How?
三年前是我抓了他
I picked him up three years ago.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – u202dYeah.
偷东西
Pickpocketing.
三年了 过去很久了
Three years, that’s a long time.
你怎么确定是同一个人
I mean, how can you be sure it’s the same guy?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
警官 瞧 你说得对
Officer, look, you were right.
我错了
I was wrong.
你现在知道错了
Were you, now?
是的 知道还有什么吗
Yes. And you know what else?
你不会再看见我
You will not see me out here
在这里卖♥♥手♥机♥了 好吗
selling my phones ever again, right?
帮个忙
So just do me a favor.
咱们握个手 省了那些文书工作 让我们回家
Let’s just shake hands, avoid the paperwork, and we just go home.
帮个忙
Do ya a favor?
我本来是请你帮个忙
I was asking you for a favor.
有道理
Fair enough.
我好声好气地跟你说
Oh, I asked you nicely,
你却要我滚犊子
and you told me to go screw myself.
我没 我觉得我没用那些词
I don’t — I don’t think I used those words.
再会
u202dI — see you around.
麦克
Michael.
很高兴你能过来一起开心时间
Glad that you can join me for my happy hour.
你看起来不是很开心啊
It doesn’t look so happy to me.
他们那什么之后都觉得好多了 怎么说来着
They’ll feel better after — how do you say it?
德语是午睡
uh, Mittagsschlaefchen?
上幼儿园的时候
When in kindergarten,
整个班上的人都要睡个美觉
the whole class has a nice, little rest.
午休
Uh, nap time.
午休
Nap time.
很好
Good.
德语怎么说来着
Now say “Mittagsschlaefchen.”
午…
Mittag–
午睡
Mittagsschlaefchen.
午睡
Mittagsschlaefchen.
很好 很好 麦克
Good. Good, Michael.
-比尔森啤酒还是拉格啤酒 -拉格
– Pilsner or the Lager? – u202dLager.
午休是你这种老家伙的事
Naps are for old farts like you.
而且他的德语
And his German…
听起来很蠢
…sounds stupid.
他说你的德语说得很地道
He said you sound like a real Kraut.
“狗屁”怎么说
How do you say “Bullshit”?
“狗屁”
“Bullshit.”
嗯 对
Yeah. That.
说真的 你也算德国人 麦克
But, really, u202dyou’re one of us, Michael.
“厄门绍特”在德语里 来自两个词
“Ehrmantraut” — in German, it comes from two words —
“世界”和”勇气”
“World” plus “strength.”
是吗
Yeah, I guess.
进展怎么样了
What’s the latest?
在下一步之前
Before we can continue,
我们一定要建一个新的混凝土模板
we must build a new concrete form
拉直钢筋
and straighten the rebar.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我很乐意向弗林先生解释延期的原因
I’m happy to explain the delay to Mr. Fring.
不必顾虑弗林先生
You don’t worry about Mr. Fring.
他只是想工程顺利完成
He just wants to see it done right.
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
请问
Of course.
如果我们送卡伊回德国会怎么样
What would happen if we sent Kai back to Germany?
棘手
Not good.
卡伊是我最好的爆破人员
Kai is my best demolition man.
他可能口气有点大
Sure, he’s a Grossmaul — bah, bah, bah —
但是他是个好孩子
but he’s a good boy.
他们都是
They all are.
可能这就是问题 他们还是孩子
Well, maybe that’s the problem. They’re boys.
是啊
Well, yes.
但是我们需要年轻人来做这些
But we need young people to do this work.
不然我们两个老骨头来干吗
Or maybe you and I will do it?
他们以为要在这八个月
They thought they were going to be here for eight months,
但他们能看到还远远没干完
and they can see u202dwe’re not even halfway done.
你干的很好 麦克
You have done a wonderful job, Michael.
我们需要的你都提供了
You brought u202deverything we could ask for.
但你不能永远关着一个人
But you can’t keep men locked away forever.
他们需要透透风 看看景 还有
They need fresh air, a change of scenery and, uh…
你懂的
You understand?
双R
R and R.
休息和放松
Rest and relaxation.

Precisely.
他们正是需要双R
This is what they need — R and R.
干杯 麦克
Prost, Michael.
干杯
Prost.
两年半
2 1/2 years.
他们总是按最长的说
Yeah, they always go for the max.
别难过 会降下来的
Come on, now. They’ll come down.
警局说的可没那么乐观啊
PD didn’t make it sound promising.
那个人 他就是干烦了
The guy’s — he’s just a burnout.
他想把你磨软了好达成协议 知道吧
He’s trying to soften you up for an easy deal, all right?
你绝对不会进去那么长时间的
There’s no way you’d do that kind of time.
你说得对
You’re goddamn right.
你说得对
You’re goddamn right.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. Uh, what — what do you mean?
我可以跑路
I’mma bounce.
我又不是没地方去
I got places I can go.
不行不行 这不行 休
Ehhh. No. Uh, no, that’s not a good idea, Huell.
总比进去要好
Better than going in.
别这样 他们会追捕你的
Come on. u202dYou’ll have a warrant on you.
而且这种破事躲不掉的
And that shit doesn’t go away.
要是三年后
You know, three years from now,
你因为尾灯坏了被拦下来
you’re pulled over for a broken taillight,
你就不仅仅是个冲撞警♥察♥的了
and now you’re not u202djust a guy who shoved a cop.
你就是个冲撞警♥察♥还潜逃的了
You’re a guy u202dwho shoved a cop and ran.
那我尾灯坏了就不开车呗
Well, I just won’t drive with a broken taillight.
他们迟早会追上你
Sooner or later, u202dthey’re gonna catch up with you.
他们也没抓到D·B·库伯啊
They didn’t catch D.B. Cooper.
你为什么不 为什么不让我试试
Why don’t you, uh — Why don’t you give me a shot at this?
我觉得我可以解决
I-I think I can fix it.
-可以吗 -可以
– Yeah? u202d- Yeah.
要是我告诉你你不用进去呢
What if I told you you’re not going in?
完全不用进去 以后也不用吗
Like not at all, not never?
必须这样才行
Cause that’s what it’s gonna take.
永远不用 好吗
Yeah. Never. All right?
你就别逃
Just don’t skip.
你要怎么办 你又不是律师
How you gonna do that? You ain’t even a lawyer.
律师
A lawyer.
老兄 我不用当律师好吗
Dude, I don’t need u202dto be a lawyer, all right?
我有魔法
I’m a magic man.
你这都不愿意相信我吗
Will you have a little faith in me?
你看 我也想亲自帮休
See, now, I-I would help Huell myself if I could,
但是我觉得他等不了一个月
but I don’t think u202dhe’s gonna wait around a month
来让我恢复执业了
for me to be reinstated.
你卖♥♥一次性手♥机♥
Uh, you’ve been selling drop phones?
在大街上卖♥♥
On the street?
金 我只是 我们能不能
Kim, I — I just — If we could, uh…
金 我是这样想的
Look, Kim… here’s what I’m thinking.
我查了一下 那位逮捕的警官
I did a little recon, and the arresting officer —
他八年前有酒驾记录
he has a DUI, you know, eight years ago.
而且被安排做文书工作两次了
And he’s been put on desk duty twice.
我知道他有情绪管理问题
I know he has anger issues.
我能作证 对吧
I can attest to it, right?
我们让他一身酒气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!