fireworks.
虽然有点不正规
It was a bit unorthodox.
不过 听听这个
But, uh, check this out.
英文里最动人的两个词
Two sweetest words u202din the English language —
“错过”和”庭审”
“Miss,” “Trial.”
mistrial 无效审判
不赖 是吧
Not bad, huh?
不赖
Not bad.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 当然了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
只是
It’s just…
我在图克姆卡里有个案子
I have a case in Tucumcari.
我有事想和你商量
And there’s something I want to discuss with you.
晚安 蒂芙尼 干得好
Night, Tiffany. Good work.
干得好
Good work.
胡安娜 非常好
Juana, very good work.
糟了 我忘记罩上炸锅了
Crap, u202dI forgot to cover the fryer.
别担心
Uh, y– don’t worry.
我来吧
I’ll get it.
-谢了 哥们 -客气
– Thanks, man. u202d- Sure.
明天见 徳肖恩
See you tomorrow, Deshawn.
一切都好吗 弗林先生
Everything alright, Mr. Fring?
你觉得这样可以吗
This is acceptable to you?
我以为徳肖恩洗得挺干净的
I thought Deshawn did a good job.
我什么也没看到
I’m not seeing anything.
这个
It’s…
我明白
I understand.
知道吗
Uh, you know…
我现在仔细一看
like, now that I look closer,
我想我也许看到了…
yeah, I think I see maybe…
对 没错
Yeah. Okay.
我来弄干净 弗林先生
I’ll take care of it, Mr. Fring.
很好
Alright.
很抱歉 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that. Sorry.
谁会把涵洞当作情报交收点
Who puts a dead drop in a culvert?
一旦下雨 嗖
I mean, rain comes and — fsssht! —
你的钱就被冲到河里去了
your money’s on its way to the, uh, Rio Grande.
那就雨季时换个情报交收点呗
So you use a different drop during the monsoon season.
“涵洞”
“Culvert.”
这词真怪
That’s a weird word.
你觉得是什么语 荷兰语吗
What do you think that is, like Dutch?
也许是法语
Maybe French.
才不是法语
It’s not French.
西班牙语叫它”下水道”
In Spanish, it’s “Alcantarilla.”
当然不是从西班牙语过来的
Well, it — u202dit doesn’t come from Spanish.
你什么时候听到过别人
I mean, you ever hear anyone walk around
谈论宏伟的”西班牙涵洞”
talk about the majestic “Culverts of Spain”?
哪个傻♥逼♥会谈论”宏伟的涵洞”啊
Who the hell goes around talking about “Majestic culverts”?
目标靠近二号♥位
Target is approaching position two.
请待命
Stand by.
收到 待命
Copy. Standing by.
只剩下最后一个交收点了 就是我们
Well… only one drop left. That’s us.
你觉得他三个都会去吗
You think he’ll do all three?
反正莫利纳的消息到目前为止都没错
Well, Molina’s info has checked out so far.
只要我们不惊动目标
Long as we don’t spook the target,
我觉得他
I say he, uh,
会三振直接进号♥子
rounds third u202dand goes straight for home.
你知道怎么用那玩意儿吗
You know how to use that thing?
对准坏人 按下按钮
Point it at the bad guy, press the button.
别错过机会啊 大摄影师
Don’t miss your shot, Ansel Adams.
我们需要这家伙
We need this guy.
二号♥位 看到目标
Position two, we have the target.
看起来他要进去
Looks like he’s headed inside.
收到
Copy.
“涵洞”
“Culvert.”
“哈恩洞”
“Cullll-vert.”
听起来像荷兰语的”蛋蛋痒”
Sounds like a Dutch word for crotch rot.
目标在移♥动♥ 前往三号♥位
Target is on the move, headed toward position three.
好了伙计们 保持距离
Alright, guys, keep your distance.
拜尔斯和瓦卡 后退个三十米左右
Hey, Byers and Vacca, roll back 30 yards.
我要是能看到你们 他也能
If I can see ya, he can, too.
我们不能打草惊蛇
We don’t want him to get nervous.
得让他舒服 放松
Want to keep him nice and relaxed.
就像你妈在约会之夜一样
Like your mom on date night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!