*The soda water fountain*
*泉水是柠檬汁 青鸟正歌♥唱*
*Where the lemonade springs and the bluebird sings*
*在那巨石糖果山*
*In that Big Rock Candy Mountain*
他的中风量表数值有进步
He’s making progress on the Stroke Scale.
一开始是三十
He started at a 30,
然后数字持续下降
and that number is steadily coming down.
现在是二十二
He’s at a 22 right now.
他的运动失调
And he’s made modest improvement
也有所好转 这个是指…
in his ataxia, which is loss of —
肢体运动障碍 是的
Loss of body movement. Yes.
这些听起来都很不错
Well, this all sounds quite positive.
但你知道我要问什么
But you know u202dthe question that I will ask.
是他吗
Is it him?
是你认识的那个赫克托·塞拉曼加吗
Is it the Hector Salamanca you knew?
我想此时 这几乎是个哲学问题了
I think at this point, that’s almost a philosophical question.
我能告诉你的是 他更有反应了
What I can tell you u202dis that he’s more responsive.
他几乎每天有渐进的改善
He’s making incremental improvements almost every day.
你看到证据就会很有信心
I think if you see the evidence, you’ll be very encouraged.
你会明白这段时间的治疗很有成效
You’ll see this was an especially productive session.
很好
u202dMuy bien.
看起来也许不算什么
I know it may seem like a small thing.
但一个月前
That same exchange
同样的交流他要花四倍时间才能做到
would have taken u202dfour times as long a month ago,
而两个月前 他一点反应都没有
and a month before that, he couldn’t respond at all.
他所有生命体征都得到改善
All his vital signs have improved.
另外 我用中风量表跟踪他的进展
Also, I’ve been tracking his progress using the SIS,
尤其关注手部移♥动♥能力
with particular focus on hand mobility
因为那是他的沟通方式
since that’s his mode of communication.
-抱歉 我来收拾 -他以前这么做过吗
– Sorry. I’ll take care of that. – Has he done that before?
-杯子 -对
– The cup? – Mm.
那应该是无意识运动
That was likely u202dan involuntary movement.
你觉得他是有意的
Do you think that was purposeful?
你做得非常好
You’ve done magnificent work.
谢谢夸奖
Oh. Thank you.
我知道你的诊所
I understand u202dthat construction on your clinic
快建好了
is nearly complete.
应该符合你的要求吧
I trust the work u202dis to your specifications?
这么说太客气了
That’s putting it mildly.
新的病区不同凡响
The new wing is simply extraordinary.
原来会被搁置不管的病人
We’ll be able to care for so many patients
现在都能得到照顾了
who would have been tossed aside.
我耽误你工作够久了
I’ve kept you from your work long enough.
是时候找人照料塞拉曼加先生了
It is time to delegate Mr. Salamanca’s care.
他的复原程度让人惊叹
His recovery has been remarkable.
我无法用言语表达对你的感激
And my gratitude to you is beyond words.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
赫克托的进展很有希望
Hector’s progress is very promising.
为他提供持续的集中护理
With sustained, intensive care,
他说不定最终能再次学会说话 甚至走路
he may eventually learn how to talk and even walk again.
也许我们应该降低期望值
Hmm. Perhaps we should temper our expectations.
海鲜炖汤应该好了
I believe the paila marina is ready.
现在混凝土模板已经建好了
Now that the boys have built the concrete forms,
我们很快就能浇筑墙了
we are nearly ready to pour the walls.
具体什么时候可以
And when’s that going to happen?
首先 还得再爆破一次
First, there must be one more blast.
我以为已经爆破完了
I thought we were done with that.
快完了 没错
Almost done, yes.
但我们得清除那块石头
But we must clear that rock
才有地方建电梯井
to make way for the elevator shaft,
再爆破一次就够了
just one more,
会控制好范围 不会破坏已有的成果
carefully shaped to keep from damaging the work.
是什么程度的爆破
And how big a pop are we talking about?
妈的
Scheisse!
该死的
Verdammt.
你知道要花多久才能修好吗
Do you know how long
it’s going to take to fix that?
也许你喜欢住在洞里 但我们想回家
Maybe you like living in this hole,
but we want to go home!
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole…
这里不是你说了算
You’re not the big boss here.
小伙子们 冷静
Boys! Cool it!
索尔 三部
Yo, Saul. Three.
马上就来
Coming right up.
给
There you go.
再见
See ya.
一定会再见
Yes, you will.
有什么能效劳的
What can I do you for?
这是你吗 索尔·古德曼
This you — Saul Goodman?
是我 警官
Uh, that’s right, Officer.
你想知道我从哪得到的吗
You, uh — You want to know where I got it?
从今天被捕的一个毒贩身上
Off a drug dealer who got sprung today
因为他当时在用你卖♥♥给他的一次性手♥机♥
’cause he was using u202da drop phone that you sold him.
把手♥机♥卖♥♥给那些用来贩毒的人♥渣♥
Doesn’t bother you that you’re peddling to a bunch of lowlifes
你的良心不会痛吗
who use these things to sell drugs?
顾客私底下
What my customers do with the phones
如何使用手♥机♥
after they leave my possession —
是他们的事
that’s their business.
帮我个忙
Let me ask you a favor, all right?
把你的车开走
Get your van out of here,
停在科拉莱斯的杂货店门前
park it in front of u202da grocery store in Corrales —
找个体面的地方 在那里卖♥♥
you know, someplace nice — and — and sell there.
一定有很多…
You know, I’m sure there’s a lot of —
很多看孩子训练足球的妈妈需要手♥机♥
a lot of soccer moms that can use some phones.
我说不好
I don’t know.
我觉得我的顾客群就在这里
I think my customer base is right here.
找些新顾客
Get some new customers.
我觉得没这必要
I don’t feel the need to.
瞧 我有许可证 征收营业税
See, I got a permit, and I’m collecting sales tax,
这是项合法生意 对吗
and this is u202da legitimate business, right?
所以任何人想从我这买♥♥手♥机♥都是可以的
So anyone who wants to buy a phone from me is free to do so.
我是在好好请求你 好吗
I’m asking nicely, okay?
我尊敬地拒绝您
And I respectfully decline.
-你非要这么着吗 -来吧
– You’re gonna go this way, huh? u202d- There it is.
你要怎么样
What’s it gonna be?
怎么 是要说我乱扔垃圾
What, it’s gonna be littering
还是碾过停车标志
or rolling through a stop sign?
要不你在我的储物箱中
Hey, how about you plant somethin’-somethin’
嫁祸点东西吧
in my glove compartment?
伙计 放轻松 好吗
You know what, pal? Just take it easy, okay?
或许这就是为什么人们需要隐私
Maybe this is why people need privacy.
或许这就是为什么他们需要我的手♥机♥
Maybe this is why they need my phones.
或许你才是问题所在
Maybe you’re the problem.
好吧 只要你挣钱
Okay, so, u202das long as you make a buck,
-整个世界完蛋都可以 -是啊
– the whole world u202dcan just go in the crapper? – Yeah…
*我要回到大马木*
*I’m going back to big Mamou*
*我不想被女人指手画脚*
*I don’t want my woman telling me what to do*
*说大马木*
*Said Big Mamou*
*说大马木*
*Said Big Mamou*
不 不 不…
No, no, no! No, no, no!
他是条子
He’s a cop!
*我说大马木*
*I said Big Mamou*
*我说大马木*
*I said Big Mamou*
他是条子
He’s a cop.
545 呼叫中心
5-4-5, Central.
这都是误会
u202dThis was all just a mistake.
我朋友没搞清状况 好吗
My friend got confused, okay?
他只是想做好他的工作
He was just trying to do his job.
我雇他来保护我 他是想保护我
I hired him for security. He was trying to protect me.
你穿着便装
You’re in plain clothes.
他不知道你是警♥察♥
He had no idea you’re a police officer.
他知道 好吗
Oh, he knew, all right.
他怎么知道