卢伯克市
市政厅
建筑安♥全♥部♥
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-我能帮到你吗 -希望如此
– May I help you? u202d- Oh, I really hope so.
您需要什么帮助
What can I do for you?
我的律所递交了梅萨维德银行的图纸
Uh, my firm submitted plans for Mesa Verde Bank.
我们要在卢伯克建分行
We’re building a branch here in Lubbock.
好的 我应该见过
Oh, sure, I think I saw that come through.
我在整理的时候
As I was cleaning up,
内部归档所有图纸
re-filing all our plans internally,
我发现少了一份之前的版本
I realized I was missing one of the old versions.
我们最后在会议室尺寸上有些修改
We had some late changes to the conference-room dimensions,
所以出了好几份不同的版本
so there were different versions floating around
事情变得很复杂
and things got really complicated.
抱歉
Sorry.
长话短说 我觉得有可能
So, long story short, I think it’s possible
错误的版本放进了我们的提案里
the wrong version ended up in our proposal.
-天啊 -是啊
– Oh, dear. u202d- Yeah.
我带了正确的版本来
So, I have the correct plans here,
我想看一下
and I was hoping to just take a look
最后通过的版本 比对一下
at the approved plans to compare them,
-以防万一 -好的 好的
– just to make sure. – u202dOkay. Okay.
但如果真搞错了
Um, but if they’re wrong,
你知道你得重新提交吧
you know you have to re-file —
重来 我知道
Re-file. Yeah. I know.
我就想确认一下是真的弄错了
I just want to make sure they actually are the wrong ones
免得给我老板添麻烦
before I, uh, u202dget into it with my bosses.
没问题
No problem.
-梅萨维德 -对
– Uh, Mesa Verde? – u202dYes.
知道地址吗
Do you have the address?
贝勒街8783号♥
8783 Baylor Street.
我这就回来
I’ll be right back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Here we go.
我给你拿过来吧
Oh, I’ll — I’ll come around to you.
好 谢谢
Oh, good. Thanks.
好的
Okay.
日期没错
Yep. Dates match.
是个好的开始
That’s a good start.
好了 会议室在表A1.1
all right, conference room is on sheet A1.1.
房♥间尺寸应该是
And room dimensions should be
15英尺6英寸乘12英尺6英寸
15’6″ by 12’6″?
15英尺6英寸乘12英尺6英寸
Uh, 15’6″ by 12’6″.
太好了
Great.
骨折还是扭伤
Break or sprain?
你的脚
u202dUh, your foot.
扭伤
a sprain.
几个月前我开始越野跑
I started trail running a couple months ago,
上周去跑了一次 没留意
went for a run last week, wasn’t paying attention,
一只脚碰到树根了
and got my foot snagged in one of the roots,
把脚踝扭伤了
just twisted my ankle.
会议室的墙壁是不是有2英尺10英寸的
Do you have a setback for that conference-room wall
收进尺度
at 2 feet, 10 inches?
对 收进2英尺10英寸
yes, the wall is set back 2 feet, 10 inches.
目前不错
So far, so good.
其实没那么糟的 只不过我还有个八个月的孩子
It hasn’t been that bad except I have an 8-month-old, so…
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
基本上所有事都得我自己来
Been, you know, u202dkind of doing it on my own.
我哥哥在帮忙 因为我时间有点紧
My brother’s been helping since I’m a little limited these days,
开车载我之类的
driving me around and whatnot.
有家人在身边总是好的
Well, it’s nice to have family around.
是啊
Yeah.
大多数时候还行吧
For the most part.
他努力了
He tries.
这才是最重要的 不是吗
That’s the important thing, right?
-对 -好了
– Yeah. u202d- Okay.
看来是相同的
I think these are the same.
我遗漏了什么吗
Am I missing anything?
看起来一模一样
They look the same to me.
太好了
Great.u202d
-太好了 -不用重新提交了
– Yes! – u202dNo re-filing.
谢谢你
Ahh. Thank you.
谢谢你 雪莉
Uh, thank you, Shirley. God.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
我告诉你
I am telling you,
我的老板真会杀了我的
my bosses would have murdered me.
我理解
I understand.
整个组织都由你来负责
You know, you’re the only person in charge of organization,
突然出了什么事都是你的错
and suddenly u202deverything’s your fault, right?
当然你会明白了
I assume you would know all about that.
嗨 莉齐
Yo, Lizzie.
比尔 艾丹呢
Bill. Where’s Aidan?
女士你好
Hey, lady.
他没事 但他很饿
He’s fine, but he’s very hungry.
-比尔 比尔 -他根本吃得停不下来
– Bill. Bill — – And he’s like a little eating machine.
-比尔 -你能闻闻这个吗
– Bill — – Could you sniff this for me?
比尔 艾丹在哪
Bill! Where is Aidan?
他没事 他在车里
He’s fine. He’s in the Wrangler.
-闻闻这个 -什么
– Just take a smell because… – u202dWhat?
-有点臭了 -你把我孩子留在你的车里
– … it’s a little funky. – You left my child in your Jeep?!
对 我窗户留了缝
Yeah. I cracked the window, just —
-比尔 -怎么了
– Bill — – u202dWhat?
-你闻闻 -把钥匙给我
– Check this — – Just give me the keys.
-我才不闻 -你要去哪
– I’m not gonna check it! – Where ya going?
去找艾丹 因为你不能把婴儿留在车里
To get Aidan because you can’t leave a baby in a car.
你什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?!
天啊
Oh, man.
-去 快去 -什么
– Get — Go get the — – u202dWhat?
-去抱孩子 比尔 -我怎么了
– Go get the baby, Bill. – u202dWhat did I do?
-帮帮她 -才一分钟
– Help her! – u202dWell, u202dit’s only been a minute.
我又不知道
I didn’t know!
抱歉
Sorry.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你该怎么办
What are you supposed to do?
这五分钟 你该在车里看孩子
You’re supposed to watch a baby for five minutes in a car.
那有多难
How hard is that?
慢点 我穿着人字拖呢
Slow down. I’m wearing flip-flops.
艾丹怎么样了
How’s Aidan?
他没事
Oh, he’s fine.
就一小会儿没人看管 谢天谢地
He was only alone for a minute, thank God.
等等 怎么了
Wait. What — What happened?
-那袋奶 -什么
– Your milk — u202d- What?
它流得到处都是
Well, it — it just kind of went everywhere.
-你在说什么 -我真抱歉
– What are you talking — – I am so sorry.
什么 天啊
What — Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我… -不不不
– I — I — u202d- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-雪莉 不能这样 -冷静 冷静
– Shirley, I can’t! Shirley, that’s not — – A-All right, all right.
天啊 公♥司♥都不知道我来德州了
Oh, my God, they don’t even know I’m in Texas!
听我说 我们这么办
L-Listen, u202dthis is what we’re gonna do.
我们这么办
This is what we’re gonna do.
你把你那份图纸给我
u202dYou’re gonna give me your copy,
我替换一下就行了
and I’ll trade them out.
不会让你陷入麻烦吗
W-won’t you get in trouble?
两份完全一样嘛
They’re exactly the same.
没人会知道的
No one has to know.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-去吧 拿出来 -好
– Go on, Gettem. – u202dOkay.
好 如果你确定的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!