Okay. Okay, if you’re sure.

Okay.
真是太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
雪莉
Shirley…
这真是雪中送炭啊
I can’t tell you u202dhow much this means to me.
真的 你救了我一命
Really, you’re a life-saver.
我们得团结
We need to stick together.
当妈妈本来就够难了
Being a mom is hard enough.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
正式生效啦
Let’s make this official.
绝命律师
第四季 第九集
绝命律师
第四季 第九集
精彩继续 欢迎回到《新婚生活》
We have returned. Welcome back to “The Newlywed Game.”
先生们 我们已经在卡片上记下了你们的预测
Gentlemen, we’ve recorded your predictions on cards.
现在卡片平放在你们腿上
You now have them flat on your laps.
记住
Remember, each time
如果你的预测和你妻子的相同
that your prediction matches your wife’s answer,
你们就能得五分 到最后
you get 5 points, and the one couple
得分最高的一对夫妻
with the most points at the end of the show
将赢得第二次美妙的蜜月
wins a great second honeymoon.
女士们 你们回来了 真是太好了
So, ladies, we are so thrilled that you did come back,
接下来是第一道五分题
and here’s your first question for 5 points.
告诉我 女士们 如果你是一条船
Tell me, ladies, if you were a boat,
你的丈夫会觉得
does your husband think
最近你哪里进水进得最多
you’ve been taking in the most water lately
船尾
on your stern…
左舷 右舷还是船头
on your port side, on your starboard side, or on your bow?
天啊
他说你的船头进水进得多
He said you’ve been taking a lot of water in on your bow.
船头
Bow?
上半身是船头
The top half’s the bow.
对 但是 好吧
Yeah, but — u202dOkay.
我有点…你是说我头重脚轻
I — I’m a little — Are you saying I’m top-heavy?
-最近 -最近 是啊 好吧
– Lately. – u202dLately? I guess. Okay.
你这是在发牢骚
Are you complaining?
绝对没有
No, not at all.
-你不喜欢她的”船头” -我喜欢
– You don’t like her bow? – I love her bow.
赫克托叔叔
我是拉罗
你认识我 对不对
这是”是”吗
他没反应就是”不”
谁的勇气威震米却肯四方
没错
我知道你还能思考
赫克托叔叔
你知道我今天早上在想什么吗
燃烧皮革和马毛填料的气味
你还记得吗
郁金香旅馆
你对那个人那么客气
结果他还不理你
小题大做就为了证明自己不害怕
他开旅馆之前是教授 你记得吗
他总挂在嘴边 好一个大学教授
你跟他慢慢来
他妻子在旁边听
那个混♥蛋♥对自己优美的西语可骄傲了
对他的书 对他的古董
但等烧起来
都是一样难闻
我从来没告诉过你 但是…
我又回去了
走过火焰 浓烟
里面太烫了 连鞋的橡胶底都有点化了
我知道那么做很蠢 但是…
我很多愁善感
我想拿件东西当纪念品
这么多年 我都一直珍藏着
我带过来了
你想看看吗
唤起了很多回忆 是吧
你记得那个人使劲按铃 叫服务员吗
叮叮叮
“Ding! Ding! Ding!”
你呢 给了这教授教训
弄好了 叔叔
很好
现在试试
再来 叔叔
就是这样
再来
这才是塞拉曼加家的人
抱歉他有点问题
I’m sorry he has a problem.
劳拉
Laura?
一定要坚持到底
u202dDefinitely follow-through.
坚持到底 是的
Follow-through. u202dYeah.
本来一切都很好
Everything else is doing good,
但后来他说”接下来呢”
but afterwards, he’s like, “Okay, what’s next?
-“咱们继续” -真的吗
– Let’s get up and go.” – Oh, really?
是啊
Yeah.
你去买♥♥点果冻吧
Hey, why don’t you, um, go get some Jell-O?
叔叔 我们现在来谈谈那个智利人
赫克托还是老样子
Same old Hector.
就想把所有人都杀光
Just wants to kill everybody.
你知道的 最大的煎饼不一定是最好的
You know, the biggest pancake is not the best pancake,
不然他们就会管它叫
or they would call it
“最好的煎饼 碰巧也是最大的”
“The best pancake u202dthat happens to be the biggest.”
续杯吗
u202dTop off?
但才不是 谢谢
But, no, it’s the — Thank you.
你们还要点什么吗
Can I get y’all anything else?
-饱了 -不用了 多谢
– Stuffed. – Uh, we’re good. Thanks.
你不想再来一个汉堡吗
No, you don’t want a whole other burger?
不用急 请随意
Whenever you’re ready. No rush.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你最好少喝点咖啡
You better take it easy with that stuff.
我们至少还要再开一小时车
Oh, we’ve still got at least at hour on the road.
要保持清醒
Gotta stay awake.
但等我们到家了你也得睡得着啊
Yeah, but you got to be able to sleep when we get home, too.
-你的听证会是什么时候 -11点
– What time is your hearing? – u202d11:00.
在下周
This time next week,
我就能再次成为詹姆斯·麦吉尔先生了
I will once again be James McGill, Esquire.
是啊
Yes.
我已经想好新的执业方向了
And I already got a jump on my new practice.
-是吗 -是的
– Oh, yeah? – u202dYeah.
做手♥机♥生意时的意外之喜
Unexpected bonus u202dof the drop-phone business —
我发展了不少客户
it turns out it’s great for client development.
是啊 确实如此
Y-Yes, I-I guess that’s true.
迟早有一天
Sooner or later,
那些傻瓜们会需要找律师的
every last one of those idiots is gonna need an attorney.
当然了 他们都以为我叫索尔·古德曼
Of course, they all know me as Saul Goodman.
小问题而已
That’s just details. u202d
必须得说 有许多人
Got to say, a lot of people
会乞求获得休·巴布诺的同等待遇
are gonna be begging for the old Huell Babineaux treatment.
什么待遇呢
And what’s that?
咱俩的力量
Our powers…
合二为一
combined.
人们会出高价
People would pay top dollar
求我们帮忙摆平一件要命的官司
for us to undo a potentially life-ruining sentence.
我们的力量应该只用来行善
I think we should only use our powers for good.
我们对善的定义又是什么
What are we considering good as of…
-从今晚六点起 -这样吧
– 6 PM tonight? – u202dYou know what?
就像波特·斯图尔特说的那样
It’s like Potter Stewart said.
波特·斯图尔特
曾任美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
遇到自会明白
We’ll know it when we see it.
我们开了四百多公里来得州卢伯克耍诡计
We just drove 300 miles to scam Lubbock, Texas,
好让你的委托人能多13%的分行面♥积♥
so that your client can have a 13% bigger bank branch.
别误解我
Don’t get me wrong.
我享受这过程的每分每秒
I loved every second of it.
但那怎么算是用我们的力量行善呢
But how is that using our powers for good?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
好吧 遇到自会知道
Yeah. We’ll know it when we see it.
我喜欢
I-I like it.
这个计划我能接受
It’s a plan I can get behind.
很好
Okay.
再见
我已就位
I’m in position.
我们快准备好了 继续待命
We’re almost ready here. Stand by.
收到
Copy.
怎么了
What’s up?
我很抱歉
My apologies.
我们出了点小问题
We have a small problem.
有多小
How small?
红灯亮了
The red light.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!