You’re paid for the day.
我说可以走才可以走
You stay until I say you can go.
如何
Well?
再来一次吧
Do it one more time?
你确定你受得住吗
Are you sure you can take it?
你给得了我就受得住
I can if you can.
好 是你要的
All right. You asked for it.
亲爱的你好啊
Hello dere!
探寻内心 求得原谅
Look in your heart, cher, and find forgiveness.
我们一路向新奥尔良进发
Let us take you on a trip down N’awlins way,
那里的秋葵汤可是很浓的
where they put a little extra roux in da gumbo.
多美的一条红鲷鱼啊
That’s a beautiful red snapper.
惊世骇俗 我保证
It’s wondermous. I guarantee!
哇 就像真的在河口一样
Wow, it’s just — it’s like I’m in the bayou.
那当然 我裤子里还有蝲蛄
Yes, well, I got crawdads in my pants.
没有 没有这种东西
That’s — That’s not a thing.
你如果坐在河口里就知道是什么了
It’s a thing that happens to you when you’re… sitting in the bayou.
电♥话♥那招太妙了
The phones were genius.
电♥话♥ 是啊
The phones. Yeah.
电♥话♥只是花招
Well, the phones were a touch.
自始至终还是你的功劳
This was all you, start to finish.
法官也搞定了
Bank shot off the judge.
减去已服刑期 缓刑四个月
Four months probation, time served.
就好像看罗伊·霍布斯打碎运动场照明灯
It’s like watching Roy Hobbs smash out stadium lights.
电影《天生好手》人物
是啊 但是地检官高估了自己的能力
Oh, yeah, but the D.A. overplayed her hand.
-没有 -是啊
– No. – Yeah.
-要走了吗 -是啊
– Got to go? – Yeah.
你今天要做点什么
What are you up to today?
我要去洛马斯看一个办公室
I’m, uh, gonna check out an office on Lomas,
就在法♥院♥旁边
down by the courthouse.
我以为你已经找到了
I thought you already found one.
那个有点
That one was, uh —
对我来说有点太过了
It was a little more office than I needed.
你会加班吗
You working late?
有很多活要赶
Playing catch-up.
好吧
All right.
我得走了
I better go.
得走了 得走了 得走了
I got to go. I got to go. I need to go.
近期时机已经定好了
The near-term window is set,
但我们还是要事事万全
but we have to hit every target
严格按照时间计划
to stick to that time table.
这样后面才有足够的弹性时间
As we look down the road, we get more flexibility.
在我们铺开业务之前的
When we get to rollouts in a
六到十二个月甚至更长的时间里
6-to-12-month timeline and beyond,
我们还有调整空间
we have some breathing room.
这是个紧缩开支的好机会
It’s an opportunity to retrench
满足最低的资本要求
and meet our minimum capital requirements.
在怀俄明州开展业务前
We should be stable as a table
我们应该能有个稳定的状态
by the time we start on Wyoming.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我们应该谈谈怀俄明
We should talk about Wyoming.
六个月一眨眼就过了
Six months is gonna go by fast.
除非
Unless…
凯文 你有什么意见吗
Kevin, did you have something?
没有 我很抱歉
Oh, no, I’m sorry.
我不想拖延议程
I don’t want to slow us down.
而且佩奇肯定也不希望我提起
And Paige will hate me for bringing this up.
你有什么想法
What’s on your mind?
图克姆卡里分行的人气很旺
Well, the foot traffic at Tucumcari is off the charts,
带来了很多新客户
and that’s driving a lot of new accounts.
我觉得是因为大楼本身就足够吸引眼球
Seems to me it’s because the building itself is damn eye-catching.
所以我想所有分行都这样来
Now, I want to hit on all the milestones we’re talking about.
佩奇告诉我这不可能
And Paige tells me what I’m gonna ask is impossible,
但是啊
but, uh…
如果我们让卢伯克分行
what if we made the Lubbock branch
和图克姆卡里的一样呢
the same as Tucumcari?
我告诉过凯文图克姆卡里
I reminded Kevin that Tucumcari
比卢伯克目前的占地面♥积♥更大
has a much larger footprint than the current Lubbock design,
我们的预算都是基于
and that design is the one
-设计图纸的 -我知道 我知道
– we’ve been hanging our estimates on. – I know. I know.
我们一直都是根据这个的 但是
We’re down the road a ways on this, but, uh…
你觉得呢 金
what do you think, Kim?
你能为我们再创造个奇迹吗
Can you pull another rabbit out of the hat for us?
凯文 我很抱歉
Kevin, I’m sorry.
但我只能同意佩奇的观点
But I have to agree with Paige.
现有的设计已经用了两个月来获得当地政♥府♥批准
It took almost two months to get local approval for the current design,
如果重来的话
so starting over now?
我们肯定要落后于时间计划了
There’s simply no way we could stick to our timetable.
我也不想 但是
I hate to say it, but…it is.
确实难以实施
It’s unfeasible.
好吧
Okay.
我懂了 我只是实在想问
I get it. I had to ask.
佩奇 这一次你是对的
Paige, you were right. This time.
好吧 该说怀俄明了
All right. Wyoming, then.
黄石公园 我们来了
Yellowstone, here we come.
好极了
Great.
那么 怀俄明的话
So, looking to Wyoming,
我们正按计划推进市场调研
we are moving forward with market research as planned.
空间大小差不多了
Space is closing in on rough final dimensions.
大部分废土也已经运走
Most of the spoil’s out and dispersed.
隧♥道♥已经打好并清理干净了
The tunnel is holding, and it’s clear.
这根被单斗装载机
And the front loader…
碰倒的支撑柱
…hit this support stanchion.
他们不到一个小时就给装回去了
The guys had it back up in an hour.
没有造成永久性损坏
No permanent damage.
他们用来浇筑水泥的模具
And the form they used to pour cement into —
完全坏掉了
it’s totaled.
我们得做一个新的
We’re gonna have to make a new one
才能继续建墙
before we can get back to the wall.
这个大概需要四五天时间
So we’re looking at four, maybe five days for that.
或者更长
Coulda been worse.
这块石头 才是更要命的问题
The rock — that is more of an issue.
它正好卡在电梯升降井中间
It is smack dab in the middle of our elevator shaft.
绕不开 也挖不出来
Can’t work around it, can’t dig it out.
所以还得爆破
So we’re back to blasting.
准备工作 还有清理废墟
Setup, clearing away debris
又得一个星期
adds maybe another week.
满打满算
The best estimate —
工程也就刚刚过半
we’re a little past the halfway point.
远远落后于原定计划
Way behind schedule.
但是工程质量没得说
But the work is solid.
维纳呢
And Werner?
我已经跟他说清楚了
I gave him the “Come to Jesus.”
他搞砸了
He screwed up.
他自己也知道 说不会再犯了
He knows it, said it won’t happen again.
你觉得呢
And what do you say?
我已经盯着他了
I’ve got eyes on him.
但是他应该不会再惹事了
But, yeah, he’s good.
很好
Good.
那是水吗
Is that water?
房♥东会来做一些小的修补
The landlord will kick in for small repairs like that.
他们已经处理了老鼠的问题
They already took care of the rodent problem.
老鼠
Rodent problem?
你要空间不大又离法♥院♥近的地方
You asked for small and near court.
这里正合适
This is both.
价格也在你的承受范围之内
And it’s in your price range.
你要不用用想象力
Use your imagination.
想出花来
Think creatively.
不好意思 失陪一下
Uh, excuse me for a sec, would you?
请便
Yeah. Take your time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!