我应该拿全了
I think I got everything.
如果落了东西
If I forgot anything,
我路上会想起来的
I’ll just, uh, figure it out on the way.
你周四回来吧
You’re back on Thursday?
周四 没错 除非在阿马里洛抛锚了
Thursday, yeah, unless we break down in Amarillo.
金 我想告诉你
Kim, I want you to know, um,
我并不觉得你帮我是应该的
I don’t take this for granted.
这对我意义重大
It means a lot.
我们周四见
I’ll see ya Thursday.
阿尔布开克
客运中心
休斯敦
我能坐这儿吗
Can I sit here?
可以的
Uh…sure, man.
但我得提醒一句
Uh, just a word of warning —
我在斯塔基家吃了好多
uh, I had a pile of cheese chili fries
芝士辣椒薯条 还加了洋葱
back at Stuckey’s with onions on top.
之前坐这儿的人没五英里就受不了了
The last guy who sat here didn’t last five miles,
但很欢迎你坐这儿
but, uh, yeah, you’re welcome to it.
吉娜塔
Ah, Jynetta.
很棒
Very nice.
我喜欢字母i上的小心心
I like the hearts over the I’s.
-这细节很不错 -谢谢
– It’s a real nice touch. – Thank you.
-多少 -十封
– Ahhh, how many we got? – 10.
十封
10.
好的
All righty.
你想写些明信片吗
Would you like to do some postcards?
每张五十美分
It’s 50 cents per.

Yeah.
-请用不同的笔 -行
– Different pens, please. – Okay.
布巴
Oh, Bubba.
好的
Uh, okay.
我很喜欢你的热情 但
I like your passion, but, uh,
最好收敛下怒火
just maybe tone down the anger.
表现出你的悲伤
Make it that you’re — you’re sad
悲伤到你不得不写这封信
that you even have to write the letter.
“我不敢相信有人会这么无情”
“I couldn’t believe people could be so heartless
“直到听了你的故事” 行吗
till I heard about you,” Okay?
行 我懂了
Okay. Yeah, I gotchu.
-多少 -五封
– How many have we got? – Five.

All right.
你还想再写一些吗
Would you like another batch?
-行 -好吗
– Yeah. – Yeah?
好的
All right.
用不同的笔
Different, uhh, pens.
蔡斯德迪 看看你写得如何
Uh, Chastity, let’s see what you’ve got.

Uh, don’t —
别说脏话
don’t use, uh, swears.
说好了要尊敬
I thought we talked about respect.
这一张不行
We’re gonna have to lose that one.
美国邮政
路易斯安那州库沙塔
绝命律师
第四季 第八集
绝命律师
第四季 第八集
钱不太够数 我也没辙
I’m a little light, yo. Couldn’t do nothing about it.
露天市场办什么该死的印第安节日
Some dumbass festival over at the fairground, Indian shit.
到处是警♥察♥
Five-o was all over.
并不是真的警♥察♥ 请的人
Well, not real five-o — like, the rentals.
但也没法当着他们的面卖♥♥
But you can’t sell in front of them, neither.
我们下次会办好
We gonna make you right next time.
你♥他♥妈♥说到做到
You’re goddamn right you will.
下周一定
For sure. Next week.
过来
Come here.
纳乔 我得去
Nacho, man, I got to gettin’ —
闭嘴
Shh, shh, shh.
给我过来
Just come here.
怎么 怎么了
What’s, uh — What’s up?

Shit.
欠债还钱 连本带利
What you owe, you owe. With interest.
你必须这么做
You had to do that, man.
不然他们就学不到教训
Guy’s not gonna learn otherwise.
那你怎么不动手
So, why didn’t you do it?
怎么了 多明戈
What up, Domingo?
还会伴随头痛 恶心
…this can include headache, nausea,
头晕 幻觉
dizziness, and vision changes.
委员会适合
The committee is the proper place —
但她不是唯一的目击证人
But she wasn’t the only witness that…
而我只想给你看真正的
…and I just want to show you the real…
如果你也想用刷子
And if you want to use the scrub, too…
亲爱的 你回来早了
Hey, baby. You’re in early.
你今晚待这儿吗
You in for the night?
想让我们给你做晚饭吗
Want us to make you some dinner?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
要跟我们一起抽吗
Are you gonna smoke with us?
看啊 这是最棒的
Look at that! This is the best.
只是 我觉得难以置信
It’s just — Well, I think that’s incredible,
我们这里的价格居然
and I cannot believe we’re still offering this
不超过七十块
for under $70…
加拿大曼尼托巴
你知道吗 麦克 我父亲也是工程师
Did you know, Michael, my father was also engineer.
他从会拿锤子起就在干活
Worked from the day he could hold a hammer.
从实践中学习
Learned the work from doing the work.
双手粗糙得像树疤一样
Hands like knots of a tree.
看到那个了吗
You see over there?
那是他建的
He built that.
悉尼歌♥剧院
The Sydney Opera House?
那些拱形的水泥造型 1957年是建不成的
Those concrete arches — impossible in 1957.
花了六年时间解决这问题 六年
Six years it took to solve the problem — six —
又花了好几年才浇筑好
and years more to pour correctly.
为了它 我父亲奉献了十年时间
To that, my father gave 10 years of life.
再来杯黑啤
Another stout?
这次能给我来杯
Uh, you know, could I get the, uh —
孝母小麦啤酒吗
the “Heefiweesen” this time.
可以
Oh! Sure.
不 先生
Uh, no, sir, please.
是酵母小麦
Uh, it’s “Hefeweizen.”
抱歉 能再说一遍吗
Oh, I’m sorry. How d’you say it?
酵母小麦
Hefeweizen.
酵母小麦
Hefeweizen.
对了
Vollkom richtig.
这杯我请客
Ah, uh…it’s on me.
谢了 兄弟
Oh. Thanks, man.
敬你一杯
Prost.
说到哪了 对 歌♥剧院
Where was I? Ah, the opera.
好多年了
It’s for the ages.
对我父亲来说 这是他的成就
For my father, it was his achievement,
经久不衰的杰作
a creation that will endure.
是啊
Ja.
那你呢 麦克
What about you, Michael?
你父亲是做什么的
Your papa — what did he do?
我父亲
My dad?
留下一间只有冷水的公♥寓♥和一堆账单
Left behind a cold-water flat and a stack of bills.
就这些
That’s about all.
不对
Ah, not true.
他还留下了你 麦克
He also left you, Michael.
你是他的遗产
You are his legacy.
是吧
Yeah.
你想过要孩子吗
You ever think about having kids,
自己也当一名父亲
being a papa yourself?
就一次吧
Once maybe.
我的玛格丽特
My Margarethe,
她对我已经足够了
she’s…enough for me.
她是我的心肝
She’s my heart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!