麦克很忙
Michael’s very busy,
他叫我来跟你谈
and he asked me to speak with you.
你还记得你的说明
Do you remember what your instructions were?
当然了
Certainly.
在清理完废墟之后
They are to finish clearing the debris,
开始建造南面的墙
then begin the south wall.
南面的墙吗
That’s the south wall?
南面 没错
The south wall, yes.
混凝土都准备好了
The concrete is standing by.
他们可以开始浇筑了
They can start pouring.
非常简洁明白
It’s very straightforward,
卡伊会明白的
so Kai will kno–
混凝土结构
The “Concrete form”?
抱歉 我没听懂最后一部分
Sorry. I didn’t get that last part.
你能重复一下吗
Could you repeat that?
维纳
Werner?
维纳
Werner?
齐格勒先生
Mr. Ziegler?
麦克
Michael.
是你吗
Is that you?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry if I —
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
麦克
Michael —
我不想再听你啰嗦了
I don’t wanna hear another damn word out of you.
快去
Go.
我想我有所发现了
I think I got something here.
来看看
Take a look.
问题可能出在”悔恨”这一块
The problem might have been starting with “Remorse,”
所以我正试着让它衔接得自然点
so I’m trying to work into it more gradually.
“法律” “计划” 然后是”悔恨”
Uh, “The Law,” “Plans,” then “Remorse,”
然后是”兄弟”和”遗产”
then “Brother,” then “Legacy.”
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
一切都好吧
Everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
进展顺利吗
How’d it go?
我们给了三位有为的年轻人奖学金
We gave three very bright young people scholarships.
很好
Good.
我们可以着手于这个
All right, we can work on this.
我知道这事很繁琐
I know it’s a lot,
但你可千万不能马虎
but this is one time you do not want to wing it.
没错
Yeah.
吉米 最难的部分已经完成了
Jimmy, the hard part’s done.
阅读室 奖学金 公墓
Reading room, scholarship, cemetery.
到目前为止他们一定多少有所耳闻了
By now, they’ve got to have heard about some of it.
我们搭好了多米诺骨牌
We set up the dominoes,
现在你只用推一把
and now you just knock them down.
就算我说得花团锦簇
I can say whatever I want.
在委员会眼中我还是那个人
To the board, I’m still that guy.
你总得说点什么
Well, you got to say something.
如果
What if, uh…
如果
What if, um…
如果让查克替我发言呢
What if Chuck does the talking for me?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
-怎么了 -我找到他了
– Yes? – u202dI got him.
你现在在哪里
Where are you now?
55号♥公路边的一条旧车道上
Out by an old raceway off 55,
距圣伊西德罗约八英里
about 8 miles north of San Ysidro.
他之前在哪
Where was he?
赫梅斯的甜河地温泉旅馆
A place called Dulce Vega Hot Springs up in Jemez.
他妻子肯定要去那里
It’s got to be u202dwhere his wife is headed.
还有件事
Something else.
什么
Yes?
我找到他时 他正跟人通话
When I found him, he was on the phone
是有利害关系的人
with an interested party
扮成了你的手下
pretending to be one of your guys.
他告诉对方什么了
What did he tell them?
没什么有用的
Nothing useful.
-你确定 -是的
– You’re certain? – u202dYes.
你知道对方是谁吗
You have any idea who it was?
知道
I do.
我这就带他过来
All right, I’ll bring him in now.
不
No.
让他待在原地
Keep him there.
等着
Wait.
换我会选另一种方法
I’d go another way.
我知道
That I know.
这么做是错的
That’d be a mistake.
没什么可讨论的
This discussion serves no purpose.
在原地等我
Wait where you are.
我会处理好
I’ll take care of it.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
该死
God damn it.
下车
Get out.
我想知道你本打算如何收场
I want to know what your end game was.
你本来以为会怎么样
What did you think was gonna happen?
我会回去
I thought I would come back
我朋友麦克会非常生气
and my friend Michael would be very, very angry,
但迟早
but in time,
他会理解和原谅我
he would understand and forgive.
从来不是由我说了算
It was never up to me.
麦克
Oh, Michael, look.
我知道我给你惹麻烦了
I know I’ve made trouble for you,
我也很抱歉造成了破坏
and I’m very sorry for the damage I caused.
我会亲手修好被我弄坏的东西
I will repair what I broke with my own hands,
但求你了 玛格丽特马上就降落了
but, please, Margarethe will land any minute.
她很快就会到旅馆去
Soon, u202dshe will be at the motel.
求你把我带回那里去
Please take me back there.
让我们团聚一会 行吗
Let us be together for a little, huh?
让她看到我 知道一切都好
Let her see me u202dand know everything is okay.
拜托了 麦克
Ah, please, Michael.
我现在回去
I go back now,
和我明早回去
I go back in the morning —
有什么区别呢
what difference can it make?
不可能的
It’s not gonna happen.
让我跟弗林先生谈谈
Let me speak to Mr. Fring.
我会把一切解释清楚
I will explain everything.
让他明白
I will make him understand.
你不能跟弗林谈
You’re not gonna talk to Fring.
求你了
Please.
我知道如果我…
I know if I —
维纳 不管你说什么做什么
Werner, u202dnothing you can say or do
都不会再有人相信你了
will make anyone trust you again.
我会回家
I will go home.
我永远不会再提起这事
I will never breathe a word of this ever.
那些钱 我全部还回去
The money — I give all of it back.
我不会告诉任何人
I will tell no one.
我发誓
I s-swear.
就像这一切从没发生过
It will be as if u202dnone of this ever happened.
求你了 麦克
Please, Michael.
你知道我会保持沉默
You know I will keep silent.
你知道的 拜托了
You know it. Please.
你妻子有带手♥机♥吗
Does your wife have a cellphone with her?
有
Yes.
你现在打给她
I need you to call her now.
她一小时前就降落了
She landed an hour ago.
但她什么都不知道
But she knows nothing.
那就继续让她什么都不知道
And you need to keep it that way.
有人跟踪她
She’s being followed.
有人跟踪她
She’s followed?