You sure?
确定
Yes.
我不能让你空等我
I can’t ask you to wait around for me.
再说谁知道呢
And who knows?
十个月 什么都有可能发生
10 months, a lot can happen.
是啊
Yeah.
对 谁知道呢
Yeah. Who knows?
嗯 敬斯韦卡特和考科利…
Yeah. So, um, u202dto Schweikart and Cokely…
和韦克斯勒律所
and Wexler.
我时间不多
I only have a few minutes.
还得去接凯莉
I have to pick Kaylee up.
好的
Okay.
你想跟我说什么 麦克
What did you want to tell me, Mike?
我仍然坚持我的看法
I stand by what I said.
那家伙是个骗子
The guy’s a charlatan.
但说话得看时机场合
But there’s a time and there’s a place,
当时说出来不合适
and that wasn’t it.
你给我留了个烂摊子
You left me quite the mess.
我知道
Yeah. I can see that.
最终会没事的
It’ll be okay eventually.
安妮塔不高兴了 你最好打电♥话♥给她
Anita’s not happy. u202dYou might want to call her.
我不打比较好
Probably better if I don’t.
你知道我永远不会忘了马蒂
You know that I would never forget Matty.
我知道
I know.
没人要求你下半辈子
No one expects you to wear a hair shirt
都带着愧疚生活
for the rest of your life.
你也一样
Same goes for you.
你和凯莉还好吗
You and Kaylee okay?
我们很好
We’re good.
那我就放心了
Then I’m good.
我在想
I…was thinking
也许我明天可以去学校接凯莉
maybe I could pick Kaylee up from school tomorrow.
那真是帮了大忙 爸
Yeah, that’d be a big help, Pop.
到时见
See you then.

Okay.
没有 有我会告诉你的
No, no. I’d tell you.
没人听到风声
Nobody’s heard anything.
你可以进去 吉米 他在等你
You can go in, Jimmy. He’s expecting you.
谢谢你 朱莉
Thanks, Julie.
你好 吉米
Oh, hey, Jimmy.
霍华德
Howard.
本来今天要寄出去的
This was going in the mail today.
你最迟周五就能收到
You would have gotten it by Friday.
我急需五千块解燃眉之急
Yeah. I got a pressing need only $5,000 will cure.
那正好
Well, there you go then.
没什么问题吧
Everything correct?
应该没问题 谢了
Looks good. Thanks.
不客气
Of course.
我看到外面有很多空工位
Hey, I, uh, see a lot of empty cubicles out there.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我们在整顿
We’re doing some reorganizing.
想改善办公室的风水 对吧
Just making the office a little more fêng shui, I take it?
公♥司♥遭遇了一些挫折
We’ve had some setbacks.
为了支付查克那一块吗
Paying out to Chuck’s estate?
这是部分原因
That is part of it.
老实说
And to be frank,
律所的名声 大不如前了
the firm’s reputation is… not what it was.
你有何对策
So, what’s the plan?
顾问称之为”合理重组”
The consultants call it “rightsizing.”
不 我是指你打算如何重振律所
No. I mean what’s the plan to get HHM back on its feet?
你不是吧 我…
Are you kidding me? I —
我才刚介绍了委托人给你们
I just referred a client to you guys.
顺便说下 不用谢
You’re welcome, by the way.
你现在却告诉我这律所快玩完了
And you’re telling me this place is falling apart?
振作一点 霍华德
Get your shit together, Howard.
-你说什么 -拜托
– Excuse me? – Oh, please.
你不过遇到一个小挫折
You suffer one little setback,
就要抛弃自己毕生心血了吗
and you’re gonna let your entire legacy go?
-一个小挫折 -好吧
– One little setback? u202d- Fine.
你的痛苦与众不同 你最惨
Your pain is very special. Woe is you.
但别再自怨自艾了
Just stop wallowing, okay?
你只有这地方了
This place is all you’ve got!
还有帅气的发型 不过说真的
That and your hair, which, let’s face it,
也快掉光了 所以
clock’s ticking there, too, so…
你想挽救自己的事业吗
You want to save your business?
你想挽救自己的尊严吗
You want to save your dignity?
那就得为之奋斗
You’re gonna have to fight.
你是个差劲的律师 霍华德
You’re a shitty lawyer, Howard.
但你是个优秀的推销员
But you’re a great salesman.
所以赶紧去推销吧
So get out there and sell.
操♥你♥妈♥ 吉米
Fuck you, Jimmy.
这就对了 就用这股劲头
There you go. Use that.
四千块
That’s $4,000, please.
-这是小费 -谢谢
– Here’s a tip. – Thank you very much.
-和你做生意很愉快 -你也是
– Pleasure doing business with you. u202d- You, as well.
日间美容美甲
抱歉
Sorry.
我这儿都准备好了
All set over here.
你找好地方了吗
You got a spot yet?
墨西哥彩罐 你认真的吗
Piñatas? Are you kidding?
不 那也行
No, no, that could — could work, yeah.
不管怎样 那里归我们管对吗
Regardless, we have full run of the place?
没人能窥探
There’s no prying eyes?
好吧
All right.
那就这么定了
Well, that’s it, then.
它挺好的
Ah, she’s fine.
我每周都会给鱼缸换半缸水
Yeah, I change half the water in the tank every week.
它挺好的
She’s good.
不 我知道 不要喂太多
No. I know. Don’t over-feed.
我… 好了 再见
I — All right, goodbye.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
阮太太
Mrs. Nguyen.
马上就搞完了
Just, you know, step right on in anytime, you know?
这都是些什么玩意
What’s all this?
我的副业
It’s a side business.
你不是律师吗
I thought you were a lawyer. u202d
我暂时遇到点困难
I’ve had a temporary setback.
又丢饭碗了
Lost your job again?
你有什么事吗 阮太太
Did you need something, Mrs. Nguyen?
我不想有人进进出出
I don’t want people coming in and out
来买♥♥你那白♥痴♥手♥机♥
to buy your stupid phones.
我不会在办公室卖♥♥手♥机♥
I’m not gonna sell them out of the office,
别担心
so don’t worry about it.
你不能把货放在这
You can’t keep them here.
我花钱租下了这里
Uh, I pay rent for this place,
所以我想怎么利用就怎么利用
so I can do u202dwhatever I want with it.
这些是易燃物品
They’re a fire hazard.
不会放很久的 好吗
Well, they’re not gonna be here very long, okay?
我送你的
That’s — That’s on me.
不 这已经预付费了 可以通话350分钟
No, it’s, uh, prepaid, 350 minutes.
想一夜暴富是不可能的
Get-rich-quick schemes never work.
等着瞧吧
Just watch me!
医生告诉我你发烧变严重了
The doctor tells me your fever has gotten worse.
他们说这次感染可能会要了你的命
They say this infection may kill you.
即使这次你逃得了这次
Even if it doesn’t…
我的医生一再告诉我
my doctor tells me again and again
你再也醒不过来了
that you may never wake.
但我还是要等
And yet I wait.
我小时候家境很不好
I grew up quite poor.
我家在山里
We lived in the hills,
房♥子是我的兄弟捡来的材料盖成的
in a place my brothers built from things they found —

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!