Really, just — just have fun.
别担心 他们会喜欢你的
Don’t worry. They’re gonna love you.
-你好 -这位是吉米·麦吉尔
– Hi. How are you? – This is Jimmy McGill.
对
Yeah. u202d
欢迎
Welcome.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
– Nice to meet you. – Great to meet you.
罗恩 这位是吉米·麦吉尔
Ron, this is Jimmy McGill.
吉米 很高兴认识你
u202dHey, Jimmy. Great to meet you.
我得说 我太喜欢你的领带了
Got to say, u202dI’m obsessed with your tie.
不要 好吧
No? Okay.
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me one second.
你们好 吉米 这是加里和斯特夫
Hey, guys. Jimmy, u202dthis is, uh, Gary and Stef.
他们跟我一起负责梅萨维德的案子
They — They work on Mesa Verde with me.
大名鼎鼎的加里和更有名的斯特夫
Famous Gary and the famous-er Stef.
金说你们两位太厉害了
Kim says you’re the absolute best.
不行 吃太多蛋糕了
I can’t. Ate a lot of cake.
来了
Here it is!
这是给我们的 黛比 给你一块
This is for us. Debbie, one for you.
-来 扎克来一块 -谢谢
– There you go. One for Zack. – Thank you.
一块给薇奥拉 你猜怎么着
u202dOne for Viola. And you know what?
两块给刘易斯 因为他忙着工作没吃上饭
Two for Lewis u202d’cause he skipped lunch to work!
1, 2, 3, 4,
5, 6, 7,
8, 9, 10.
亲爱的韦克斯勒女士
感谢你对我的信任和付出 没人能像你一样
我觉得你棒极了
戴安娜·彭德 敬上
-你要投票表决吗 -是的
– Are you taking votes? – Yes.
-吉尔去了吗 那次团建 -没有 天啊
– Was Jill there? At the retreat? – No. Oh, Lord.
-不 她后来才来 -好的
– No. Uh, she came later. – Oh, okay.
-她当时是委托人 -真的吗
– She was a client. – Really?
对 你们会去戏院团建吗
Oh, yeah. u202dDo you guys do theater retreats?
不 当然不去
No, absolutely not.
我觉得今年可能会有所不同
I think it might be a little different this year
不要和同事满头大汗
not sweating with your co-workers.
我听说派科公♥司♥要带他们全体员工
I heard Packard-Kilber is taking their whole company
去圣塔菲郊外度假团建
to a resort outside of Santa Fe.
挺奢侈的
It’s pretty — pretty ritzy.
我们在聊公♥司♥团建的事
Oh, we’re just talking about company retreats.
这是个好主意
That’s a great idea.
我们要去哪儿
Where we going?
抱歉 只限员工参与
Sorry, pal. Employees only.
该死
Oh, darn it.
我在想今年办奢侈一点
I’m thinking of splurging a little this year.
可不想被别的公♥司♥赶超了
You know, don’t want to be outdone by the competition.
吝啬鬼的名声传出去可不好听
You know, word gets out you’re a cheapskate.
当然 那就很难洗清了
Sure, sure. That’s hard to shake off.
我听说万层浪水疗馆很不错
I’ve — I’ve heard Ten Thousand Waves u202dis supposed to be amazing.
我超喜欢那里
I love that place.
卡尔斯巴德洞窟国家公园也不错
Or Carlsbad Caverns.
我还是觉得陶斯是最好玩的
I still think that Taos is number one.
我喜欢滑雪旅行
I love a ski trip.
很适合团建
And I think it’d be good for team building.
陶斯…挺不错的
Taos is…nice.
你可以畅所欲言
Feel free to jump in.
我们正在提建议呢
We’re just spit-balling here.
我没…我想说
I don’t — I mean —
我想说 如果你想去冒险
Well, I mean, if you’re up for adventure…
你知道哪里最适合滑雪吗
…you know where the great skiing is?
特鲁莱德
Well, it’s Telluride.
-是啊 -开车过去挺远的 是不是
– Yes. – Oh, okay. It’s kind of a long drive, isn’t it?
开车也是乐趣之一
Uh, that could be… part of the fun, you know?
租一辆豪华的派对大巴
Uh, rent one of those, uh, fancy party buses.
在电视上播《音乐之声》
Stick “Sound of Music” on the TVs,
全车人都跟着唱
and everybody sings along.
一眨眼就到目的地了
Pretty soon, you’re there.
我得说 跟特鲁莱德的雪道相比
And I got to say, the runs at Telluride —
陶斯的简直就是初级雪道
they make Taos look like a bunny slope.
特鲁莱德是吧 值得考虑
Telluride, huh? u202dIt — It’s worth considering.
还有派克大衣
Mm. And parkas.
所有人都得穿派克大衣
Everybody’s got to have parkas.
当然了
Of course.
不 我说的是定制的大衣
No. I’m talking custom parkas.
四个字 发展客户
Uh, two words — client development.
大家看见你们雪中漫步
They see all of you out there cutting the powder
穿着斯韦卡特和考科利的大衣
in your matching Schweikart and Cokely parkas.
会让人印象深刻的
Well, you’re gonna make an impression.
之后你再感谢我
You will thank me later.
你想得真长远
You certainly don’t think small.
你知道吗
Shit. You know what?
阿斯彭
Aspen…
你们就去那儿
That’s where you want to go.
阿斯彭就像是吃了兴♥奋♥剂♥的特鲁莱德
Hey, Aspen is like Telluride on steroids.
可以购物
You got shopping.
有餐馆和水疗中心
You got restaurants and spas.
说到发展客户
And talk about client development.
那里就是亿万富翁的游乐园
It’s a billionaire’s playground.
吉米 去阿斯彭得坐九个小时大巴呢
Yeah, Jimmy, Aspen is like a nine-hour bus ride.
是 你说得对
Yeah. You’re right.
你说得对 九个小时
You’re right. Nine hours.
坐大巴这么久可够受的
That — That is a long time to be sitting on a bus.
是啊
Yes, it is.
但这是什么声音
But what’s that I hear?
“我是一架私人包机
“I’m a private chartered jet!
“抱歉 我现在非常忙
And I’m sorry. I’m very busy right now.
“我要把五十六位尊敬的律师
I’m transporting 56 distinguished attorneys
“送到惊艳的目的地
to their amazing destination.
“阿斯彭 我们来了”
Aspen, here we come!”
拜托 里奇 你肯定喜欢
Come on, Rich! You’re gonna love it!
你刚才真厉害
Well, that was something.
是啊
Yup.
明亮洗衣店
*烟草树上 蜜蜂嗡嗡叫*
*Oh, the buzzin’ of the bees in the cigarette trees*
*喷泉喷出汽水*
*The soda water fountain*
*泉水是柠檬汁 青鸟正歌♥唱*
*Where the lemonade springs and the bluebird sings*
*在那巨石糖果山*
*In that Big Rock Candy Mountain*
*在五月的一个夏日*
*On a summer’s day in the month of May*
*有个壮实的流浪汉*
*A burly bum come a-hiking*
*从甘蔗地旁的阴凉小路走来*
*Down a shady lane near the sugar cane*
*他在找乐子*
*He was looking for his liking*
*他边走边唱*
*As he strolled along, he sung a song*
*称颂奶与蜜之地*
*Of the land of milk and honey*
稍等下
Just a sec.
*流浪汉也可以久住*
*Where a bum can stay for many a day*
*无需付钱*
*And he won’t need any money*
*烟草树上 蜜蜂嗡嗡叫*
*The bu-u-u-u-zzin’ of the bees in the cigarette trees*
*喷泉喷出汽水*
*The soda water fountain*
*泉水是柠檬汁 青鸟正歌♥唱*
*Where the lemonade springs and the bluebird sings*
*在那巨石糖果山*
*In that Big Rock Candy Mountain*
*在那巨石糖果山*
*In the Big Rock Candy Mountain*
*警♥察♥都是木头腿*
*The cops have wooden legs*
*斗牛犬长着橡皮牙*
*The bulldogs all have rubber teeth*
*母鸡生出溏心蛋*
*And the hens lay soft-boiled eggs*
*农家树上结满瓜果*
*The farmers’ trees are full of fruit*
*谷仓堆满干草*
*The barns are full of hay*
*我要去永不下雪的地方*
*I want to go where there ain’t no snow*
*也没风雨天*
*Where the sleet don’t fall and the wind don’t blow*
*在那巨石糖果山*
*In that Big Rock Candy Mountain*
*烟草树上 蜜蜂嗡嗡叫*
*Oh, the bu-u-u-u-zzin’ of the bees in the cigarette trees*
*喷泉喷出汽水*
*The soda water fountain*
*泉水是柠檬汁 青鸟正歌♥唱*
*Where the lemonade springs and the bluebird sings*
*在那巨石糖果山*
*In that Big Rock Candy Mountain*
*烟草树上 蜜蜂嗡嗡叫*
*The bu-u-u-u-zzin’ of the bees in the cigarette trees*
*喷泉喷出汽水*