住手
You are done!
她在房♥间里 不肯出来
She’s in her room. She won’t come out.
假设真有情报交收点这么一说
Assuming the dead drops are real,
联邦探员会去调查
Feds are going to be on them.
-联邦探员 -他们想逮捕嫌犯
– Feds? – They’re gunning for arrests.
如果交收点没有钱了 拉罗就会知道
If there’s no money in those dead drops, Lalo will know.
交收点如常
The dead drops remain.
如果我们有自己的房♥子 我也决不愿意离开
If we’d have had a house, I never would’ve wanted to leave.
你为了达到目的 什么话都说得出口
You’ll say anything to get what you want.
有什么可以帮您
Help you find somethin’?
不用 谢谢 我就看看
Uh, no, thanks. I’m just browsing.
那个还能用
That still works.
你可以插上电源试试
You can plug it in if you want.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
这个多少钱
How much for this?
那个啊
That?
三十块你拿走
I could let that go for $30.
三个一共七十五吧
$75 for all three?
《绝命律师》
第五季 第四集
别担心
Yeah, don’t worry about it.
房♥东会处理的
Building will take care of it.
他们收租就是干这个事的
That’s whatcha pay rent for.
你今天怎么安排
What’s your day look like?
上午去拘留中心
I got MDC in the morning
下午出庭
and, uh, court in the afternoon.
还有 终于跟霍华德约好午饭了
Oh, and I’m finally doing that lunch with Howard.
-是吗 -看他想干什么
– Yeah? – u202dSee what he wants.
但愿别又臭又长
Hopefully it will be short and sweet.
你呢
You?
昨天很糟糕
Yesterday was bad.
今天得想办法补救
Today I’m gonna fix it.
不错
Sounds like a plan. u202d
再见
See ya.
查一下2375号♥地皮的初始调查
Pull the initial research we did on Lot 2375.

Yeah.
是 全部
Yeah, all of it.
许可状态 成本 规划
Uh, permit status, costs, projections.
是电子版的吗
Uh-huh. Are they on digital?
很好 你PPT做得怎么样
Good. How are you on PowerPoint?
很好 我到以后跟你详细沟通
Great. I’ll walk you through what I need when I get in.
二十分钟后到
I should be there in 20.
到时候见
I’ll see you when I get there.
先生们这周挺忙的啊
You gentlemen have had a busy week, huh?
保释被否决了
Bail has been denied.
意料之中
No mystery there.
我们从头开始
Okay. Let’s start at the beginning.
你俩居然没啥前科
Somehow you two are short on priors,
应该能让地检不起诉你们贩毒
so I think I can get the DA to knock the drug charges down
只是非法持有
to simple possession.
我们可以说你俩犯下重罪 都是因为
We can lay responsibility for the felonies at the doorstep
你们不幸对致瘾毒品产生了依赖
of your unfortunate dependence on hard drugs,
但我们得把戒毒所
but we’re gonna have to argue for rehab
也算作缓刑一部分
as part of probation —
-绝对不行 我恨戒毒所 -好吧
– Hells naw. I hate rehab. – u202dAlright.
别因为这种事不爽
Don’t get all in a twist, okay?
我听说有那种
I’ve heard that there exist
名声不怎么样的戒毒所
certain less-than-reputable establishments
可以提供证明
that will provide certification
即便你没有在里面待过
without the pleasure of your actual attendance.
你知道那种地方吗
You know a place like that?
我应该可以找到 要另外收费
I could conceivably find such a place for an additional fee.
行 我才不去戒毒所
Alright, ’cause I ain’t going to no rehab.
你去还是不去
Mnh-mnh. u202dYou go, you don’t go —
只有你和上帝知道
that’s between you and your God.
不过你得跟法官说你会去
But you got to tell the judge you’ll go,
态度一定要诚恳 好吗
and you got to sound like you mean it, ‘kay?
行 行 行 好吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, okay.
剩下的只有你们那杂七杂八的轻罪了
Well, all that’s left is your many, many misdemeanors,
包括乱涂乱画 故意毁坏公物
which include graffiti, vandalism,
乱丢废物 随地小便
littering, public urination.
人有三急 就地解决罢了
Nature’s calling you, you got to answer it.
憋太久 会得肾结石的
H-Hold it too long, you get kidney-stoned.
话是没错 但轻罪加在一起也够你受的
Be that as it may, um, even misdemeanors add up.
所以 如果我可以给你争取到合并刑期
So, if I can get you concurrent sentences,
你会面临…
you’re looking at…
十二个月的刑期
12 months in stir.
如果表现良好 监狱又人满为患的话
Now, with good behavior and overcrowding,
可以减刑至六个月 或许能到五个月
takes it down to six, maybe five months.
警戒也是最低的
That’s minimum security.
就好像坐了一趟观光游轮
It’s gonna be like taking a cruise…
只不过救生员把你看得稍微紧一点而已
…only less danger of drowning.
天呐 五个月
Christ, man, five months?
原来可是连续服刑五年
Down from five years, consecutive,
要是追究你们的重罪 会更糟
or worse if they get this heavy stuff to stick.
知足吧
Now, come on.
蹲几个月的牢 做做社区服务
You do your months, you do a little community service,
可能缓刑个一年 你们就自♥由♥了 靓仔
maybe a year probation, and you’re gold, Ponyboy.
可以吧
Sound good?
行吧
Yeah, okay.
我们接受
We — Yeah, we — we can take that.
-就这样 -很好
– No doubt. – u202dGreat.
那现在该谈谈我的费用了
So, all that’s left is my fee.
好吧 根据我的工时 法庭费用 诉讼费
Okay, so, for my time, court costs, filing fees,
那就是…
you’re looking at, oh, let’s say about…
全部一起四千
four grand, all-in.
什么
S-Say what?
别耍我们
Yo, d-don’t play us like that.
说好的打五折呢
What about 50% off?
这已经是五折的价格了
That is 50% off.
正常的收费标准应该是每人四千
Now, my normal rate would be 4K each.
兄弟 他胡扯
Dude, this is B.S.
他们会给你指派律师的
They got lawyers here they gotta give us.
不用给钱的
You pay nothing.
-免费律师 -公设辩护律师
– Free lawyers? – u202dPublic ‘fenders.
四千块 能买♥♥不少冰♥毒♥了
Four grand, we can get a lot of scante, man.
不好意思 免费律师
I’m sorry. Free lawyer?
你是说想找免费的律师
Y-You saying that you want a free lawyer?
我们只是在讨论其它选择
We’re just talkin’ over options.
免费是不要钱的
And, you know, free is, you know, free.
有没有听过”一分价钱一分货”
Did you ever hear the phrase “You get what you pay for,”
你们俩蠢货
you nudnik?
没有我
Without me,
他们就会把你们锁起来 不管不问
they’re gonna lock you up and throw away the key.
我刚说五年你们没听见吗
I’m sorry. Did I say five years?
随你们便
You — You go ahead
去跟没用的公设律师碰运气吧
and play Russian roulette with a public pretender,
结果就去洛斯卢纳斯蹲个十年
you’re gonna end up doing a decade in Los Lunas.
你们这俩弱智知道我是谁吗
You twerps even know who I am?
我是索尔·古德曼
I am Saul Goodman!
好吗 嫌四千贵了
Okay? You think 4K is too much?
昨天我一下午就赚了八千
Yesterday I got paid 8K just for the afternoon.
我就是这么牛逼
That’s how good I am.
我可是知名大律师
I am the real deal.
能跟我说上话你们就偷着乐吧
You’re lucky I’m even talkin’ to ya.
拉倒吧
Y’know what?
-别这样 -好了
– Hey, c-c’mon, man. D-Don’t be like that. -Alright.
是我们不对 抱歉
Hey, we’re sorry, yo. We’re sorry.
你 我们就要你了
Y-You — u202dw-w-w-w-we wanna go with you.
-只要你 -拜托了 先生
– Hunny-percent. – u202dPlease, sir.
好的
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!