And he could be judgmental and difficult.
他知道怎么能让你不好受
And he knew how to get under your skin.
他会成为一个彻头彻尾的浑球
And…could be a real son of a bitch.
查克永远是正确的
Chuck was the one who was always right —
永远
always.
而通常他的确是正确的
And usually he was.
你们都知道的
You know?
所以 对一个像我这样的人…
So, for a guy like me —
没正经上过什么学
I did lousy in school.
也没什么雄心壮志
I lacked ambition.
还总耍小聪明
I always cut corners.
像我这样的人
I mean, for me
要达到查尔斯·麦吉尔的标准…
to live up to the standards of Charles McGill…
看看我这个样子
I mean, look at me.
我永远不可能像他那样高尚
I’ll never be as moral as him.
像他那样聪明
I’ll never be as smart.
像他那样受人尊敬
I’ll never be as respected.
我永远不可能跟查克一样好
I’ll never be as good as Chuck.
但我会努力尝试
But I can try.
我会努力
I can try.
如果你们决定 我可以当一名律师…
If you decide, and I get to be a lawyer…
那我将尽我所能
…I’ll do everything in my power
不辱麦吉尔之名
to be worthy of the name McGill.
如果你们认为我不能当一名律师…
And if you decide I’m not a lawyer…
那也没关系
…doesn’t matter.
我仍然会努力做好自己
I’ll still try to be the best man that I can be.
我很幸运
I’m lucky.
我有这封信
I got this letter.
我没有机会给他写信了
I never had a chance to write him a letter
没有机会告诉他那些该告诉他的事
and to tell him all the things that I should have.
但我相信 冥冥之中…
And I got to believe that somehow…
他是知道的
…somehow he knows.
那个…
Oh, that’s —
我要说的就这些了
That’ll have to do it for me.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道你可以 我就知道你能行
I knew you could do it! I knew you had it in you.
-太棒了 -是啊
– That was so great. – I mean, yes.
-他们一定会让你重新执业的 -当然
– They — They have u202dto reinstate you, right? – Uh, yeah.
-一定会的 -你看到那些蠢货了吗
– They just have to. – Did you see those suckers?
有一个傻子居然哭了
That one asshole was crying.
他居然真的流泪了
He had actual tears!
天啊 金
Jesus, Kim!
我一开始念那封信
Listen, u202dI started reading the letter,
就知道它不能…
and I just knew it wasn’t —
我能从他们脸上看出来
I could tell by their faces
光念信是不够的
it wasn’t gonna be enough, right?
所以我♥干♥脆顺水推舟
So I just went off on this flow, you know?
火力全开
I had this energy going through me.
就像即兴表演似的 然后
It was like improv or jazz, and then —
嘭 鱼儿上钩了
boom! — I sunk the hook in!
有这封信真是太好了
I am so lucky I have this letter.
就像在《黑客帝国》的矩阵里一样
God, I could see the Matrix, you know?
我是无敌的
I was invincible.
我能躲开子弹
I could dodge bullets, baby.
而且你是对的
And you were right. You were right.
从头到尾都是因为查克
It was all about Chuck the whole time.
麦吉尔先生 正好你还没走
Oh, Mr. McGill, you’re still here.
有一些好消息
There’s some good news.
-相信我 我已经知道了 -那太好了
– Believe me, I already know. – Oh, good.
那就和我一起去办公室
Then if you want to come with me to the office,
有几份文件需要你签字
there’s some paperwork for you to sign.
好的
Absolutely.
我们走吧
Let’s do this thing.
等一下
Oh, and, sweetheart,
我还需要一份公♥司♥名义表格
I’m gonna need one more form — a DBA —
因为我不打算
because I’m not gonna be practicing
用麦吉尔的名字执业 所以…
under the name McGill, so…
没问题
Shouldn’t be a problem.
去楼下大厅 那里什么表格都有
Just down the hall, we have all the forms.
-太好了 -等等 等一下
– Great. Great. – Wait. Wh– Wait.
吉米 吉米 你要干什么
Jimmy, Jimmy, what?
一切都好[索尔·古德曼]
S’all good, man.[Saul Goodman]