这表示 该怎么说呢
It means there’s no, uh — how do you say —
三个爆点有一个的电路没有形成回路
continuity on the circuit of one of the three charges.
橙色的那个
The orange one.
可能是有根线松动了或接错了
There may be a loose or faulty wire.
我会去检查一下
I’ll go in and check.
我以为你才是爆破专家
I thought you were the demolition expert.
这是我的工作 麦克
It’s my job, Michael.
待命
u202dStand by.
收到 待命中
Copy. Standing by.
振作点
振作点 你个傻瓜
现在试试
应该已经准备好了 麦克
I think we’re ready here, Michael.
一切正常
All green.
我们这边就绪了
We’re good here.
-准备好了 -是
– Ready? – u202dGo.
行动
Call it.
行动开始
On the go.

Five…

four…

three…

two…

one.
引爆
Now!
这就对了
等下
Oh, wait!
还少了个人
We’re missing one!
少了个人
We’re missing one!
来喝一杯
Have a drink!
不了不了 我不喝 谢谢
No, no, no, no. I’m good. Thank you.
不行 这个我们不接受
No. We don’t accept this.
你不可能永远在值勤 麦克
You can’t be always on duty, Mike.
麦克 麦克 麦克
Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike!
麦克 麦克 麦克…
Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike!
干得漂亮
你在想什么
What’s on your mind?
没什么 真的
Nothing, really.
很高兴爆破进展顺利
I’m pleased the blasting went well.
没有损伤墙体结构
No damage to the structure,
没出什么意外事故
no unforeseen incidents.
你看起来并不高兴
You don’t seem pleased.
我只是有点累了
I’m just tired.
我需要知道发生了什么事
I need to know what’s going on.
没事
Nothing is going on.
这项工程花费的时间比我预计的要长
This work is taking longer than I estimated.
-确实 -我很感谢你的双R
– It is. – And I appreciate the R and R.
孩子们 他们玩得很开心
The boys — u202d they had fun.
但我…
But I’m…
麦克 你结婚了吗
Michael, you were married?
我结过婚
I was.
结了多久
How long?
二十二年
22 years.
或许你能理解
Perhaps you will understand.
-我四月就满二十六年了 -恭喜
– 26 in April. – u202dCongratulations.
我妻子
My wife.
我…
I’m…
离开了她 我…
I’m — without her, I am adr–
漂浮在外
Adrift.
对 离开她漂浮在外
Yeah. Adrift without her.
你之前也离开过
You’ve been away before.
当然 但没像这样过
Yes, of course. Not like this.
我会做完手头上的工作
I’ll finish what I’ve started,
这个毫无疑问
no question of that.
但我还是忍♥不住去想
Still, u202dI can’t help but wonder —
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
-什么 -不可能的
– What? – u202dIt’s impossible.
尽管
Although…
卡伊能在我回来之前监督工程
Kai could supervise the work until I get back.
我不想让你为难
I don’t wish to cause you hardship,
虽然我只想离开
even though I’d only be gone
一共大概四五天
for four days or five, maybe, total.
你是说请假飞回德国
You’re talking about flying to Germany for a weekend?
很快就回
Just a quick trip.
我可以留下详细的指导
I could leave detailed instructions.
不会耽误进展
The work would not be interrupted.
你想见你老婆
You wanna see your wife?
比什么都想
More than anything.
那就赶快完工
Then finish the job.
维纳 你可以的
Werner, you can do this.
克服险阻 闯过难关
You put your head down, and you push your way through.
等大功告成
When it’s done,
你也挣得盆满钵满
from the money you’ve made here,
就再也不用离开你的妻子了
you’ll never be away from your wife again.
当然
Of course.
你说得很有道理
Of course you’re right.
是我异想天开了
Flight of fancy.
这样吧
I-I tell you what.
多给你一次和她的通话机会
We’ll get you on the phone with her for an extra call.
明天打吧
We’ll do it tomorrow.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
坚持住
You hang in there.
弗林先生
Mr. Fring?
什么事 莱尔
Ah, yes, Lyle?
有个人进来了
There’s a, uh, man who just came in.
有一阵子了
And I know that it’s been a while,
但我觉得他好眼熟
but I was just like, “He is so familiar.”
我觉得是那些人中的一个
I think it’s one of the guys that, you know,
就是去年来找麻烦的那群人
made all the trouble last year.
不是那个带头的
Not, uh, the — the main guy,
所以我也不是十分肯定
which is why I’m not totally sure.
知道了
I see.
不过他也没干什么
He’s not doing anything, though.
他和另一个人点了点吃的
Uh, he and the other guy ordered some food,
只是坐着
and they’re just sitting,
但我觉得应该跟你说一声
but I — I thought that you’d want to know.
谢谢你 莱尔
Oh, thank you, Lyle.
我来处理
I’ll take care of it.
一切都还满意吗
Is everything to your liking?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这是我吃过的最好吃的鸡肉了
This is the best chicken I have ever had.
很高兴你能这么说
Well, u202dI’m delighted to hear that.
不 真的 我说真的
No, really. I’m serious.
外表酥脆 但又不会太柴
I mean, it’s crispy, but it’s not dried out,
调味料真是太…
and the seasoning — it’s so…
有味了
flavorful.
谢谢
u202dWell, thank you.
还有什么需要帮助的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
有没有可能
Is there any chance —
我知道答案可能是不
and I know the answer is probably no,
但我能否与老板见上一面呢
but is it possible for me to meet the owner?
我就是老板
I am the owner.
真的吗
Really?
我还真是走运
How lucky for me.
你对加盟感兴趣吗
Would you be interested in franchising?
因为我非常想投资
Because I would be eager to invest.
或许我们该去我办公室
Well, perhaps we should go to my office,
作进一步的交谈
where we can discuss it further.
太好了
Excellent.
-别浪费美食 -这边请
– Don’t waste that. u202d- This way.
我能为你做什么呢 先生…
Now, what may I do for you, Señor…
塞拉曼加
Salamanca.
爱德华多·塞拉曼加
Eduardo Salamanca.
你可以叫我”拉罗”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!