There’s a raft u202dof TCPA compliance issues,
不过很好处理
but they’re fairly straightforward.
我们和联邦贸易委员会和通信委员会都打了招呼
We’ve been in touch with the FTC, the FCC.
还有职业安全与健康管理局
OSHA, same.
施工差不多结束的时候
By the time u202dconstruction’s complete,
我们就会开始招聘员工
we’ll be able to hire able bodies,
然后就准备开门大吉了
and we’ll be ready to go.
从线下进军线上 真令人激动
Exciting to expand beyond the ol’ brick and mortar.
图克姆卡里客服中心的所有关键要求都达标了
We’ve hit all the key benchmarks for the Tucumcari call center.
而且完全没有超出预算
And we remain well under budget.
-我很高兴 -好的
– You know I like to hear that. – Alright.
下一个部分
If you turn to the next tab,
列举了一些贷款方案
there are some mortgage opportunities —
对不起 佩奇 有关客服中心
Sorry. Paige, there’s one more piece of call center business
还有个地方需要讨论
I feel we need to discuss.
斯特夫
Oh… u202dStef?

Okay. u202d
我们目前计划将客服中心
We decided u202dto put this center here,
建造在1102号♥地
on this parcel of land, Lot 1102.
但我觉得另一块地也值得考虑
But I think we need to reconsider the other contender,
比如2375号♥
Lot 2375.
那块可能有洪涝隐患的空地吗
2375 — the vacant lot with the flooding problem?
没错
Yes, that’s right.
最初我们的确担心那里的基础设施
Initially, we did have concerns about the infrastructure,
但我今天早上咨♥询♥了当地议会的亚历克斯·阿马德奥
but I spoke with Alex Amadeo on the Council this morning,
她告诉我当地政♥府♥最近加固了
and she told me the city has recently shored up
旱谷地区所有的排水系统
all of the drainage along the arroyo.
并且他们还重修了附近十六公里的公路
And they have repaved 10 miles of roads in the vicinity.
这不仅会加快我们的施工进程
So that would not only speed up our construction,
还会让整个过程更有效率
but make for a more efficient operation overall.
长远来看 我觉得
And over the long term, it seems to me
这些改善会带来巨大收益
that these improvements will pay dividends
一点点延期微不足道
and more than offset any delays.
因为我们不用重新规划
Since we won’t need a redesign,
所以两三个星期就能赶上进度
we could be back on track in a matter of two to three weeks,
甚至更快
maybe less.
你是要我们再白白浪费三个星期
Are you saying that we lose three weeks
在之前那块地上花的成本 就这么打水漂了吗
and, what, eat the cost of the land that we already own?
我知道这不是我的领域
I know this isn’t really my department,
但根据我们的预估
but according to our own projections,
我们所拥有的土地在未来五年内
the land we already own will more than double in value
价值会翻一倍还要多
in the next five years.
这是项绝佳的投资
This could be u202dan excellent investment.
图克姆卡里有潜力成为
There’s potential here to turn Tucumcari
一座梅萨维德的城市
into a real Mesa Verde company town.
而且你还要考虑1102号♥地存在的
And when you add in the — the reputational risk
名誉风险
with Lot 1102 —
名誉风险
“Reputational risk”?
你指的是埃弗雷特·阿克吗
You’re talking about Everett Acker?
强迫人们离开自己的家
Ousting a man from his house —
这不是什么光彩的事情
it’s never a good look.
金 我这么问你吧
Kim, let me ask this real plainly.
1102是不是我们的土地
Is Lot 1102 our land or not?
我们是否受法律保护
Are we in the right?
根据法律规定 是
As far as the law goes, yes.

Alright, then.
那就解决了
Well, that settles it.
我不会因为任何一个人更改选址
I’m not gonna let anybody chase me off.
这位仁兄是敬酒不吃吃罚酒
This fella wants to make a fuss, well…
这是我们的土地 我们想怎么处理就怎么处理
it’s our land and our right to do with it what we want.
我同意
I agree.
我们为他提供的安置费
We’ve already offered him a sum for relocation
比他所有邻居都丰厚得多
far greater than what we’ve paid any of his neighbors.
金 感谢你的考虑
Kim… thank you for the thought,
但我们还是继续用1102号♥地吧
but I say we move forward with Lot 1102.
开下灯吧
How ’bout we get the lights?
那好 就这么定了
Yeah, alright then. That’s that.
我只是想提一下
I just had to mention it.
我得给警长打电♥话♥了
I’ve got a call in to the sheriff.
到周五中午
Come Friday at noon,
阿克就已经搬走 施工继续进行
Acker will be out u202dand construction will proceed.
我刚才说到贷款
Now, as I was saying — mortgages.
我们在机构客户方面有优势
Our institutional clients are strong,
但如果我们想打入零售市场
but if we want to penetrate the retail market,
在我们拓展业务的时候
there are some opportunities that we should explore
有些机会应该试一试
as we develop the business.
爸 你怎么来了
Pop, what are you doing here?
今天周四 该我来
It’s Thursday. It’s my day.
你没收到我的留言吗
You didn’t get my message?
我打电♥话♥问你来不来
I called you u202dto see if you were coming.
你没回我电♥话♥ 所以我叫艾米丽来了
You never called me back, so I had Emily come.
没关系 让她回家吧
It’s okay. Send her home.
她今晚的费用我来付
I’ll pay her for the night.
那个…
Well…
也许你今天休息一次比较好
maybe it’s better u202dif you just sit this one out.
她们已经在玩娃娃了
I mean, they’re already off playing dolls.
我吓到她了 我发了脾气
I scared her. I lost my temper.
仅此而已
That’s it.
你让我跟她说说话
If you just let me talk to her,
-告诉她我很抱歉 -不不不
– tell her I’m sorry — – No, no, no, no.
凯莉很好 那些事她都忘了
Kaylee’s fine. u202dShe forgot all about that.
那问题出在哪里呢
Then what’s the problem?
我爱你 爸
I love you, Pop,
但今晚你就让艾米丽照顾她吧
but tonight I think u202dyou should let Emily babysit.
亲爱的 我没事
Honey, I’m okay.
要是我有事会跟你说的
I wouldn’t tell you I was okay if I wasn’t.
要是凯莉提到马蒂怎么办
And if Kaylee brings up Matty?
我会没事的
I’ll be okay.
你担心过度了 我很好
You’re getting worked up over nothing. I’m fine.
你下周来吃晚餐好吗
Look, what if maybe you come for dinner sometime next week?
我们吃你喜欢的猪排
We can have those pork chops you like.
你最近太累了
You’ve been working so hard.
应该休息休息
You deserve a little break.
让你恢复正常
Let you get back to yourself.
“恢复正常”
“Get back to myself”?
你有些不对劲
Something’s going on with you.
我不知道你怎么了
I don’t know what.
但如果你不照顾凯莉的话 我会更安心
But I’d be more comfortable if you didn’t sit for Kaylee.
就今晚
For tonight.
我们很忙 因为那天有接吻乐队的演出
We were hopping ’cause of that Kiss show at the pavilion.
整晚都有化妆的皮衣男
I had those leather guys in makeup
过来买♥♥肉干和啤酒
coming in and buy Slim Jims and beers all night long.
谢谢 哈克尼斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Harkness.
那天抢劫你的那个人 他在本庭吗
Is the person who robbed you present in the court today?

Yes.
能麻烦你为本庭指认他吗
And could you point him out to the court, please?
就是他
There.
请注明证人指认了被告
Let the record show u202dthat the witness has identified
萨基先生
the defendant, Mr. Sakey.
谢谢 哈克尼斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Harkness.
轮到你向证人提问了 古德曼先生
Your witness, Mr. Goodman.
感谢你今天前来 哈克尼斯先生
Thank you for coming in today, Mr. Harkness.
我只想跟你确认你证词中提到的几件事
I just want to clarify a few things from your testimony,
如果可以的话
if that’s okay.
可以
‘Kay.
你三十号♥晚上在盛迪亚超♥市♥工作
So, you were working at the Sandia Mart the night of the 30th.
对吗
Is that correct?
中午到的 午夜走的
Got in at noon, left at midnight.
好漫长的一天
That’s a long day.
辛苦了
Good for you.
辛勤工作一天没什么不对的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!