I’d really like to talk to you.
我们可以重新开始吗
Can we start over?
有话就说
Say what you came to say.
我刚刚去了一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
I went to a real estate office.
找到了一些房♥子 你可能会喜欢
I found some houses I think you might like.
在你可承受范围内其实有很多不错的选择
There are some really nice options in your price range.
这栋占地半英亩
This one’s on half an acre.
还有这栋…
And, uh, this one…
虽然是老房♥子 但视野真的很好
is older, but it has a really good view.
街区也很漂亮
And the neighborhood’s pretty.
我知道搬家是件大事
I know moving’s a big deal.
所以我想亲自帮你解决这个问题
I’d like to help you out with that myself,
如果你不介意
if that’s alright with you.
我这周可以随时请假过来
I can take off any day this week.
费用我自己承担
And I’ll pay for it out of my own pocket.
这栋有三间卧室
This one has three bedrooms.
我知道你不想搬家
I know you don’t want to move,
但无论你买♥♥了什么样的房♥子 它都是你自己的
but w-whatever house you choose will be yours.
你会永远拥有房♥子和土地所有权
You’ll own it, and the land, forever.
你说得对
You’re right.
你正在经历的事情 我是没办法感同身受
I can’t pretend to understand what you’re going through.
我从来都没有过自己的房♥子
I’ve never owned a house.
我家也从来没有过
My family never owned one, either.
我们从没拥有过…任何东西
We never owned… anything.
我小的时候
When I was little,
我妈经常在半夜把我摇醒
my mother used to shake me awake in the middle of the night,
然后大喊该走了
yelling it was time to go.
她总是比房♥东早一步
She was always one step ahead of the landlord.
我只能把我的东西扔进纸箱
I’d throw my things in a cardboard box
然后穿着睡衣 光着脚跑到外面
and run outside in my pajamas and bare feet.
有时外面很冷
Sometimes, it was so cold,
甚至会冻伤我的脚
my t… my toes turned blue.
如果我们有自己的房♥子
If we’d have had a house,
我也决不愿意离开
I never would’ve wanted to leave.
你为了达到目的
You’ll say anything
什么话都说得出口 是吗
to get what you want, won’t you?
什么时候的事
When was this?
今天
Today.
知道那两个探员的名字吗
Do you have the agents’ names?
那个律师知道
The lawyer’s got ’em.
你干什么
What are you doing?
取消交易
Shutting it down.
电♥话♥收起来
Put it away.
你要把钱留给政♥府♥吗
You want to leave the money for the feds?
如果交收点没有钱了
Um. If there’s no money in those dead drops,
拉罗就会知道有内鬼
Lalo will know someone talked.
交收点如常
The dead drops remain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!