这是你的新办公室吗
Is this your new office?
可选方案之一
Uh, it’s a contender.
你来这里干什么
What are you doin’ here?
我开车经过
I was driving,
看到你的车停在这里
saw your Esteem in the parking lot.
所以是有什么事
So, what’s up?
没什么
Nothing.
就是兜兜风 想点事情
Just drivin’ around, thinking about things.
听我说 金 我知道你在想什么
Listen, Kim, I — I know what’s on your mind.
我们做的这个事情 太疯狂了
The thing that we did — I mean, it was nuts.
而且又是我把你拖下了水
And I dumped it in your lap.
单方面接触 蔑视法庭
Ex parte communication, contempt of court.
这可是
I mean, what, we’re talking about
几百起邮件欺诈案
a couple hundred counts of mail fraud?
我可能会毁了你在斯韦卡特律所的事业
I could have wrecked you with Schweikart.
甚至毁了我自己
Could bone me, too.
毕竟 我还差这么一点就能拿回执照了
I mean, I’m this close to being reinstated.
事实如此
I mean, come on.

Kim…
别担心
don’t worry.
没人会知道的
No one’s gonna know about it.
就像从来没有发生过一样
Be like it never happened.
而且我也认为
And also I agree —
我们应该收手了
we are totally done with all that,
再也不干了
over and out, no more.
我们再做一次
Let’s do it again.
你来了 时间刚好
You’re here! Right on time.
稍等一下
Hold on one second. Wait.
你会爱死这个的
You are going to love this.
我特地为你做的
I made this just for you.
你绝没吃过这么好吃的东西 真的 等一下就好
Never in your life have you tasted
something so delicious, it’s true. Wait….
好吃死你
You’re gonna die.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
闻闻看
Smell it!
你无法拒绝的 除非你疯了
You can’t say no, are you crazy?
我用了土荆芥 尝尝看
I used epazote. Now, come on.
好吧 你不饿
Very well. You’re not hungry.
那是你的问题
That’s your problem.
这是一个特别的配方 是家传的
This is a special recipe.
A family secret.
-塞拉曼加家 -答对了
– The Salamanca family. – Them!
我是爱德华多
I am Eduardo.
但是你可以叫我拉罗
But you can call me Lalo.
你一定是瓦尔加吧
And you must be Varga, no?
他们说你很聪明 看起来…
They told me you were smart.
And look…
确实聪明
…here you are, and you are.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是来帮个忙
Ah, I’m just here to lend a helping hand,
确保业务正常运行
you know, make sure the business is running in order.
我特别会算数
I got a — I got a good head for numbers.
但是别担心
But listen — don’t even worry.
就当我不存在
It’s gonna be like I’m not even here.
来吧 瓦尔加 开始了
Come on, Varga. Let’s go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!