You’re, like, the stupidest person I’ve ever met.
不知道我还有朋友 是吧
Didn’t know I had friends, did ya?
所以 咱们怎么来呢 快点还是慢点
So, what’s it gonna be — fast or slow?
不过无论怎么着都会疼死的
It’s gonna hurt like a bitch either way.
选哪个 慢点吗
What was that? Was it…slow?
我看看…
Let me…
我们很抱歉 真的很抱歉
We’re sorry, man, all right? We’re sorry!
没错 你们是该抱歉
Yeah, you are, very much so.
听着 我们再也不会惹你了 好吗
Look, we’ll leave you alone, okay?
再也不会给你找麻烦了
We — We won’t mess with you anymore.
现在当然这么说 但是谁知道明天会怎样
Easy to say now, but what about tomorrow?
我发誓
I-I-I — I’ll swear, man.
你让我怎么发誓 我就怎么发
I’ll swear on anything you want me to.
不得好死
Cross your heart and hope to die?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes, man.
真的吗
You mean it?
真的
Yes.
真的
Yes!
从此以后 你再也见不到我们了
Look, after this, you’ll never have to see us again.
还要告诉别人不准惹我
And you will spread the word that I’m off limits?
是 是 是 我们会告诉所有人
Yes. Yes. Yes. We’ll tell everyone.
我们会说 “不要惹那个卖♥♥电♥话♥的人”
We’ll say, “D-D-Don’t mess with the cellphone guy.”
很好 可以了
All right, we’re done.
可以了
We’re done!
我想他们明白了
I think they get it.
真的 伙计们
Seriously, guys.
我们说完了 没事了 好吗
We’re — We’re done. Okay. We’re good, all right?
够了
That’s enough.
我欣赏你们的热情 但他已经明白了
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but he got the message.
没错 听他的话
That’s right! L-Listen to what he says.
听他的话 我已经明白了
Listen to what he says. I got the message.
好吧
Uh, you know what?
如果这对你们很重要 就动手吧
If it’s that important to you, go ahead.
不 不 不 求你了
No, no, no, no, no! No! No, no, no, please!
不 不 求求你
No. No, please. Please.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不 求你了 不要啊
No, no, no, please! Please don’t!
我只警告你们这一次 记住了
You get one warning, and that was it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!