里奇
Hey, Rich.
我不明白
I’m confused.
你不是应该已经出发去图克姆卡里了吗
I thought you’d be on your way to Tucumcari by now.
-里奇 -我刚和凯文·沃弛泰尔通完电♥话♥
– Uh, Rich… – I just got off with Kevin Wachtell.
他要你立刻到那里亲自处理好这事
He wants you there right now to straighten this out, hands on.
我受宠若惊 但我的委托人需要我
Well, I’m flattered, but my clients need me.
我今天一整天都要在这出庭
I have a full day of appearances here.
这么跟你说吧
Well, all I can tell you…
他四十分钟内就打来两次
he’s called twice in 40 minutes.
我保证 图克姆卡里在掌控之中
I promise you, Tucumcari’s under control.
那些律师很有能力
The associates are more than capable.
给我解释解释
Help me understand.
你又不是出席谋杀案庭审
It’s not like you’re in the middle of a murder trial.
里奇 这只是凯文的典型作风
Rich, this… this is just Kevin being Kevin.
别误会我的意思
Now, don’t get me wrong…
我尊重你对无偿辩护委托人的责任心
I respect your devotion to your pro bono clients.
但梅萨维德才付我们钱
But Mesa Verde keeps the lights on.
这一点能达成一致吧
Can we agree on that?
当然
Of course.
我们都经历过这种事
We’ve all been here.
时不时地
Once in a while,
你得牺牲一点 才能有所收获
you have to give a little to get a little, you know?
薇奥拉已经跟斯特夫和加里说过案情了
Viola’s already briefed Stef and Gary.
他们会处理你下午的案子
They’ll take your afternoon cases
必要的话 争取延期审理
and get continuances if necessary.
所以你赶紧过来
So get yourself down there, stat.
好的
Alright.
我这就过去
I’m on my way.
你是谁
Who the hell’re you?
谢谢你 警官
Now, thank you, Officer.
等我们完事了就叫你
We’ll let you know when we’re done.
坐吧
Sit.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的新律师
I’m your new lawyer.
-我没找律师 -对 你没有
– I didn’t call no lawyer. – No, you didn’t.
拉罗找的
Lalo did.
我对任何人都守口如瓶
I didn’t say anything to no one.
-一个字也没说 -我知道
– I kept my mouth shut. – I know, I know.
别担心 孩子
Don’t worry, kid.
我给你带来的是好消息
I’m nothin’ but good news for you.
好了 还有许多要过一遍
Alright, we have a lot to go over here.
你的记忆力怎么样
How are you at memorization?
新墨西哥州政♥府♥
拘留中心
借过
Scuse me.
汉克·施罗德
司法部
莫娜 你儿子怎么样
Hey, Myrna. How’s the boy?
没问题 汉克
He’s good, Hank.
他是三垒手吗
He’s, what, uh, third base?
-接球手 -接球手好啊
– Catcher. – Catcher.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
气色真好 莫娜
Looking good, Myrna.
我问问你
Lemme ask you something…
布兰卡也会在食物过期的当天扔掉它们吗
does Blanca throw stuff out on the exact day it expires?
-比如什么 -任何东西
– Like what? – Anything.
牛奶 番茄酱 酱油
Uh, milk, ketchup, soy sauce.
时钟刚到午夜
As the clock literally strikes midnight,
玛丽就递给我一袋垃圾
Marie hands me a full Hefty bag
逼我扔出去
and pushes me out to the trash cans.
其实大部分还没变质呢
I mean, you know, most of it’s still good.
搞什么
What the hell?
食物救济所不接受过期食物
Food banks don’t take expired food.
多谢了 安·兰德斯[生活专栏作家]Oh, thanks for that, Ann Landers.
有一次我找到一罐放了很久的香草糖霜
Once I found an old can of, uh, vanilla frosting.
我吃了 现在还不好好的
I ate that. I’m still here.
什么玩意
You what?
我们不是在说过期食物吗
Hey, we were talking about expired food.
讲个我的经历而已
I thought it was relevant.
好了 去办这破差事吧
Let’s get this circle jerk over with.
好吧
Alrighty.
多明戈·莫利纳
Domingo Molina.
因持有半盎司粗制可♥卡♥因♥被拘捕
Picked up for possession of half ounce of street grade gak.
那是贩毒的量了
That’s dealing weight.
进来的前两晚一直口风紧闭
Keeps his mouth shut for the first two nights he’s in here
现在突然顿悟了 想开口了
and now has an epiphany and wants to talk.
好吧
Okay.
给我惊喜吧
Wow me.
让我惊喜地瞪大这双小眼睛
Make my tiny eyes grow wide with delight.
要是我知道五十万的毒资在哪呢
What if I know where there’s half a million in drug money?
要是
What if?
你想怎么样
What. If?
如果是真的 就会对你有利
If that’s true, things could go well for you.
我搭档说得对
My partner’s right.
这种信息可能换来好协议
That kind of information can lead to good things.
告诉我细节
Gimme the deets.
毒品哪儿来的 钱的流向
Where the drugs come from, who the money goes to,
你的头儿和你上线的名字
the name of your boss and who you report to.
这是第一步
For starters.
好吧
Okay.
毒贩上缴现金 对吧
The dealers kick up the cash, right?
但他们不会跟大佬面对面接触
But they don’t go face to face with the big guys.
所以他们会把东西留在不同的地方
So… they leave it in different spots.
-情报交收点 -没错
– Dead drops. – Yeah.
听起来是个大行动
Sounds like a big operation.

Hello! Hey!
别说话
Silence!
你在跟他们说话吗
Were you talking to them?
你在跟我的委托人说话吗
Were you talking to my client
他的律师还不在场
without his lawyer present?
你是哪位
And you are…?
索尔·古德曼
Saul Goodman.
我是莫利纳先生的律师
I’m Mr. Molina’s attorney.
而你们侵犯了他的宪法权利
And you’re in violation of his constitutional rights.
索尔
Saul.
索尔·古德曼[一切都好]Saul. Good. Man.
真假的 拜托 你叫这名字
Really? Come on. That’s your name?
听着 警官
Listen, Officer…
是特工
Special agent.
毒品管制局吗 我懂了
Oh, the DEA? Oh, I see.
好吧 联调局
Okay. The Feds.
怎么 匡提科现在不教《宪法》了吗
Well, what, they don’t teach the Constitution at Quantico these days?
匡提科那里是联调局
Yeah. Quantico is FBI.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
毒品管制局 联调局 卫生局
The DEA, FBI, Department of Sanitation.
你俩现在该离开这里了
It’s time for you two gentlemen to vacate the premises.
门在那
There’s the door.
好走不送 拜拜吧
Shoo, shoo. Go away.
你的委托人放弃了律师权利
Uh, your client waived his right to an attorney.
他才没有呢
Whoa, he most certainly did not.
对 我放弃了
Yeah, I did.
闭嘴 没人跟你说话
Zip it. Okay? Nobody’s talking to you.
但他想跟我们说话
Uh, well, he wants to talk to us.
他 他糊涂了
He… He’s confused.
好吗 他小时候把脑袋摔坏了
Okay? He was dropped on his head as a child.
-我想说 -不 你不想
– I wanna talk. – No, you don’t!
不 我想
Yeah. I do.
听上去他想说
Sounds like he does.
你们就 等等
You jus, uh, one… one moment.
来 过来
Come… Come here.
过来一下
Just come here.
你知道…
Do you know…
我们才谈过这个 对吧
and we just discussed this, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!